[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin: I’ll bring back Christianity to Istanbul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: crusade.png (497 KB, 1024x741) Image search: [Google]
crusade.png
497 KB, 1024x741
President Vladimir Putin addressed a delegation of Ukrainian Orthodox Church and reiterated that nothing can shake Russia’s perpetual blood alliance with Ukraine in spite of all malicious efforts exerted by the ruling junta in Kiev

http://mirrorspectrum.com/spectrum/putins-last-warning-to-turkey-if-you-do-not-leave-syria-alone-ill-bring-back-christianity-to-istanbul

looks like the roaches might be in some trouble
>>
>>75680679

DEUS VALT
>>
>Christianity

it's nothing.

all the muslims have to do is show their bare feet and you'll be down kissing them in no time.
>>
>>75680679
Liberate Constantinople when?
>>
File: 5454471.png (595 KB, 599x578) Image search: [Google]
5454471.png
595 KB, 599x578
"Following a religious revolution, Russia is now an expansionist Monarchy" - World War Z

Zombies when?
>>
>>75680679
He probably means he will build Churches there like Erodgan does mosques in Europe, but still
>>
CONSTANTINOPLE BY 2030, SCREEN CAP THIS
>>
>april 19

oh please
>>
File: 1444994673526.jpg (42 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
1444994673526.jpg
42 KB, 546x432
Gonna be a bit bloggish but whatever.

I had a discussion with my dad the other day about this. I tried to explain to him how growing up I began to notice how biased the education was about history, especially the time around the fall of the Ottoman Empire and how the language around the whole thing with our teachers was always of a "we vs the whole world" nature. When we captured Constantinople we "conquered" it. When the British and French was on our soil they were "invading". When we expanded it was in the name of spreading Islam and when the British was drawing up new countries they were "conniving". He tried telling me how this was how the world worked, which was something I knew already and when I tried to tell him this he couldn't see the distinction between objective language in teaching, how it's used to brainwash kids and the nature of the world. He couldn't see where I was getting at. Then the conversation started to heat and when he asked me if there was a war who'd side I'd be on and when I told him it would depend he called me a traitor. He said if I told to this anyone else they'd hang me. It really upset me.

I don't know anons. He used to be politically.. more tolerable. He lived in America for 11 years and was practically an American but as days go by he just gets more and more fundamentalist, paranoid and insufferable. He is turning in to an angry old man. A typical Muslim. It's almost a fascinating study on how humans deal with when their reality is faced with the facts.

Anyway rant over. Just wanted to get how frustrating and hurtful my dad can be when he is arguing. We never really got a long but now I just outright hate him. Shows how healthy my relationships are
>>
Tear down he minarets and re-consecrate the Hagia Sophia! Make Constantinople Great Again!
>>
>>75680679
I like /pol because there are always edgy lines attributed to Putin that literally never make it to national news in Russia - because he never said it, nor he ever will, being a short-sighted soviet man with no real ambitions of non-material nature
>>
>>75681938
You know what to do.
Go out with a bang and be reborn aryan in the next life.
>>
>>75681938
>what is nation building
>what is a common historical experience
>why is mass education so biased when it comes to history
Holy shit roach, what are you, 15?
>>
>>75683035
Nation building is fine. Don't distort the facts though. Everyone is doing the same thing. Doing a nice paint over it don't make our shit stink less.
>>
>>75681938
Learn Greek and convert to Orthodoxy. You are probably ethnically Greek anyway. Most Turks are Greeks who forsook their culture and converted to Islam. That way there'll be one less Turk and one more Greek in the world.

