[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be America >Destroy entire Middle East through proxy wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 6668310.jpg (426 KB, 1018x1002) Image search: [Google]
6668310.jpg
426 KB, 1018x1002
>Be America
>Destroy entire Middle East through proxy wars
>Pretend the Middle East has always been this way and poses an "existential threat" to """""Western""""" values

>B-b-but muh turrurists!!
>Those god damned sandniggers are just born savages and the Middle East has always been a warzone
>This is actually the most peaceful time to be alive
>Muh """""christian""""" values!
>>
>>
File: Afghanistan - then and now.jpg (119 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan - then and now.jpg
119 KB, 700x985
>>
I don't see what Christianity has to do with this. You're just some upset sand nigger. What's wrong? Don't like it when you aren't winning? kek.
>>
you're fucking retarded. the revolution in iran in 79 was blockback against the CIA inserting the shah for BP in the 50s. The Islamic Revolution was an Iranian populist reaction Gainst Westernization.

Get your head out of your ass, try again. Also, number of those pictures aren't from Iran. You are 70 years behind on everything. Read a book you fat, sweaty pig of a man.
>>
>>75706595
>implying Iran is the bad guy.

Look, I know Iran is filled with sand niggers, but the sand niggers in Iran generally want to be left alone. If it wasn't for the US being Israelis bitch, Iran would nothing but a stable Islamic country.
>>
>>75706722
The bullshit clash of cultures narrative that "We need a crusade!! Islam did this! We can fix this with more bombing $^)"

>>75706907
That's right! And the rest of the Middle East too!!! Nobody profits from radicalizing everything! ISIS has no connection to America or Israel (even though it just happened and it was openly admtted!). Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East!!

>>75707231
I'm not.
>>
>>75707383
you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Iran is a Shia state, at war with the saudis, jews and other shias.

the islamization of iran was a populist reaction. you are trying to sound clever by spouting whatever your father mumbles after he gets home drunk from the queer bar.

Iran fights against the jews, the sunnis, and the us and just want to be left alone.
>>
>>75707992
>Iran is a Shia state, at war with the saudis, jews and other shias.
Oh ho ho you sure fucking showed me then! So in other words you're satisfied with the current state of Iran?

>just want to be left alone.
That may very well be true, but sharia is still bullshit.
>>
>>75707992
>you are trying to sound clever by spouting whatever your father mumbles after he gets home drunk from the queer bar
>projection
>>
>>75706595
It has been this way since their empires existed. Muslims just destroy everything.
>>
>>75706595

2 Corinthians 11: 13-15

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

In other words all evildoers will get their comeuppance
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
>>75706595

>This is actually the most peaceful time to be alive
>>
>>75709350
Wishful thinking.
>>
File: Christian hijab.jpg (38 KB, 570x562) Image search: [Google]
Christian hijab.jpg
38 KB, 570x562
>>75708605
That was also the history of christfags. Christniggers:

- Destroyed almost all native European holy sites
- Either destroyed or corrupted the majority of native European theology and manuscripts they came upon by inserting christian mythology into them
- Destroyed holy sites, artifacts and text of other cultures around the world
- Killed homosexuals
- Made women cover themselves from foot to toe
- Forced people to convert or die

And most of this happened right up into the 20th century.

>>75709534
What's the death toll? I guarantee the jewish/American kill rate of Middle Easterners is far higher INCLUDING 9/11.
>>
>>75710122
*head to toe
>>
>>75706595

>You made the Islamic revolution
>Islamist militant movements have nothing to do with it
>>
File: muh neopaganism.png (215 KB, 680x608) Image search: [Google]
muh neopaganism.png
215 KB, 680x608
>>75710122
>native european theology
>"i go pray to the fucking fishing god because i'm a fisherman"

top kek why is it always spoiled american children with this pagan faggot shit
>>
File: 1464483745212.png (78 KB, 1044x774) Image search: [Google]
1464483745212.png
78 KB, 1044x774
>>75710871
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.