[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like living in Russia - politically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14
File: il_570xN.276650038.jpg (109 KB, 570x858) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.276650038.jpg
109 KB, 570x858
Around here Russia is portrayed as being a dictatorship without freedom of the press, without free and fair elections and with people living in constant fear of being arrested by Putin.

Is this correct?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
>>
>>75680759
no. you forgot about all the alcoholism, heroin junkies and the cold weather
>>
Lived in Russia for 4 years
Fucking no its better than america lol fucking idk who told you that but its Russia not North Korea ffs
>>
>>75680889
Why do you think living in Russia is better than America/ What did you like more about Russia than the US?
>>
>>75680865
Sounds pretty much the same as where I live now.
>>
>dictatorship

No, it's a very loose Patrimony at best.

>without freedom of the press

Nah, you can talk shit pretty hard. The problem is, nobody listens.

>without free and fair elections

Yes, but nobody cares, people are apolirical as fuck and just think how to shicm and jive to get something without putting in any work.

>people living in constant fear of being arrested by Putin.

Just don't do nothing too crazy like opening a meth lab in your commie block and post 14/88 all over VK and you'll be fine.

Watch out of you have a very lucrative business and no connected friends, though, or if you plan to cross some cop's or protected ethnic minority's path.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 806x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 806x838
>>75680759

>that gulag-o'clock shadow
>>
>>75680759
I've lived there, in Moscow at least. It's the same globalist multiculture with a surprisingly high degree of personal freedom. No mainstream media freedom tho except for like one channel a few newspapers and radio-stations like Moscow echo. It's like the Watchmen where Richard Nixon and the corrupt republicans are always in charge. You can criticize them but nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>75680967

What did i like better thn murica lets see...

Women, drinking, no fucking wooden houses and tornados, better night life for young ppl, better medical system, better schooling, anti faggot laws no gay is fkn okay also all that american stuff like feminism goes to gulags so yeah gr8

1 downside cold but not everywhere
>>
I lived ten years in Russia. Best time of my life. And I didn't do the stupid abusive rich expat thing, fucking around with whores. I lived with real people. I'd go back tomorrow if I didn't have kids. Might do when they grow up!
>>
>>75681038
You live in Portland?
>>
>>75681378

Same here but my wife is russian so we visit ofren xd
>>
>>75681282

>better medical system, better schooling, anti faggot laws no gay is fkn okay also all that american stuff like feminism goes to gulags

the dankest memes of them all
>>
>>75681381
No i think thats detroit kek
>>
>>75681510
Ikr m8 xd
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Are Russian girls really that naive & cute?
>>
>>75681720

Cute hell yea but not naive they are super smart
>>
>>75681282
>>75681282
>Be American
>Live in tornado valley™
>Build wooden houses
>Get blown the fuck away
It's like they never heard the Three Piglets... I'm baffled to this day.
>>
>>75681148
So as long as you don't ever plan on speaking out, becoming successful financially or politically (on your own) and stick to looking out for yourself while hustling through life, it's not a bad living?

Perhaps if it wasn't so cold, I could make a life in russia.
>>
>>75680759
> without freedom of the press
There are shitloads of mass media who criticise butin badly 24/7 and none touches them.
> without free and fair elections
That's true.
> people living in constant fear of being arrested by Putin
Bullshit
>>
>>75680759
> Russians > not even represented
> others > have parliaments and presidents even if there is only like 1k people
> putins election > we go to court with proofs of massive fraud > like shitskin voting stations are all empty, their voting lists are forged from their forged demographics and they still vote 99% aka 8kk for putin > official diplomatic greetings comes to putin from election-overseeing countries from NATO block about fair and honest elections
> referendum on ukraine > same countries are all way against the results and undermine it with cheap lies and silencing of the facts > ukraine start artillery bombing Russians
> at least they do not murder us en-masse like they did it back in the day
>>
>>75681282
>better medical system
Lel

Do tell more as to how you came to this conclusion
>>
>>75682025
>So as long as you don't ever plan on speaking out, becoming successful financially or politically (on your own) and stick to looking out for yourself while hustling through life, it's not a bad living?

