[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigration thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464718726958.jpg (861 KB, 2160x1755) Image search: [Google]
1464718726958.jpg
861 KB, 2160x1755
/pol/, I am fucking done for.
My life is a wreck, I'm being bullied by my fucking alcoholic/drug abusing parents for PLAYIND DA COMPUTAH, I have miserably failed two suicide attempts and I want to start with a clean slate.

In another country, where I can feel like a decent person (and finally fucking become one).

How do I immigrated?
>>
>>75679089
Go and find a meaning in your life. Serve your country. It's great. Help brothers in Ukraine.
>>
>>75679089
>implying the problem is your country and not your alcoholic/drug abusing parents
>>
File: kill yourself.png (2 MB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
2 MB, 608x1070
>>75679089
Try again and live stream it
>>
>>75679089
To answer your question, come to Austria. When the racewar Slavs against Turks/Arabs/Greeks starts we need as many Slavs as we can get.
>>
>>75679262
The greece has a point. Go and fight on the side of your choosing. At worst, you will die. At best, you will find new meaning in life.
>>
>>75679089
Edgelords aside, sounds like you grew up in a shitty situation.
Maybe you dont have to move from the country itself, but maybe another city.Its an uphill battle trying to immigrate to the US (or Europe it seems). We only want mexicans or refugees it seems.
>>
>>75679677
>At worst you will die

And you will be a fucking hero. Also its Serbian diaspora here brate.

>>75679541
>Implying that Orthodox's won't support each other lol
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 628x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 628x480
>>75679089
Well, if you want to emigrate to the US all you have to do is cross the Mexican border...no visa or passport required!!!

Change your name to Pablo, collect benefits, and you could fully realize the NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>75679262
Serving country is great, or serving my country is great?

Because I can agree with the first statement, but not with second.

Come on, greek buddy.
I've been working in Sheremetyevo for Aeroflot, with a base salary of measly 8750 roubles 2/1 for 12 hours a shift. Fucking mcdonalds pays more per hour.
I couldnt get conscripted in the fucking Red Army - GET FUCKING CONSCRIPTED IN THE RUSSIAN MILITARY FORCE, FOR FUCKS SAKE, THOUGH I EVEN VOLUNTEERED (if you didn't know, many of my countrymen try to bribe the officials to skip that useless waste of time, but I fucking walked to the comissariat and said "TOVARISCH I WANT TO KILL UKRAINIAN FASCISTS").
And they rejected me for having dermatitis.

I am 25 with a job, but my alcoholic mother steals my FUCKING PERSONAL COMPUTER THAT I HAVE BOUGHT ON MY OWN MONEY, BUT MY JOB IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO AFFORD RENTING A PLACE, BECAUSE I PLAY AT NIGHTS ON WEEKENDS.
FUCK.

I WANT TO LEAVE.
>>
Better question, how do you suck so hard that you fail twice?
>>
>>75679089
Also when coming to Austria make sure to bring one or more Slav qt blondes with you, please don't contribute to the immigration sausage fest.
>>
>>75679717
I would gladly join the US Force and serve there for some time for a fucking place to call my home.
But, no, it's not that easy, I can't just do that, I must get a greencard first and then get conscripted into the army (which I will amusingly fail).
I just want to die for a cause.

>>75679446
First I OD'd on zoloft (I wish I knew that I had to wash it down with some vodka to get cerebral edema) and ended furiously masturbating while experiencing horrible hallucinations.
Second time, I od'd on tramadol, ended up passing out in the park and waking in the same spot all covered in my own vomit.
I can't possibly fathom how I didn't die from using a whole gram of tramadol and washing it down with a sip of vodka.
Needless to say, only my kidneys and liver suffered in both cases, but I am as healthy, as a fucking slav can be.

I can't even die, I am bound to suffer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.