[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the movie "God's Not Dead"? http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1056x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1056x1500
Thoughts on the movie "God's Not Dead"? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8
>>
>>75686551
Protecucks cannot into cinema.
>>
GOD IS NOT DEAD HE IS SURELY ALIVE
HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE
ROARING LIKE A LION
>>
>>75686551
Jesus freaks have a tendency of producing shit, and this is no exception.
>>
>Ok this seems like a normie movie but maybe is goo-
>GOD'S
>NOT
>DEAD
>HE'S SURELY ALIVE
What the fuck
>>
Degenerates only get kicks from gratuitous nudity, violence or the most base and cruel of jokes
>>
>>75686551
Decent messaging, spot on theme. The early report of God's demise were greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>75686551
>D I S A P P O I N T E D
>>
Its supposed to be campy as fuck. They expect you to laugh. The path to Christ is a struggle but he says the "yoke is light".

Its okay to feel some type of innocence bro. Even if its void of what you got so used to.
>>
Legit cringiest movie I've ever seen
>>
>>75686551
Here's the story in a nut shell so you don't have to watch it

>"You can't prove god exists, therefore he doesn't."
>"You can't prove god doesn't exist, therefore he does."
>"No."
>"Yes and you hate god."

>oh noes professor got hit by a car

>"I see the light now. I will accept god right before I die. The kid was right all along."

>oh noes the professor died let's all have a party
>>
Laughable Christcuck propaganda.
>>
>>75686551
Babies first apologetics in convenient retard packaging
>>
He's not dead, and he's going to claim Europe again through Muslim birthrates.
>>
>>75687433

Wait, really? Kek.
>>
But you can't prove God doesn't exist.

People just say so because they don't like/agree with the concept
>>
>>75687597
Yes, pretty much.
>>
>>75686551
>sabrina the teenage witch
>hercules
where did it all go wrong
>>
>>75686551
why are these movies always so bad?
>>
Since I went to Catholic high school I was forced to watch this.
>I am to convince you that God exists? Well, how about YOU show me that God DOESN'T exist, huh? Check-mate!
Nobody took it seriously apart from priest teachers. So cringy it was actually enjoyable at some point. Had a great laff with mates I must admit.
>>
>>75687433
thanks for the spoiler asshole
>>
>>75686551
Strawmen: The Movie: The Game: The Experiance
>>
>>75686551
GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY LIVING ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION
>>
Anything that strives to prove the existence of God is a denial of faith. Movies like this one are ultimately anti Christian as they push for reason (even if faulty reason) over faith.
>>
File: where are the proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
where are the proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>75687433
>>"You can't prove god exists, therefore he doesn't."
>>"You can't prove god doesn't exist, therefore he does."

BURDEN OF PROOFS?
>>
>>75687433

You forget the part where the Muslim girl converts to Christianity and her family disowns her, the father beats her then throws her out of the house
>>
File: bone.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
bone.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>75688287
You're full of it. Got a link to the clip? I want to have a laugh
>>
>>75686551
Long propaganda-tier movie filled with irrelevant side stories with 5 minutes of interesting dialogue and then random concert because GODS NOT DEAD HES SURELY ALIVE
>>
>>75687433
Don't forget the atheist couple who split because she has cancer randomly.
>>
It was a shit-tier movie that promoted diversity and multiculturalism within the church.
>>
>>75688408

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYafQUDrOk
>>
>>75688408

Don't think you can tell from the clip
>>75688844
But she was listening to Christian music on her ipod
>>
File: God hates OP.jpg (60 KB, 181x203) Image search: [Google]
God hates OP.jpg
60 KB, 181x203
>>75686551
your god is dead and no one cares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNTq0k9NEk
>>
Could have been worse. The atheist was a huge strawman but it's not like it really matters. It had a good theme and idea but was executed poorly.
>>
>>75687161
to die it means he had to be alive in the first place, imaginary friends don't die, they just go into oblivion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_4EssUh4w
>>
>>75689267
That was probably the edgiest thing I've ever watched.
>>
>>75689928

Thank god, cuz i cant watch it cuz 'german copyright'
>>
File: it's the 90's.gif (1000 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
it's the 90's.gif
1000 KB, 400x300
>>75689928
>>
>>75686551
>"you can't prove my baseless beliefs wrong therefore I win" - The Movie
>>
>>75690119
It was "Heresy" by "Nine Inch Nails"
>>
File: vader.jpg (43 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
43 KB, 500x325
>>
>>75686551
I don't see why it is in any way relevant on if God is real or not to any of us.

If you want to believe in him, fine. If not, fine. It makes no logical sense to argue otherwise because ever since the separation of church and state in makes no difference what anyone believes. As a philosopher, the guy should ask himself why he cares.

All philosophy is based on pursuing intellectual freedom from the state and others. If he can't accept that someone is exercising a freedom that they have and is attempting to forcefully change their ideas, then who is really causing the harm in the scenario? Of course the jew director who suited up that guy as the teacher probably didn't think that out.

You can't prove if God is real or not. However, you can prove that the belief in said God does not in any way affect any of us except as individuals. Believing in God hurts nothing, nor does not believing him. Forcing someone denounce their belief is destructive.
>>
>>75686551
Intellectually and aesthetically embarrassing, but that's mostly par for course here in Protestant America. Watch Tarkovsky instead.
>>
Protestants can't into cinema
>>
>>75687094
And what is this movie?
>>
The question "prove me that God exists" is stupid. It's not something you could prove with science. Its like saying "prove me that politness exists", how can you prove it with science ? It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 4Y7QJ.jpg_1.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4Y7QJ.jpg_1.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>75690119
Just typical Nine-inch nails preteen shit, although this one was particularly cringe-inducing.
>>
>>75687672
You cannot prove God exists.

YOU have the burden of proof because you are claming it exists and that others should convert to your belief system.

Atheists do not say God does not exist, it's the absence of a belief, so they just do not believe in it.
>>
File: give god 0%.jpg (965 KB, 2259x2799) Image search: [Google]
give god 0%.jpg
965 KB, 2259x2799
>>75692017
>prove me that politness exists
Politeness is an observable phenomenon, god is not.
>>
>>75687173
Limao
>>
>>75692393
if you think that is politness you must be a horrible autist
>>
A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
>>75692973
is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
File: Hay man, nice hair.jpg (38 KB, 604x306) Image search: [Google]
Hay man, nice hair.jpg
38 KB, 604x306
>>75692921
As you can tell, politeness is a demonstrable thing because it was obviously absent.
>>
File: marco pasta.jpg (90 KB, 350x327) Image search: [Google]
marco pasta.jpg
90 KB, 350x327
>>75693047
no, it is stale pasta
>>
>>75692973

>And that young SEAL was I Chris Kyle. I know. I was there.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.