[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Rubin.jpg (82 KB, 1438x808) Image search: [Google]
Rubin.jpg
82 KB, 1438x808
What does /pol/ think of this guy?
>>
>>75712654

I don't think much of him. He's irrelevant. Doesn't take a hard enough stance that the atheistic far left is a plague.
>>
>>75712654
He will be full out holocaust denier soon
>>
>>75712654

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Semen from Somalia
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, semen, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.
>>
>>75712839
This.

He's becoming more redpilled by the day, I'm loving watching his journey tbqh chum
>>
File: 1463930834889.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1463930834889.gif
490 KB, 382x498
Lolbergtardian faggot, who won't even admit he's a Lolbertardian since he's obsessed with being a faggot leftist. He's had some interesting guests though.

The only good podcasts right now are jack "The Gay of se-Men" donovan, and also that one hairy squat mexican motherfucker who's doing the pressure project or whatever it's called.
>>
>>75712654
p gud
>>
>>75713633

What did he mean by this?

I don't speak American (ie. Ebonics)
>>
>>75712654
He's live on Milo's stream RIGHT NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
>>
He's more tolerable than Milo Yulofagganis.
And I suspect he will end up more red pilled at somepoint.
>>
he's on live with milo right now
>>
>>75714081
gas yourself leaf
>>
a reasonable leftist
>>
>>75712654
I like him, hes my favorite American Jew.
>>
>>75713110
YOU!
I know you
You have done this before
>>
I admire his production value and the work he puts into his show.

He picks his guests well, although the show would be a lot better if he were assertive, asked tougher questions and actually disagreed with anything.
>>
>>75712654

I enjoy his conversations, they get great guests and its interesting to hear a liberals perspective that isnt yelling into a megaphone. He takes what I would think is the Kennedy-esque liberal side.

Hes humble enough to understand and accept other points of view.

Dont mind desu senpai
>>
Pretty based.

Why are gays becoming more redpilled?
>>
Milo "Goebells" Ynfagolis
>>
File: BUILD THE WALL.png (749 KB, 866x646) Image search: [Google]
BUILD THE WALL.png
749 KB, 866x646
GET IN HERE
>>75715648
>>
>>75714398

Kek the people at this rally are literally all b tier autists
>>
Most people that make political youtube shows are angry, snarky and way too caught up in their own opinion and he's not like that so power to him. He doesn't seem ashamed enough to be an atheist though.
>>
File: serious.png (227 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
serious.png
227 KB, 640x630
We serious now.
>>
>No one's trans it's a brain disease
Milo
>>
>>75712654
He doesn't take a hard stance on much but it's kind of nice considering he is the one conducting the interview. Dave claims he is very liberal (but doesn't like the 'regressive left') but I think he is getting red pilled and fast. The collection of people he's had on is really top tier though. Dave is good, really good imo.
>>
>>75718316
Agreed. He's already had a wide spectrum of guests on his show, and he's virtually unknown. Rubin's respectful and flexible approach will propel his career.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.