[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1113521/dalai-lama-says-many-refugees-europe/
>>
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 579x247) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 579x247
>>
This shows that he is the reincarnation of god
>>
>>75694375
he also said that Europe will become an Arab nation at the rate they are going. he said it would be morally wrong for Germany to become an Arab country. Germany should be German he says.
liberals will recognize him as a man of real values and real conviction and condemn him for his heretical ways by this time tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
based Lama

I'm sure he's dealt with enough muslim faggots to know that maintaining your ethnonation is important
>>
>>75694375
He's a pretty based guy.
Shame that him voicing rational view is turning the lowest common denominator against him.
>>
>>75694375

My Buddhist leftist progressive shitbag dad will get furious.
>>
File: 653653635.png (117 KB, 351x411) Image search: [Google]
653653635.png
117 KB, 351x411
THE BBC WON'T REPORT THIS BECAUSE ITS A PRECIOUS LEFTIE IDOL GIVING MORAL COURAGE TO DEUS VULTERS
>>
Can't wait for the lefty media to lynch him for his dangerous thinking.
>>
>>75696079
Ask him if Tibet should be resettled by Mexicans

I mean for diversity
>>
>>75694375
He should be the pope.
>>
can we make him into the pope as well?
>>
>>75696320
>>75696335
Popemind
>>
>>75696079

>Sees flag

Report him to FSB.
>>
File: 1464418993922.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1464418993922.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>75694375
The Dalai Lama was teached by nazi expeditionists, but only in geography. The whole flick with Brad Pitt is based on the diaries of one nazi guy. Ah, and also the Cia supports the Dalai Lama because he wants to establish great tibet which would be the 1/3 of the size of china. so china hates this fucker. and he believes in Endzeit science fictiomnn shit like the tibeatans are the real aryans and shit and that he will reincarnated as a god with a lighting spear to kill all the imbecils. sorry niggers i am drunk. tl.dr dalai lama is a fucking bitch
>>
File: 1464490364175.png (112 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1464490364175.png
112 KB, 1400x1400
>>75694375
i hope this fucker dies a slow and painful death like all zen facists. fuck them, fucking animalistic Mystizismus i hate this chink fuckers and their fucking Brahman fuck i hate buddihsm and hindusim arghlasdfldsgfldfsghkdfv vxcbvxbxcvbxcvbc NIGGERS! PLEASE MISTER FBI MONITOR ME
>>
>>75697621
>>75697950

ANTIFA tankie kill yourself.
>>
>>75694375
WTF I love Theravada now!
>>
>>75694375
>Lama

Was he the basis for emperor's new groove?
>>
>>75694375
He is a man who has suffered the annexation of his country and the bitter failure of his resistance. He believes in the goodness of man leading him to leftist ,communal/communist beliefs that are pure in heart. He is the last in the line of 14 rulers tat go back 700 years or so. He is wise and virtuous and he sees the obvious abuse of the system and that Germans and European people are being taken advantage of. I think he believes in National Communism
>>
>>75698223
Think he's Mahayana....
>>
I'm now #Freetibet
>>
>>75698465
Pr.S: I know you meme but...

Me too. Although in general I am supporting the winners in a might makes right sort of way, China is a country of assholes psychos and unethical conmen, it has been completely revamped into a shithole. And yeah Tibet was pretty much fucked over by a foe they could not beat and held tyrannically and brutally.

tl;dr fuck china tibet is based (comparatively)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.