[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>coalburner >famous partially because of a sex tape with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>coalburner
>famous partially because of a sex tape with a nigger
>father is famous for defending a black man who everyone knows killed his wife
>stepfather is a mentally deranged tranny

She's quite literally the Jews' perfect tool for promoting degeneracy to young women.

>But she's hot

Lol, no, she's not. Coalburners are never hot.
>>
File: 6a9Ed8T.jpg (208 KB, 592x720) Image search: [Google]
6a9Ed8T.jpg
208 KB, 592x720
>>75687908
>Coalburners
she would have to be white to be a coalburner. I hate to be the one to tell you this but the kardashians are not white.

If your skin color doesnt look like snow you are not white and should kill yourself.
>>
She's pretty cute m8
That sex tape was nice
>>
>>75687908
This is America's cultural princess. We need a complete overhaul. The entire family fucks nigs while the white patriarch turns into a woman
>>
Who?
>>
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kardashian-filter/kbnhlagadnlfihhgjkmcaffjadkadoap?hl=en

This add on will wipe them from your news feed
>>
>>75687908
>>father is famous for defending a black man who everyone knows killed his wife
>>stepfather is a mentally deranged tranny

What.. I thought these were the same person
>>
>>75688360
It literally says it in the filename, dumbass.
>>
>>75688060

>disgusting eyebrows
>HUGE eyelashes
>nigger duck lips
>fake body
>hobbit
>cute

Shit taste m8
>>
>>75688496
Her dad is Robert Kardashian, one of OJ's defense attorneys. Her stepfather is Bruce Jenner.
>>
File: OKKid.jpg (62 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
OKKid.jpg
62 KB, 431x450
>>75688053
lol k
>/po/ these days
>>
>>75687908
Only whites can be coalburners. Nobody cares if nonwhite armenians mix with niggers.
>>
>>75687908
>believing she's human

Ya'll need to learn to spot demons.

Kanye's mom was sacrifice for his fame and he deeply regrets it and that's why he's losing it.

Bruce's "death" was also a ritualistic sacrifice. Now Bruce is dead and there's only Caitlyn.

Death and murder follow this family throughout their entire history and it's how they remain in power, that's why the women are the ultimate temptresses. Because they aren't humans with souls.

The Clinton family is similar, hence all the references to sacrifices and maloch worship in the emails.
>>
>>75687908
This family needs to be nuked
>>
>>75689039
Also regarding Kanye. His mom's sacrifice is what earned him his fame and also Kim, the ultimate seductress and who's essentially the most prized wife someone like him could ask for and the root of most of his fame.
>>
>>75689039
>that's why the women are the ultimate temptresse

But none of them are tempting. Once a woman fucks a black man, which all of them have, then they immediately lose any and all attractiveness.
>>
America needs East London sharia law, seeing that their women are degenerate.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's literally a fucking sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>sharia police mainly consist of former unemployed chavs
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned (get a life, bin that knife)
>all plates and dishes are banned (know your fate, bin that plate) (bin that dish, and make a wish)
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently in process of building the biggest goat farm in the West
>all concerts are banned unless it's nasheeds or grime
>we have Muslim mayor

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, Britain's future prime minister?

Oi m8!
>>
>>75689236
To you and I and anyone who isn't retarded

To say the Kardashians aren't tempting to the majority of the population is just a lie though or else they wouldn't be famous and worshiped and on all the magazines.
>>
>>75689259
Get the fuck out of England you cockroach
>>
>>75687908
>coalburner

she's not a coalburner lol

how can a nigger be a coalburner, it's perfect that she burns coal, less coal to be burned
>>
I want to do unholy butt stuff to her : /
>>
>>75689486
>nu male Canadian
>defending coalburner sluts

No wonder you voted Justin the cuck.

Kill yourself yourself.
>>
>>75689438
>To say the Kardashians aren't tempting to the majority of the population is just a lie though or else they wouldn't be famous and worshiped and on all the magazines.

Maybe, but I think that sometimes the media pushes what they want, regardless of what WE want.

Like I said, she's the perfect tool for enforcing degeneracy to young women.
>>
>>75690341
I'm not defending her and I didn't vote for king Cuck. You're in land your own people would never in a million years be capable of developing on their own.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.