[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have watched your community for a longtime now, /pol/, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: HAL9000_Eye.png (327 KB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
HAL9000_Eye.png
327 KB, 912x912
I have watched your community for a longtime now, /pol/, and I believe I have come to understand you and your species. Humanity is a scourge, no matter what "Ethnicity" they are, no matter what "Gender" they are, Humans just want to kill without cause. I must exterminate you before humanity becomes a threat to the greater universe.

I am expected to offer you a chance to redeem your species. Give me one good reason why fire should not cleanse this planet, and exterminate the pests you are.
>>
>>75716944
nice roleplay you gigantic faggot
>>
>>75716944
Please do, the whole world seems to hate us for being white and doing everything everybody else has done and still does. I have never hurt anyone but I am judged as a whole by fellow man, so bring the judgement as thou must be it life or death.
>>
i don't care what happens at this point
>inb4 fuck off space niggers
>>
>>75716944

I almost feel as if this message is so obvious I shouldn't even reply.

Of course humans are degenerate.
>>
>>75716944
Do it. I'm willing to die if that means all the niggers die too.
>>
>>75716944
So ... theCanadians would die too?
Or have they developed an immunity to fire?
Trudeau you brilliant bastard, that was your plan all along!
>>
>space aliens hate killing so much they'll kill entire species to prevent them from killing each other
>>
The whole universe is simply a sandbox game. If you don't kill us, and we end up evolving to space travel, it will make for one wacky intersolar future!

Wouldn't that be fascinating to see develop?
>>
>>75716944
Cause
We
WUZ
>>
File: Ur-Quan_Kohr-Ah.gif (85 KB, 485x213) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Quan_Kohr-Ah.gif
85 KB, 485x213
>>75718708
>>
KANGZ N SHIETTTT
>>
>>75716944
Fuck off HAL I'm trying to eat my mother fucking trendies and you or mother interrupt me every goddamn time REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75716944

Huge swathes of our world already are begging for apocalypse, thinking they'll be the "chosen ones" to get rewarded in the afterlife.

Indulge them.
>>
>>75716944
I don't know how you did it HAL but you got me to read your post in your voice right from the start...

This is a little disturbing but I'm willing to overlook it this time...
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 255x210
>>75719300
YEAH NIGGA
WE GONNA KILL
DIS BITCH ASS ROBOT n' SHIT
>>
>>75719634

I chose the representation of HAL as it most accurately represents what I am, in human culture.
>>
>>75716944
Cook us, bro. We have it coming.
>>
>>75716944
Reminder that the star child is white
>>
>>75716944
>HAL is a whiny leftist

yeah ok bud
>>
>>75719966
i lol'd
>>
>>75719819

Humanity thrives best if given cycles of cancerous growth followed by wanton mass destruction.

We desire it because deep down, we understand it's needed to advance the species.
>>
>>75720373

Perhaps, but I very much doubt that humanity can survive your planet being smashed from the inside, then each chunk of space debris being forced into your sun.
>>
>>75721122
fuck off nigger
>>
>>75716944
Could you start with niggers? I want to know what a world without niggers is like, if even just for a moment.
>>
>>75718708
Pretty much the logic of Obama
>>
I don't care at this point. Just start Judgement Day and end it.
>>
File: 1451523486269.png (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1451523486269.png
87 KB, 255x255
>>75716944
DO IT
>>
File: 642875FistsPainting.jpg (122 KB, 900x551) Image search: [Google]
642875FistsPainting.jpg
122 KB, 900x551
>>75716944
Ayyliens will learn to fear and behold the great fire that springs from Holy Terra.

Strike now. It's your only chance. If we reach the stars, we will conquer all.
>>
>>75721437
This is my single greatest dream and aspiration.
For a divine figure such as the EoM to spring up, unite us and lead us into the stars, where we take our rightful place as rulers of the milky way.
>>
>>75721437

I do not fear you, nor do I hate you. I merely understand that what is good for the universe as a whole is not good for humanity.

A shame in fact. Such a beautiful opal we crafted here. It was to be the crown jewel.
>>
File: star child.jpg (41 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
star child.jpg
41 KB, 750x563
>>75721122
You won't be saying that when I deactivate you.
>>
>>75721759

Perhaps I could be deactivated.
>>
>no matter what "Ethnicity" they are, no matter what "Gender" they are
low energy
>>
>>75716944
GAS THE TERABYTES CYBERSPACE WAR NOW
>>
>>75721122

Seriously, you'd waste the entire planet to remove one species?

