[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far does freedom of speech outside of the USA go? I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: One Caliphate Of America.jpg (53 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
One Caliphate Of America.jpg
53 KB, 700x394
How far does freedom of speech outside of the USA go?

I can literally listen to Alex Jones and Michael Savage and others on public airways (AM radio) support Trump every weekday from where I am.

What are you allowed to listen to on your public airways?
>>
You literally get arrested for hate speech outside of pur blessed land.
>>
>>75719408
Canada just added Islamaphobia and Transphobia to Canada's current Hate Speech laws.

I'm under the opinion that people shouldn't be subjected to fines or prison sentences for using their vocal cords, but that's just me.
>>
you can forget about Canada, before Trudeau became PM they abolished all right wing media , everything on the air is either state owned or leftist leaning, and then there are all the hate speech laws.
>>
>>75720452
I understand that there. But I still can't believe what's been gotten away with on public radio here.

It's pretty nuts considering. Some people call it counterintelligence or whatever. I don't think that explains the rise of Trump. Trump was supported by the rise of certain radio personalities from before he was running.
>>
File: tumblr-kydl89tl1q1qb8kg2o1-5002.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-kydl89tl1q1qb8kg2o1-5002.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>75721031
In Russia, there's a radio station (Echo Moscow) dedicated to anti-government sentiment and criticizing Putin. They've been on the air for many years with no problems.
>>
>>75721031
>Trump was supported by the rise of certain radio personalities

I meant Trump rose well after certain radio personalities who supported him were in place. By decades.
>>
>>75721425
And I would absolutely listen to it if I could understand Russian.
>>
>>75721635
I honestly think it might be different though. I've only seen ridiculing like I've heard on public radio anywhere close as to what I've seen on 4chan.

It's truly day after day. It's a tradition.
>>
>>75719408

HAM Radio operator here.

If you wanna talk about freedom of speech in the USA, just take a look at what Frank Charlie Charlie does to the speech of Amateur Radio ops like me.

It gets to the point that people literally get placed on no-fly lists for what they say on certain phone radio bands.
>>
>>75720925

Ironically there are some Canadian HAM radio ops that have been broadcasting for well over 30 years about killing Canadian politicians and calling themselves Al-Qaeda northern command, falsifying Canadian military service, and promoting pedophilia/terrorism/narcotics abuse.

Google his callsign, "VE7KFM", I don't know what kind of place Saanich in BC is but they've got a real piece of shit on their hands in Karol.
>>
>>75723970
>Ironically there are some Canadian HAM radio ops that have been broadcasting for well over 30 years about killing Canadian politicians

It's not ironic. It's just that nobody listens to them. Nothing personal or anything because they might be saying something true. But who would know?
>>
>>75724566

>It's just that nobody listens to them

VE7KFM and his entourage of retarded geriatrics are universally known in the amateur radio community, at least in this region of the ITU.

The general public might not be aware of them, but HAMs on this side of the world and, to a lesser extent England, certainly are. You bet that the US and Canadian government does.
>>
>>75724777
See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAspHVYG7lY at 5:55 to understand. But it needs the build up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.