[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
religious stereotypes are true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: yay diversity!.jpg (92 KB, 560x368) Image search: [Google]
yay diversity!.jpg
92 KB, 560x368
>be me
>be Christian
our school visited multiple "places of worship today" jews, muzzies and hindus
jews was literally
>muh six million
>muh persecution
>muh hebrew
muzzies
>separated men and woman woman forced to wear hijab
>muh "islamophobia
>muh terrorists aren't real muslims
>during "questions" everyone just apologized to him and treated him like a victim
>islam is "religion of peace" muhammad is like Jesus
hindus were bro tier
>kind, respectful
>positive ideology and complimented christian values
> just talked about karma and being a good person
TL:DR /pol/ is always right
>>
Christianity is literally the Eastern version of the semitic religions.We have more in common with their ideologies then the other 2.
>>
>>75711007

t. Pajeender Sing Loonawala
>>
>>75711322
yes but only one of them allows us to keep our religion. Jews and Muslims guilt trip. I agree with freedom of religion but I prefer pakis and poos I guess if thats the way most of them thinks
>>
>>75711007
>leaf schools go to places of worship
KEK
>>
>>75711007
t. Pajeet
>>
>>75713307
also
>my school
How underage this place really is.
>>
>>75711322
Yeah no that's Jewish lying. Christianity is a radical critique of Temple Judaism. Modern Judaism is Rabbinical, it came into existence a hundred years after Christ and largely in reaction to his challenges, descended from the Pharisees and Saducees.
>>
>>75713307
I know, this is complete bullshit, our government is cucked and "world religions" just talks about muh evil christian crusades and evil Europe colonialism and "islamophobia" this course needs to be taken out of the curriculum
>>
>>75711007
Well, Hinduism is literally the Aryan religion. Or at least the modern successor of it.
>>
>>75714050
MODS
>>
File: 1446133997101.jpg (37 KB, 440x338) Image search: [Google]
1446133997101.jpg
37 KB, 440x338
>>75714103

Ancient Iranian people were Hindu?...get the fuck outta here fagatron.
>>
Phariseeism and mahoundeanism are so fucking cancerous.

(Jesus was like Mahound? Last time I checked Jesus wasn't a pedophile warlord.)

>>75714103
Neopagans worship brown people gods lol
>>
>>75714377
The Indian and European pantheons both come from the Proto-Indo-European (Aryan) religion. Thor is basically Shiva or whatever with a name change.
>>
>>75711007
>confirmed UNDERAGE b&
>thread still up
what are those hotpockets doing?
>>
>>75714947
the indian people were niggers
aryans invaded them and just added their gods to the ones they already had

Hinduism is not an aryan religion
Its the melting pot of all the fucked up beliefs of the early sub continent people
>>
>>75714947
>Thor is basically Shiva

I'm too old to argue with a Child, go play with your 16 yr old buddies boy.
>>
>>75714103

Aryan religion was nordicism, thor worship, you autist, which modern christianity pretty much is european bastardized christianity is just nordic religious traditions with traditional tales replaced by the bible, classical roman christianity was obviously very much different and got replaced when the HRE and western europe gained prominence after the fall of rome.
>>
>>75713749

Why would jew lie about that? Old Judiasm is fucking Hellbent on revenge, same with muslims. Christ was the first to talk about forgiveness.
>>
>>75715804
I strongly felt hostility within the room he was obsessed with his stupid scroll and seemed like he just kind of wanted us there to yell at Christians
>>
>>75711007
I had to do something similar during Job Corps as part of a diversity thing.

>Muslims blame Christians and terrorist not representing them and their book of peace
>Jews talk about the holocaust and yada yada about racist white men
I actually tuned them out and fell asleep during their presentation.
>Hindus don't talk about anything other than how their religion works/being a nice person
The people who came in from a Buddhist monastery didn't have time to talk because of the Jewish people taking an extra 30 minutes of people apologizing to them for the holocaust
>>
>>75713640
Don't amerifats call uni and college "school"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.