[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I al legitimately terrified of people that aren't white.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
/pol/ I have a problem that only your collective wisdom can help me with.

I am absolutely horrified of people that aren't white. Almost phobic now. The reason why is a bit... different.

I'm scared of non-whites because I am terrified that anything i do could be considered "Racist" or "Oppressive" somehow. I love watermellon, and I can't get any at a grocery store, because i'm afraid that if I have watermellon in my cart, look at a black person, they'll call me racist and get me arrested somehow.

I honestly don't know what to do.
>>
You fucking pussy
>>
>>75705870
Fuck a negress hoe.
>>
>>75706060
Of course I'm a pussy, you fucking retard! Saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, even thinking the wrong thing can cost me my job, my life, my college, and my family!

What am I supposed to do!?
>>
>>75705870
You need to hit the gym.

You shouldn't be so physically insecure. If a black person comes at you with some raycisss nonsense, you should be able to destroy them.

Anyways being racist is perfectly legal. You can legally go grocery shopping wearing a nazi uniform if you feel like it.
>>
>>75705870
Ask a black bum to buy your watermelons for you.
>>
>>75706225
Stop being a fucking pussy and get over that dumbass I'm better than others based on skin color ideology you have.
>>
File: Demetrius.jpg (37 KB, 266x319) Image search: [Google]
Demetrius.jpg
37 KB, 266x319
>>75705870
Trigger warning
>>
>>75705870
Or kill yourself. That works.
>>
>>75706225
Conceal, don't feel.
>>
>>75705870
First of all, you're right to worry about cultural differences that lead some peoples to tolerate violence or crime.
But check out
Bosniaks
North-East Asians
Taiwanese, Hong Kongers and those Chinese who are cool
Vietnamese
Sikhs
Pinoys
Those Hispanics Who are Good
Kazakhs
Finns
Persians
And that's about it.
You still have to judge people individually, OP.
>>
File: 63464403.jpg (77 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
63464403.jpg
77 KB, 300x400
>>75706225

Kill yourself it's the best thing to do
>>
File: LeJewishPonderingFace.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
LeJewishPonderingFace.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1080
hmmm really makes you think...
>>
>>75705870
>goes to store
>buys watermelon
>is called racist
>gets arrested

god, what are you watching?
>>
>>75705870
>i'm afraid that if I have watermellon in my cart, look at a black person, they'll call me racist and get me arrested somehow.

Top kek, thanks for the laugh OP
>>
File: c1280x720_50.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
c1280x720_50.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>75705870
Let the triggering begin!
>>
Kill a nigger. Then you will understand.
>>
File: 1454860392243.jpg (68 KB, 331x358) Image search: [Google]
1454860392243.jpg
68 KB, 331x358
>>75705870
>>75706225
God damn you are absolutely disgusting. Who gives a fuck if you offend some subhuman. How does a person become such a disgrace? You deserve to be beaten.
>>
>>75705870
As the world becomes full fortune should favor the strategy of favoring others who share in common arbitrary tags. Whatrver tags are selected to matter and which tags will win out are unknown, but there will be in groups and out groups and the groups contai ing individuals exhibiting the strategy of favoring their group will displace those not exhibiting the strategy. It is a consequence of neighbors being ubiquitous
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.