Sounds like the beautiful USA, doesn't it? Only that in the US you cannot become successfully financially or politically these days.
>>
>>75682025
Russia has no real rule of law and no established social safety net. If you are a pleb nobody gives a fuck about you. To be successful you not only have to be smart and ambitious but ruthless and cunning. It's a system of feudal capitalism and a very darwinistic society.
>>
>>75682110
Hey bro, I assume someone will be knocking at your door in the next 15 minutes and I guarantee you, it isn't busty Natalya from across the floor.
>>
>>75682144

>Only that in the US you cannot become successfully financially or politically these days.

Nor can you do that in Russia. Social mobility has been stampted out completely. Why do you even ask these questions if you have your mind made up already?

Are you one of the diaspora cucks?
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (447 KB, 814x908) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
447 KB, 814x908
>>75680759
>What is it like living in Russia - politically?
Its like living in Poland. full of shit. Yet I still love the Motherland
>>
Russia is a shithole

Source: White Russian who left the neo-bolshevik police state.
>>
>>75681968
>build cheap but servicable wood houses
>get blown down by tornado
>rebuilt within the year

>build expensive stone house
>STILL gets demolished by tornado
>expensive and time-consuming to rebuild
>stray brick kills coal-burning cumdumpster down the street
>get sued

GEE I DUNNO
>>
>>75682378
>Why do you even ask these questions if you have your mind made up already?

How have I got my mind made up? I really do not know how the situation is like in Russia. Around here they say democracy has basically been flushed down the toilet. Not sure if that is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0gED3rn2Tc
>>
>>75682518

Democracy is a sham.

But a corrupt kleptomanlet neo-soviet like Putin is worse.
>>
>>75682440
>stone houses
Where the fuck do you live? The Neolithic?
>>
>>75681148
>without freedom of the press
>Nah, you can talk shit pretty hard. The problem is, nobody listens.
Sounds like BurgEUrs
>>
>>75682409
This.

Source: girlfriend emigrated from Russia with her parents
>>
>>75680759
>dictatorship
>without freedom of press
>without free and fair elections
>people living in fear of being arrested by Putin

First three are subjective as fuck.
>Dictatorship
Who tries to confront the status quo is a dictator
>Without freedom of press
If its not our propaganda, its the worst kind of propaganda and the press is not free.
>Without free and fair elections
If we don't like the result its not free and fair (check Crimea 1991 and 2014 for one example that involves Russia)

Last one is just blatant propaganda.
>>
>>75682292
Why knock to just a regular Russian nationalist?
All Russian leaders are sentenced (and sentenced people are banned from politics) on a poorly forged cases. Russian nationalist organisations banned in implementation of decision of ECHR. Russian parties are rejected registration, because they did not followed designed impossible-to-follow procedure.

> arrest vasilij gogolev, or he will change this by posting truth on 4chan meme magic board
>>
>>75681528
Pro tip my slag friend. All left wing American cities are secretly shit holes. San Francisco is basically poo in loo
http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2015/10/05/mapping-s-f-s-human-feces-on-the-streets/
>>
>>75682110
I'd rather have a fraudulent Putin than a freely elected Merkel tbqh
>>
File: tumblr_mnzps1YqVE1rfobcxo1_1280.jpg (581 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnzps1YqVE1rfobcxo1_1280.jpg
581 KB, 1280x960
>>75683184
Poor dude. Have some more CCCP girls.
>>
>>75683277
Eat a bag of dicks autocorrect
>>
>>75683282
But you are not Russian and not Serbian, so do not decide for Russians, capiche?
>>
>>75683400

>CCCP girls

Peasants here aren't allowed to have weapons like that
>>
>>75683468
Just saying. I might move there after I'm already an engineer if I'm allowed too. Being ruled by the closest thing to God on Earth right now sounds promising.
>>
>>75683667
>allowed too
meant to say allowed to
>>
File: 1274914403740.jpg (105 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
1274914403740.jpg
105 KB, 500x648
>>75682144
Can't speak to politically, but financially it's quite common to get ahead. I was born in a small, poor town in the middle of nowhere. Everyone I went to school with was lower middle class or at best just middle class. 32/48 of our graduating class went on to college and most that I've kept up with already graduated. Sure they all moved away because there's no jobs in our hometown, but now they're all well on their way to at least comfortable middle class lives. Since they all benefited from good education, their kids will probably be well educated and at least as successful as them.

