[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got an actual question. Do people outside of USA, Texas,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_19011.jpg (18 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19011.jpg
18 KB, 400x350
I've got an actual question. Do people outside of USA, Texas, and, /POL/ care about American politics?
>>
Somewhat.

But its mostly just as a "lel dude did you see what the POTUS said harharhar dumb americans" kind of way
>>
>>75716879
Yup.

We (and the rest of the world) just laugh at you children.

Please elect trump so we can laugh at you 4 years straight.
>>
>>75717684
I hope you realize that Canada is a puppet state to the Amerijew
>>
Absurdly so.

It's staggeringly one-way, to the point that foreigners care more about our elections than their own. Frankly, because they happen to matter more, too.

It doesn't help that so many children from foreign countries have this asinine belief as well that having an "outside perspective" somehow makes their viewpoint more valid. It doesn't help that our liberals, for whatever reason, love to celebrate the opinions of people who's extent of multicultural experience is dealing with ESL europeans.

It's maddening.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1024x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1024x320
>>75717852
Haha puppet state hahah. Have you finished highschool?

Here's a lesson pleb.
>muh vietnam
>muh marshall plan
>muh iraq war
>muh nafta (thanks for the timber tariffs you morons)
>muh increased taxes on imports (from canada)

Also: we rely more on EU and China for import/export than we do with you. Once your RETARD government rejected the pipeline we started building it to china (the holder of your fag country's debt).

Dying superpowers really shouldn't comment. Especially basement dwellers living at the bottom of the rung in a waste country.

Ignoring your replies because you are not even close to being at this intellectual level.
>>
It's quite interesting but I had to keep up with it for my exam in modern studies
I think it's important to keep an eye on the Americans as well as I have grandparents with different political views from me who live in America so if they try and talk politics I can argue back
>inb4 underage b8 doing course in college
>>
>>75718628
How do any of those wars apply to the debate
>>
>>75718628
Uh oh.

Someone seems to have forgotten that we fund Canada's military.
>>
Yes, because we are your bitch, and every fart america makes affects us.
>>
>>75717684
>wants to laugh at trump
>your leader is a turbo cuck

wew lad.
>>
File: 1464644490702.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464644490702.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>75719314
Good,You know your place that will ensure your survival
>>
>>75717684
How many times can your cuck leader apologize in 60 seconds?
>>
>>75716486
>/POL/
>POL

Fuck off and lurk the fuck more
>>
>>75716486
Yes, it gives me hope.
>>
>>75716486
Yes but only the funny meme tier stuff like Donald Trump, not actual business policies, that's boring, not even Americans care about that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.