[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's how we fix the voting rights act, in one simple,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460681039239.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1460681039239.png
160 KB, 450x433
Here's how we fix the voting rights act, in one simple, easy shit. Are you ready?

Every minority of every color, black, yellow, brown, or merchant can vote in any election, no matter how dumb or violent or High-IQ Juden they are.

They just have to do one simple, easy thing.

Before they vote, at their polling place, they must say, on camera and for the record:

"I love white people"

BAM

You're welcome, America.
>>
YES THEY HAVE TO BE CITIZENS TOO, PEDANTIC JUDEN
>>
>>75714280

>They just have to do one simple, easy thing.

You never said anything about applying for a visa or citizenship. One simple thing means one simple thing and you already stated what that one thing is.
>>
nice pepe
im making it yuger
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>75714430
>merchant tricks

Yeah, you mad
>>
>>75714430
Say it juden

Say you love white people.

You can't do it, can you?
>>
>>75714637

I..
>>
>>75714681

love...
>>
>>75714710

...Niggers
>>
Hey Europe: you can have this one too.

No charge.
>>
>>75714074
>>75714756
This could be more effective than I thought.
>>
>>75714756
They literally can't say it!

This is it america

This is how you suck the poison out of your democracy.
>>
And every time they do manage to say it, you get to pull up the video and watch them do it

Watch them gag on it

Watch the look on their face as they choke it down
>>
>>75714074
And whites: YOU DONT have to say it.

You don't have to do anything

You've done so much for everyone else

This one's just for you
>>
>>75715408

Indian reservations follow different laws faggot.

niggers, spics, and jews get free room and board for three nights to vote while remaining completely anonymous.

Whites BTFO....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.