Seems to be a pretty common experience. Nothing spectacular, but it's not as if working for a better life doesn't pay off most of the time in this country.
>>
>>75683400
>9mm conversion AR-15
>not SBR'd

Why?
>>
>>75680759
ahahhahahahahha

russia has more freedom of everything than germany
>>
>>75683667

Fuck off.
>>
>>75682264
Sounds like you've been watching too many movies friend :^)
>>
>>75683400
No, thanks. I lived in this shithole, payed my toll to internazies and despise any of degenerate kithless or just plain subhuman cunts, who allow themselves to wear the symbols of the hateful enemy of anything and everything Russian.
>>
File: cccp.jpg (61 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
cccp.jpg
61 KB, 453x604
>>75683889
>Why?
You tell me.
>>
>>75684035

Except he's right.
>>
File: basedvlad.jpg (348 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
basedvlad.jpg
348 KB, 1800x1800
>>75684022
t. Montenegro
>>
>>75682292

XD
>>
>>75682904
>source: parents were pussies when things got a little tough
>>
>>75684171
>feudal capitalism
yeah of course that's how it is, kek. I know some Russians irl m8.
>>
>>75684268

I am Russian, while you are a shitskin.

Fuck off.
>>
and here come the diaspora cuks and proxies with their dank mems
>>
>>75684150
you sound like a satereotypical liberashka

i hope you die playing dota
>>
>>75684382
>while you are a shitskin
>projecting this hard
>>
>>75684417
never thought I'd say this, but based leaf
>>
>>75683667
> I might move there
Whatever. You wont like it due to cold and the fact, that you suck at engineering anyway.
>>
>>75683282
If you actually believe that then I must say your worldview is entirely warped by propaganda.
>>
File: AndThisIsOurSonsRoom.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
AndThisIsOurSonsRoom.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>75684385
>waaaaa waaaaa fucking waaaaa
>russia is a shithole because i don't get taken care of and there's a factory near my house and it's ugly looking
>russia is poor as fuck, where is my xbox?
>putin is such an idiot i know better than the engineers who spearheaded russia's 90s recovery
>russia stinky people drink here a lot it makes me uncomfortable
>better just stay locked up in my mom's house and waste away the nights jerking off to anime and complaining how putin is the reason why i can't get a gf
>>
>>75684644
Dude, I plan to live some time in Usuahia and to the Finnish Lapland before going to Russia or another Eastern European country.
>>75684784
Enjoy your rapefugees I guess. My state is a failed one in terms of controlling criminals too, the other day there were riots because they killed a criminal in a shooting. A bus and an ambulance were set on fire, a doctor is on intensive care, and other messed up stuff.
All thanks to the libtards.
http://www.elpais.com.uy/informacion/disturbios-marconi-dejan-persona-herida.html
>>
File: idkshrug.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
idkshrug.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>75684417
> register Russian national party
> defend Russians in ukraine against junta
> reeee liberashka
LŃ‘L, do you even shill?

BTW, you cant make this shit up: https://ruposters.ru/news/27-05-2016/roots

All significant "liberals" in "Russian" Federation are from soviet clans, close to some scumbag like stalin.

Fuck them and fuck you, soviet scum.
>>
>>75684874
>who spearheaded russia's 90s recovery
Oil/gas spearheaded the economy. Putin is liberal trash who failed to publicly execute every single oligarch and bring back their stolen wealth that they hide in west to this day.