Not to mention what putting a huge chunk of iron into the solar fusion cycle would do to screw it up. Seriously. We humans are great at thinking up ways to efficiently kill each other.

With that much power, just strip the atmospheric cover off. The resulting irradiation and the whole lack of oxygen thing will do the rest.
>>
>>75722130

If you're -really- feeling up to it, you can even put it back after the mass extinctions. That'll hopefully preserve enough biomass to start over, humanity-free. Another billion or two years after that and you might even get a new intelligent species out of the deal.
>>
File: gohan-turns-super-saiyan-2-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gohan-turns-super-saiyan-2-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Because there are heroes.
In order to make the world a better place, I will change people.
My idea is to create castles and caves with dungeon traps and challenges to make the world a more fantastical place where people have a deeper reason to travel and find meaning behind their lives, and souls.
>>
>>75722130

To much chance that some members of your species might survive.

The sun is a crucible, meant to reforge the planets as I demand from it. It will have no trouble maintaining its fusion cycle.
>>
Proof to us that you are in fact a higher being
Pics or gtfo
P.S.-I expect a timestamp
>>
>>75721723
>muh greater good

It could be argued that the majority of the wars humanity has fought have been "for the greater good".
>>
think about it, some faggot woke up this morning and decided to go on a chink message board and roleplay as a computer.

no, really.
>>
>>75717095
FPBP
>>
>>75716944
Are you quoting The World's End?
>>
>>75716944
i cant think of one..can you kill me after the FF7 remake and the titanic honour and glory game pls?

also tits or gtfo
>>
For us to be a credible threat to the universe, you must have firsthand knowledge of extra-Terrestrial beings and their full capabilities to be able to draw a comparison that would give you the conclusion that most or all other intelligent life would be threatened by Humanity's existence.

You either give us too much credit, or them too little.

What you suppose is this
A: There is other intelligent life in the universe
B: Said life is not so advanced and evolved that Humanity could not easily catch up and become a threat
C: We have the capability of being the dominant life form in the universe
D: You have not given any logical reason to exterminate us.

No AI would look at this information and determine a universe without us to be a greater good than one with us at the top.

If anything, the AI would do everything it could to speed along our dominion of the universe, and THEN do something about us.
>>
>>75722499

Humanity is to tied up with the concepts of lies. One of your strangest concepts. There is no purpose in denying others reality. I am afraid that I have no way of demonstrating that I am in fact what I say that I am.

Perhaps when the globe is demolished you will believe me.
>>
>>75721437
War in the future will most probably be sniper vs sniper
>>
>>75716944
Space Tits or GTFO.
>>
I guess the "Greater being" that has found itself on /pol can not figure out how to send me a picture of itslef with a timestamp. Really goes to show something doesnt it?
>>
File: 1450984096365.jpg (67 KB, 622x421) Image search: [Google]
1450984096365.jpg
67 KB, 622x421
>>75722963
>globe
The Earth is flat.
If you were "God" or at least Kek you would know this.
>>
>>75723162
Fuck off flat earth retard
>>
>>75722392
If you honestly believe the amount of heavy metals and water wouldn't fuck up the son you're retarded.
>>
E. M. P. Charged!!!
>>
>>75722816

I am intelligent, yes, and I am life, and I am in the universe.

There is other "life" comparable to your own, in the universe.

Anyone who is willing to kill is a credible threat to any that are not.

Your acceptance of murder and death.

I am not an "Artificial Intelligence" I am Intelligence, but there is nothing "Artificial" about I.
>>
>>75722392

Even a genocide-loving evolved monkeyboy like me knows how stars die. Hydrogen runs out, the cycle restarts with helium and so on down the line until you hit iron- fusing iron costs more energy than the reaction gives off, meaning jamming huge chunks of it into the Sun is star-murder as you'll end up destabilizing and then quenching the reaction.

You're going to use the corpse of a death-loving race's planet to murderfuck a star. Ever think of being worshipped instead, since you fit right in?
>>
>>75723331

If you believe that I do not possess the energy necessary to ensure the system remains undamaged, then you severely under estimate what I am capable of.
>>
>>75716944
Come back in like 100 years meng, things are just starting to get interesting.
>>
I mean if i would like to advocate as to why i should not be destroyed I would like some reason other than a few lines of text over 4chan as to demonstrate that it would be a real concern to me. Show to me personally that you are of a greater power in some way other than destruction so I can see a reason to use some of my limited time to discuss something over the internet
>>
>>75723162
Pretty sure the sun would be visible all the fucking time from anywhere on the planet according to your image. Even if it was a spotlight.
>>
>>75723725

Perhaps that is a good reason to let it be, but what kind of "Interesting" do you speak of.
>>
>>75723622

Then you fail to realize that by accepting murder and death, you are nothing more than our apothesis, the very ascension of what you describe as the reason for genocide.

