[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people mad gorilla was shot to save actual live child >these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 540x534
>people mad gorilla was shot to save actual live child
>these are the same people against aborting fetuses
>>
>>75691293
you cant tranquilize a fetus
>>
>>75691293

fetuses are not cute and fuzzy
>>
>>75691293
Fetuses don't have higher brain functions. It's nothing to get butthurt over, but at the end of the day, an intelligent animal was killed because some shitbag parents were being completely incompetent. Stories like this are why everybody shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>75691293
they're actually not, usually it's leftist pro-abortion degenerates who get up in arms over animal rights. A similar phenomenon to how modern women own pets instead of having children.
>>
>>75691293
>actual live child
Niglett lives don't matter. That gorilla was the smarter, more peaceful ape in the cage and should've lived a long and happy life.

>these are the same people against aborting fetuses
People here usually are against aborting WHITE fetuses.
>>
>>75691293
I am against aborting white babies. Other races, I do not care.
>>
>>75691293
The gorilla was protection g the kid.

And I'll take an endangered species over a 3 year old niglet any day. The kids gonna get kids in the ghetto by 16 anyway. Why kill a gorilla to """protect""" his life ?
>>
>>75692705
Kids gonna get shot*. Fuck this mobile keyboard.
>>
>>75691293
I don't have facebook so I don't have firsthand knowledge of the situation, but a coworker was telling me about earlier today. I would think the opposite was true. My assumption on hearing people were upset over the gorilla's death, was that those people were bleeding heart liberal hippie shitbags. You're telling me that the outrage of monkey-gate 2016 is coming from Christian evangelicals?
>>
>>75691293
Which group of people are you talking about?
>>
>>75692681
>>
>>75692675
This

I couldn't care less if the lil nig had died in there, since if his parents were dumb enough to let him in the cage in the first place he's going to die pretty soon anyways, if he had died at least it'd have been for the noble cause of saving a gorilla
>>
File: you have to go back.png (285 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.png
285 KB, 448x421
>>75692860
>comes to /pol/
>calls common racist sentiment edgy

Maybe you should go back to
>>
File: 1463958748375.jpg (10 KB, 358x422) Image search: [Google]
1463958748375.jpg
10 KB, 358x422
>>75692681
>>
>>75691645
>thinking tranquilizers activate instantaneously
>thinking they wouldn't enrage an animal
>>
File: 1463009229572.png (932 KB, 825x991) Image search: [Google]
1463009229572.png
932 KB, 825x991
>>75691293
>Niglet
>a """""""""""""""""child"""""""""""""""""""

Gorilla was more of a man than that little feral shit you dumb burger
>>
>people mad gorilla in zoo gets shot
>thousands of wild gorillas killed by niggers and chinks but dey dindu nuffin
>>
>>75691293
It's not the same people, vegans and animal rights activists are 99% of the time die-hard leftists.
>>
>people say black father's are always absent
>black father tries to take his boy back
>kill him

wtf
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.