All he did is become the head of the problem, every now and then giving a little bit more of the carrot to the people, but he's still trash.

(This is all domestic policy, foreign policy is a completely different matter)
>>
>>75685125
You spout memes my friend without knowing it, which is funny. By all means move to Russia have fun kek.
>>
>>75682440
Well... Except houses made of stone don't get destroyed by tornados, if built properly. Thats why you sometimes see all houses except the stone house destroyed.
>>
>>75685308
>2016
>unironically defending Merkel
top kek
>>
>>75685272
>>75685272
he barred any oligarch from the political arena, period. Someone had to run a few of these industries, so he threatened them that they can keep what they stole, only if they never compromised russia's assets to globalist. notice how all of these companies aren't foreign owned? nationalizing them, or owning 49% is almost the same as cutting their balls off.

He solved the problem, but not in the pleb's interest, that would come later with the good energy prices. You can't deny he was trying, and in many areas he succeeded.
>>
>>75680759
Except for the constant fear part - yes, as far as one-sentence description of a country can be correct
>>
>>75681282
What about the shockingly high murder rate and 15% Muslim population that's slowly displacing the Christian population? No thanks
>>
File: 14640357813623.jpg (57 KB, 535x528) Image search: [Google]
14640357813623.jpg
57 KB, 535x528
>>75682110
>>
>>75685834
He became the head of the problem.

A real Russian leader will butcher the current government and its associates. Russia with Russians first, not parasites who store their wealth with their 'enemies'.

Same goes for here. Same goes for nearly every fucking country, every single fucking cancerous government needs to be purged.
>>
File: cantmossadtheassad.jpg (96 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cantmossadtheassad.jpg
96 KB, 640x960
>>75686087
>le all muslims are the same meme
Are they even Sunnis? Shia and other denominations aren't that bad, although the crazies from Chechnya are an obvious problem. That said, Russia has been part Muslim for a long, long time.
>>
Russia is a shithole through and through though
>>
I miss the old days back in the 19th Century when the US and Russia got along.
>>
>>75686985
It was a different time. Why would he make a repeat of what the bolsheviks did to usher in a new era of Russia's existence? And besides, this is all still very fresh.

Britbongistan and burgerland have had the same form of government for ages, yet they've managed to hold on to their internationalist shill practices for far longer.
>>
how many chechens with AKs do you see on a regular day in the province ?
>>
I want to move to Russia to harden the fuck up. I live in a comfy 1st world country with safety nets and multiculturalism and passive aggressiveness and politeness.

Moving to Russia would force me to live hard and give me better life experience. Men in the west are too soft these days.

What is the problem with this /pol/? Will I just end up cold and starving to death?
>>
>>75688425
>I live in a comfy 1st world country
>Australia

Get the fuck out, shitposter.
>>
>>75688594
>Hans in charge of inspecting my flag
Are you krauts farbenblind?
>>
>>75681968
>european
>not living in a commie block
whats next you all own guns and a c63
>>
>>75688065
>Why would he make a repeat of what the bolsheviks did to usher in a new era of Russia's existence
Because the current system is not sustainable. It will collapse eventually, unless they are using as a transition period for something new, but this could have been done by now without wasting another generation. The humiliation of that decade was also still raw for many, now sooner or later they won't be able to milk it anymore.

The US and UK are Jews incarnated as nations. Our ability to steal is what makes us so great and allows the elites survival who have Jewed themselves to such a status that most won't even question their legitimacy, all because the carrot given is slightly bigger. It's fucking sinister.
>>
>>75688363
None, but they make the news every now and then. We have two nigger stories in two weeks in Moscow alone
>>
>>75688706
>Are you krauts farbenblind?
What do you mean, Aussie?
>>
>>75688425
Dammit Aussie, join the army or go hunt a giant spider. Life in Russia is not so tough in normal places, and you won't survive a week in what WE call shitholes
>>
>>75689073
well Moscow isn't certainly the poster child of security
>>
File: 1402693414643.jpg (33 KB, 311x272) Image search: [Google]
1402693414643.jpg
33 KB, 311x272
>>75681282
>better medical system
it's worse than a death sentence if you become a little more seriously ill here
>>
>>75688706
Auckland is basically Australia 2bh
>>
>>75685596
Even if the building is mostly made of stone it'll get destroyed in any tornado EF2 or up
>>
>>75681148

I move to Russia from teh UK. There is les big brother and more freedom than the UK by far.