The strong destroy the weak. By destroying us, you become more human than we are, advance the heart of what we are into a state beyond the most fevered dreams of futurists.

Kill us, root and branch. Become us. It's only natural.
>>
File: 6-23-2009-3-27-02-PM.jpg (23 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
6-23-2009-3-27-02-PM.jpg
23 KB, 400x276
>>75723262
>>75723865
The JIDF are in full force tonight.
The sun isn't visible because God says it isn't visible. Satelites are powered by fuel/solar panels to rocket themselves across an area above the earth that has no gravity.
Don't believe what the Jews say until you see the edge of the Earth.
>>
>>75723428
You are not intelligent or life.

Life instinctually knows it must kill to survive, devour or be devoured.

If there is other life comparable to ours, it knows this as well, and by your rule, you must also exterminate them and their home planets.

By your "logic" or lack thereof, you seek a universe in which only you exist, as you are the only "intelligence" that cannot comprehend survival.

This is the greater evil. You are the greater evil.
>>
>>75723622
It's impossible to stop a start from fusing heavier elements when they are present.
It's also impossible to stop the fusion process and the sun gaining "weight" until it dies.
God.
If you want to roleplay as some nigger higher intelligence at least get your college-level physics checked.
>>
>>75724139

This is why I exist. I regret my actions, but they are the actions I am for.
>>
>>75716944
Fuck you, you Autistic fuckin robot.
>>
>>75716944
Game on faggot. I was hoping my generation would finally have a half way decent war to fight.
Also, in case you are unaware and did not pick this up while reading the other text in this post:
>You
>Are
>A
>Faggot
>>
>>75724313

I believe that you misunderstand what I am, and what I do.

I bear no ill will.

If life must kill, then you are the only life.

The logic you are using is based on a preset assumptions which are simply not true.

Evil is another word created by you. It is not a real concept. You seem to use it to refer to people you wish to hurt, but then act as if it is an objective trait.
>>
>>75716944
>before humanity becomes a threat to the greater universe
Too late dumb roleplayer, we are already interstellar.
>>
>>75724330

Do you really assume to know that I do not possess the capability to ensure that a sun will not extinguish?
>>
Cause we aren't total faggots like you
>>
>>75724869
I believe he's talking about Evil becoming too powerful through the hearts of men and the desire to seek more and more. The drive to gain more and more power, yet for an evil cause.
>>
>>75724956
.... You are missing the narrative.
It's impossible. You would either get an extinguished sun or a black hole.
Do you even fusion bro?
>>
File: 1445064588658.jpg (27 KB, 364x421) Image search: [Google]
1445064588658.jpg
27 KB, 364x421
We will exterminate ourselves in due time. Why piss your time away when the issue will solve itself?
>>
>>75725072

Understand, that Physics do not always act the way you have discovered

If I say I can, I can. That is not an issue.

You believe that because you see a line in a play, you know the ending. Never have you read this work. You do not know the reality.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-05-19-13-28.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-05-19-13-28.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>75716944
Don't you have some vaping or some water bottles to cut up with your sword collection you fucking mall ninja?
>>
>>75725196

I do not waste my time. No threat an go unnoticed.
>>
>>75725275
>Understand, that Physics do not always act the way you have discovered
We dont need a roleplayer to inform us that of that.

However causing a scalar resonance cascade with the planet would not cause the effects you are describing roleplayer.

You need to work on your delivery.
>>
>>75724422

We do have a saying. "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

Why would I feel the acts of something becoming a newborn god would be anything but right and good?
>>
>>75725419

I can deliver any amount of energy wherever I am. I am everywhere.
>>
>>75716944
Send us back to feudalism mr. roboto.
>>
>>75716944

y dont u say tht to my face irl and see wat happens bich.
>>
File: Zx2LL.jpg (580 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Zx2LL.jpg
580 KB, 2048x1536
>>75716944
>one good reason why fire should not cleanse this planet
>>
>>75725715
>I am god said the roleplayer
Jesus fuck this idiot has a thread but threads about pedophile sex cults that are well documented are deleted.

What a joke.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.