[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America anti-intellectual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Is America anti-intellectual?
>>
>>75686564

The entire West is anti-intellectual. You have to be a retard to even ask that.
>>
>>75686564
Its not anti intellectual, but rather American intellectuals are very VERY politically insular and are usually liberal due to passive aggression in academia.
>>
File: 1455722371293.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455722371293.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>>75686564
Women are anti-intellectual by nature. Giving them equal rights was the beginning of the downfall of western civilization.
>>
>>75686564

I want to drown that faggot.
>>
>>75686564
"Intellectual" is literally just a meme word that people call themselves to add an air of superiority to themselves when they want to push their agenda.

The word itself holds not actual measurable value.
>>
Free and open debate on colleges is not allowed and our elites worship spics and niggers, so, yeah, Id say so.
>>
Look at your thumb. Like do a thumbs up facing you, and look at it.

Now look at the Jeopardy guy's face.
SEE A SIMILARITY?

Anyways, I think the west has conflated "intellectualism" with "trivia".
We know more than ever, and a lot of it is untrue.
>>
>>75686564
No it has the best universities in the world you dumbass.

Are you a fucking mexican?
>>
>>75686564
Buzzy is making Jeopardy great again.
>>
>>75686564
Intellectuals are pussies who have never worked a manual labor job in their life and don't know what it means to be a real american male
>>
>>75686901
Not true at all. The triple 9 society (IQ > 150) are predominately libertarian.
>>
>>75687727
American universities are so great. They teach gender studies, LGBTQ ideology, african-american history, diversity, feminism. Best education in the world. Fuck STEM.
>>
>>75686564
That guy is such a know it all kike.
>>
>>75687836
>not being both intellectual and masculine

Embarassing.

You fools are just as bad as the educated pussies you make fun of. A man should be strong in both mind and body.
>>
File: 1448053279078.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448053279078.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
This guy is so insanely jewish looking
>>
>>75688412
EIN GESUNDER GEIST IN EINEM GESUNDEN KÖRPER.
>>
>>75686564
I can't believe Buzzy lost to such a hambeast. He would have easily won if he wagered more in Final Jeopardy. I liked the guy, not only was he knowledgeable but also eccentric and he looked like someone straight out of the 1950's.
>>
>>75686564

Biggest asshole to ever play the game.

It was good seeing him get whipped by a whole lot of woman!
>>
>>75688412
See what I posted here
>>75687327

The word "Intellectual" is a fucking weasel word that has jack-shit to do with intelligence or reasoning.

It implies that their political views are drawn from the intellect, while any opposing view point must be from base-instinct or id.

What's fucked up is that it is difficult to argue against it, because you come across insinuates that you are arguing against mental-rigor or something.

> "Oh, you are anti-intellectual? That means you must be against the use of intellect to solve problems."

It's the equivalent of "Subject Matter Expert" as far as shitty labels.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.