Lower standard of living for the poor. But I'm not poor, so it's all good.

I like Putin, and restriction the press is a plus these days when they promote Jew degeneracy.
>>
>>75689564
Sounds like I will enjoy living there
>>
>>75683400

Communism is not cool faggot.
>>
>>75689642

Funny, I have a Uruguay passport... only took 3 years to get :) Its a nice country.
>>
>>75680759
>dictatorship without freedom of the press, free and fair elections and constant fear of being arrested for badmouthing the government on tv

I lived in Moscow for 3 years between 2010 and 2013 and i'm telling you that it's pretty close to what you describe it

The only difference is that you shouldn't be worried about being arrested by putin unless you're some pussy riot tier faggot
>>
>>75680759
>a dictatorship without freedom of the press, without free and fair elections and with people living in constant fear of being arrested

You seem to be talking about the EU.
>>
>>75689647
>Communism is not cool faggot.
Oh yes it is. You just never experienced good old fashioned communism.
>>
>>75689726
I hate this stupid country, even if it has perks like free University. The burden of the State is just too heavy and excessive regulations and protectionism for industries that don't even exist make the cost of living very high. On top of that, high criminality. I've been lucky about that though, the only thing that ever happened to me was getting my house burgled once. But everyone here has a close relative who's been robbed, including myself.
>>
>>75690177
>the only thing that ever happened to me was getting my house burgled once.
Dude, i've only ever heard of 1 instance of something like that happening in my social circle. The only relative i know has been robbed is my brother because he stays outside all the time and lacks some basic common sense/awareness.
Keklombia confirmed safer than ultragay.
>>
>>75690045
kek
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395967/The-Hero-Cologne-7ft-tall-hotel-doorman-ex-kickboxing-champ-saved-two-women-New-Year-s-sex-mob.html
>The former kick-boxer, who has won five world championships, was arrested when he joined a vigilante patrol who took to the city centre on Sunday night

JUST
>>
>>75690318
>Get a gun
I'd do it, but gun control makes it overly complicated.
>>
>>75680759
According to that description it should be like home for you.
>>
>>75690177

Crime wont be an better here. Why do you want to come to Russia?
>>
>>75689356
>join the army

nice meme netherlands :^)
>>
Only thing I know is lots of holes in elevators and that chicken and vodka go to together in Russia.
>>
>>75690861
>According to that description it should be like home for you.
I am not American, Burger. I also am not German.

Home is not where you think it is.
>>
>>75684156
Is that zunechan?
>>
>>75680759
>living in constant fear of being arrested by Putin.
Holy mother of god...
>>
>>75691152
Crime is just the icing on the cake of this libtard country. Russia opposes globalism, we make laws to cater to Soros. We let faggots marry and adopt chlidren. There was a referendum to lower the age of criminal responsibility and the cucks voted against it. The oil barrel dropped to 1/3 of what it was and our gas prices rose. We pay 1.38 dollars for a liter of gas. People celebrate "muh democracy" when there are banned parties and when the ruling party made a law that stomped a referendum. We're getting another tax and utility hike because the cost of the State is too much. We can't import used cars so people die in chinese junk that they sell for 10k, because once again, taxes make a safe car unaffordable. Our president is a freemason globalist. The average voter is a total political cuck. Healthcare was socialized and it's very expensive and a mess.
>>
>>75680759
I always understood Russia as a place where the average guy could do whatever the fuck he wanted as long as it was in no way political. Also, I've seen pretty brutal videos of what they do to drug dealers, so there's that...
Russia= blackout drunk daily, 11/10 women everywhere, and you're probably going to be killed while working.
2nd world living conditions
>>
>>75692560
Oh and on top of the government taking about 50% of your salary, salary before tax is already bad in comparison to other countries. I take that Russia has bad salaries but if the cost of living is lower, and I plan to move there when I can be self employed anyways.
>>
>>75692699
> I always understood Russia as a place where the average guy could do whatever the fuck he wanted as long as it was in no way political.
Very true
>>
>>75692800

Top kek.

