[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Husband is charged with manslaughter after he beat a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>Husband is charged with manslaughter after he beat a man to death with a tire iron for 'breaking into his apartment, dropping his pants and trying to rape his wife'
>Mamadou Diallo, 61, was charged with manslaughter for beating Earl Nash with a tire iron inside Bronx apartment building elevator on Monday night
>Nash, 43, broke into apartment with Diallo's wife and her sister inside
>When the wife tried to offer him money, he said: 'I'm going to rape you'
>Wife and sister fought off Nash long enough for her to call Diallo
>He was in a car outside and rushed back in and fractured Nash's skull
>Wife thought she was going to die and told her husband 'don't let him out'
>Nash died in hospital at 1.30am from 'severe trauma to the head and body'
>He had lengthy criminal history and had been arrested 19 times befor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617884/Husband-charged-manslaughter-beating-man-broke-apartment-tried-rape-wife.html
>>
>>75682925
>71 inches
>5 foot 9
>manlett
>>
>>75683396
71 inches is 5'11" dummy
>>
>>75683651
King of manlets then. Everyone under 6 foot should be euthanized.
>>
>>75683753

Sad to see you go
>>
>>75682925
>Mamadou Diallo
wasnt that the guy that the NYPD almost raped to death with a nightstick a couple years ago? that name is really familiar
>>
File: blindingrage.jpg (22 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
blindingrage.jpg
22 KB, 500x384
>>75682925

>the guy who saved his wife from rape is now in jail

i want out
>>
>>75682925
This guy is a fucking hero.

But you cant kill off multiple crime offenders even if they try to rape/kill you or your loved ones because then the police and prisons would be out of a job
>>
>>75682925
This story is all sorts of fucked up. Dude should get a medal. He just freed several future victims from potential assaults. If you accidentally kill someone with a "lengthy criminal history" you should get a reward.
>>
Its called monopoly of force
>>
>>75682925
>5'11"
Damn you almost made it bruh.
>>
>>75682925
>Home invaded by a man trying to rape/kill your family
>Defend them like a real man
>Get punished by the law
Only a few more years and we'll be cucked as hard as Londonstan and Australia where saying mean things can get you arrested. Our founding fathers are rolling in their graves.
>>
>>75682925
He's wearing Grove Street OG colors.
>>
>>75683839
It's the John Smith of Muslim West African names - Senegalese, Ivorians, Guineans etc
>>
File: clayton bigsby.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
clayton bigsby.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>75682925
>>
why the fuck was he charged
>>
>>75682925
What the fuck; this man is a hero. I'm so glad I live in a state with stand your ground laws.
>>
>>75684855
>Bronx
>>
Fucking eur-
>Bronx
Alright. Whats the part they aren't saying?
Was the man invited in?
Is the wife lying?
Is Diallo lying?
or maybe, just maybe, is this another case where someone gets charged for some retarded shit and ends up walking away, setting another legal precedent that you can defend your home and loved ones with lethal force.

Charged =/= convicted. If everything is accurate in the article then this guy will walk
>>
>>75683932
he was black
a white wouldnt get charged
>>
This is a classic case of what happens when shit is run by the democrats. They are responsible for shit like "duty to flee" laws.
>>
>>75685281
Pretty much this. Every so often you get an extremely liberal DA trying to make a name for himself by prosecuting something like this. It's taxpayer money so it's not like it costs the DA a dime, and government employees sure as hell aren't held accountable for abusing their positions.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.