Or you could stay Muslim and end up like your dad one day. It's your call Mehmet.
>>
>>75683211
I'm Circassian. I doubt I could become religious again although I've had sorta of a revived interest in Christian history and theology for a bit but purely intellectual.
>>
>>75683202
You know pretty well that reality is what we think is reality (aka "meme magic"). So actually it starts stink less once nobody knows there's shit
>>
File: 1353235613880.jpg (40 KB, 580x417) Image search: [Google]
1353235613880.jpg
40 KB, 580x417
>>75680679
Ahaha, Pootin cucks still think he's doing shit. How's payback for shot down jet doing? How's ISIS doing? How's "Russia & China vs the West" meme doing?
How does is feel to know that "throne" pootin almost sat on was a special chair for old people who get tired during the mass?

Literally, pootion shills are the most cucked bastards on this board.
>>
>>75683491
Only when everyone recognizes the presence of the feces we can start talking honestly about it. Something to think about
>>
>>75683352
culturaly christian is maybe enough
>>
Funny how "Russian friendship" always seems to end in Ukrainian suffering.

That's friendship that we could do without.
>>
>>75680679

All talk no action.
Putin hasn't done shit against NATO-Turkey.
>>
>>75680679

That isn't Christian behavior. You're supposed to love your enemy and turn the other check, not smite them.
>>
>>75683637
I don't see "truth" in the Maslow's pyramid. No one actually needs the be as close to the truth as possible, at most we need is to be "right" in the eyes of those around us
>>
>>75683851
Bullshit
You can love your enemy as you kill them
And turning the cheek is in regards to your social superiors slapping you
>>
>>75684096
That's female thinking. That's "everyone's a winner" mentality. You don't do that shit when you are a teacher. Your responsibility is to teach facts and while certain political biases may intrude unintentionally your occupation requires you to be as impartial as possible and not teach kids that Turkey dindu nuffin
>>
>>75684378
I think, it's strange, refreshing and somehow indescribable to read your posts when I think of the average Turk underclass we got in Germanista.
>>
File: images of jesus.jpg (50 KB, 1000x1294) Image search: [Google]
images of jesus.jpg
50 KB, 1000x1294
>>75684368
Did I fucking stutter? Do not kill and turn the other cheek, faggot.
>>
DEUS VULT, ISTANBUL DELENDA EST
>>
>>75680679
>you will see the Reconquista of Constantinople in your lifetime
I'm not even Christian but holy fuck DEUS VULT
>>
>>75684368
>Bullshit
>You can love your enemy as you kill them
>And turning the cheek is in regards to your social superiors slapping you

/pol/ Christians are the worst, you're not even real Christians, no Christian would talk like that. We love everyone, even our enemies.
>>
>>75684641
Fuck off, Achmed.
>>
>>75684378
> That's "everyone's a winner" mentality
What? I've never implied that. Preferably, I am the winner.

No, the school history teacher (main or one of) function is to imprint the national view on the history, which means interpreting the facts in a certain way.
And anyway, pick any of the Russo-Turkish wars (btw, do you call them Turko-Russian?), build up the 100% verified facts and... what? The main point of the past war is who won it, not who was "right" starting it. Not to mention there is no "truth" in many affairs.
>>
>>75684641
When I went to Cologne (a turk visiting germany amirite) for a convention I noticed there were entire Turkish neighborhoods where no one speaks German. Every time at the airport there is one fat middle-aged lady wearing a turban on her head supposedly to have lived in Germany for 20 years and now going back, asking me for help, trying to communicate with the German check-in lady or whatever the fuck.

I also got to get in free for twice in to the convention because the ticket guy was Turkish as well.

I mean I get it. People of same nationalities tend to stick together and look out for each other, this happens everywhere but for crying out loud at least fucking bother to learn the language.

>>75685087

>imprint the national view on the history

You are wrong on that. His/her function is to point out the facts, not give a spin on them. There are absolutely, absolute truth in many many affairs. It's simply a matter of pointing out the factors, causes and the consequences. He did this because of that. Done.
>>
>>75685517
That was you? I remember you posting that in another thread. Small world.
>>
File: 1iakdjdfshs4j44.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1iakdjdfshs4j44.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>75680679
>Putin
>crusade cuck pic.
Nice meme.
In the last crusade we drowned that looking faggots in the lake.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.