Please move, cant wait for your disappointment.
>>
>>75686087
Muslims in Russia are not the same as muslims in Britain. They are not replacing christians like they do in Britain, because muslim regions are part of Russia for a very long time. It's not some fucking melting pot where the same area is populated by muslims, christians etc, when you go to muslim regions you don't see almost any christians there, but in the most of Russia, the christian areas, you don't see any muslims at all.
>>
>>75681038
You live in Mexico?
>>
>>75693119
What do you think of Russia, also... how do I achieve Russian wife status? Does it piss you guys off when foreigners take you sexy sloots?
>>
>>75693743

>be american
>US citizenship

mission accomplished.

You're not likely to get a quality woman, so good luck with that.
>>
>>75693743
> What do you think of Russia, also...
That's a matter for a 10-post text and I'm already in bed.
> how do I achieve Russian wife status?
What?
> Does it piss you guys off when foreigners take you sexy sloots?
It's not really a thing. It pisses me off when I see "lemme tell you about your country" posts and PUTIN SAVIOUR OF WHITE RACE bs.
>>
>>75680759
all women have big cocks
>>
>>75693173
Look, I know economy is worse than here, but at least the taxes aren't so high and stuff isn't so expensive. And at least it's the kind of country that arrests Pussy Riot. This is a Church-hating country, Russia is Orthodox. This country is riddled with feminist morons, Russians despise them and repress them. I'm not a lolberg, I don't mind authoritarianism or even corruption if it's against degeneracy. I'd probably love Singapore, although dealing with gooks on a daily basis puts me off.
>>75693210
This.
>>
>>75694116
> And at least it's the kind of country that arrests Pussy Riot.
I don't want you here already. They got way too much of a punishment
> Russia is Orthodox.
Only 2-7% of the population visit churches at least once a year, 56% of those who identify as Christian could not recall a single commandment. We're more of an atheist country with a strong religion meme
> I don't mind authoritarianism or even corruption if it's against degeneracy.
I mind those who think you either have degeneracy, or an authoritarian ruler bc it's just stupid, see Switzerland or Israel
>>
>>75681968
>muh wood houses

The only wood is the framing. Most of the time stone/brick is laid over the frame.
>>
>>75694116

Listen, you do not know Russia just as I do not know Uruguay.

Like, at all.

I suggest stop listening to mass media, both pro and anti Putin.

As far as Orthodox goes, it's just a business in Russia. A lot of the clergy, not mentioning the political/business "elite" are more degenerate than Dan Schneider.

I am highly doubtful you'll get residency, meaningful work, or anything else you seek in fantasy land.

There is a lot of AIDS, suicide, crime (rape/murder), drug addiction and abortions at much higher levels than other countries, even "degenerate" ones like Germany and Austria. That does not come from a moral and conservative society.

I am not even touching the reprehensible drinking culture and the degeneracy that it fosters.
>>
>>75693954
Meh, noted. I've heard the horror stories, I just have my eyes set on an Eastern European Russian wife. Ran into some girls from an exchange program, they pretty much made me hate American women.
>>75694057
>That's a matter for a 10-post text and I'm already in bed.
That's fine, I can see it's complicated
>What?
How do I get a Russian girl/wife, here in America.

It's not really a thing. It pisses me off when I see "lemme tell you about your country" posts and PUTIN SAVIOUR OF WHITE RACE bs.
I can see your opinion is complicated and of no bother trying to explain to someone who probably couldn't comprehend.

Sweet dreams Vlad, however, is Vodka of Polish or Russian origin?
>>
>>75690624
Got this from there as well. Interesting stuff http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395924/Girl-17-raped-14-year-old-sister-sexually-assaulted-tried-save-group-Syrian-migrants-surrounded-German-public-swimming-pool.html
>>
>>75694999

Speak Russian and move to Russia, get a good job, be white.

Maybe you'll have a chance then.

Stop believing in memes, all women are shit everywhere.
>>
>>75695250
This is a "believable meme" based on experience.
>>
>>75689532
no..it won't...ever watched picture of Nagasaki and hiroshima? Guess what buildings did not collapse' brick ones...are you telling em that a Tornado is stronger than a nuke?
>>
>>75695618

Nignog, if you cant cut it with American women youll have a shit time with Eastern euro wymyn.

If you have to flaunt something material, be it wealth, or citizenship (by definition, if you cant hide it, youre flaunting it) to get the woman, you'll end up with a shit woman. Universal rule.

Every Russian girl Ive met who moved to the west turned into even bigger whores than they were at home.

Dont look for nationality m8. Youll get screwed in bad ways instead of the good ones.

Ofc do what you want, I am just a memester on a fingolian papyrus origami board.
>>
>>75694800
>They got way too much of a punishment
>2 years in prison
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

it's like you want degenerates to rule your country
>Only 2-7% of the population visit churches at least once a year, 56% of those who identify as Christian could not recall a single commandment.
Still better than here. Catholics here are like the guys you describe, and the vast majority is staunchly anti-religion and pro degeneracy
>I mind those who think you either have degeneracy, or an authoritarian ruler bc it's just stupid
I agree, what I'm saying is I don't mind authoritarianism. I'm a natsoc ffs.
>>75694997
>Listen, you do not know Russia just as I do not know Uruguay.
point taken
>A lot of the clergy, not mentioning the political/business "elite" are more degenerate than Dan Schneider.
Well, elites have always been degenerate. What I care about is the general populace.
>I am highly doubtful you'll get residency, meaningful work, or anything else you seek in fantasy land.
Not even given enough money to start a business there?
>There is a lot of AIDS, suicide, crime (rape/murder), drug addiction and abortions at much higher levels than other countries, even "degenerate" ones like Germany and Austria. That does not come from a moral and conservative society.
I know, but such is the modern world. I don't sleep around so that doesn't sound that bad to me. The abortion part is sad and has been going on since the USSR. Damn commies. My point is that the general culture seems to not encourage so-called "liberation". I'm aware that you guys have tons of sluts just like us, but it seems like there are wholesome women too, and that it's possible to find women who are more traditional than here.
Suicide is common here too, in fact we rank really high in the world.
Check this, you guys rank 15 and we rank 18. We both have more suicides than the Nordic countries which are infamous for it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#cite_ref-3
>>
>>75681154
Kek. Great mate!
>>
>>75694999
No idea about wife and vodka.
>>75696228
No I don't want degenerates to ruly my country. But I don't want clerics (who, again, overestimate their support) to rule my country as well. We have a common punishment for this kind of public misbehavior - up to 15 days of arrest. But two fucking years of prison is no way, dude.
Anyway, it's not the authoritarianism that bothers me, but the degradation of our elites (they have no competitors so its inevitable). That pussy riot thing was a case to enact a law "on protecting the FEELINGS of religious people". Is it not degenerate by pol standarts to protect feelings with a repressive law? And the list goes on, and it's mostly prohibitions that are introduced, giving us less and less space to live over the years.
>>
>>75697268
The charge was vandalism but Pussy Riot was obviously more than just that. I almost said they were foreign influence but realized I was confusing them with Femen as I write this.
>>
File: 53329200.jpg (47 KB, 400x532) Image search: [Google]
53329200.jpg
47 KB, 400x532
>>75680759
Net. Russia the best country in the world. Our government cares about us. Every day I have the right to one hour of the Internet. My curator of the KGB watching my safety. Thank you Comrade Major.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.