[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ think of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 200x178
Lana Del Rey. I've read her thoughts about presidential candidates recently and I liked that she wasn't opposing Trump like all the other pop sluts (aka Katy Perry, Cyrus, Lovato, %username%). She seems pretty reasonable and I find her very attractive. Plus, her music is simply amazing.
>>
I don't know much about her other than she dates Negroes
>>
>>75667425
i know her music is terrible, that's about it
>>
File: 1462317355663.jpg (101 KB, 498x499) Image search: [Google]
1462317355663.jpg
101 KB, 498x499
>>75667425
Nice statement
where do we go from here?
>>
Just another mind-kontrolled concubine unfortunately... Hope she gets out ok.
>>
>>75667425
I like her music. She sounds dead inside, like me.
>>
>>75667425
her real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. let that sink in for a moment.

she wanted to take a stage name that has more ethnic connotations because she has subconscious white guilt.
>>
She seems to be a total degenerate who at least realises that it isn't such a great culture.
Like an alcoholic close to death who regrets drinking so much.
>>
>Born To Die/Paradise
GOAT album
>Ultraviolence
bretty good
>Honeymoon
bretty good

She makes good music, and is definitely more redpilled than all the other popsluts. Dresses properly, doesn't sell her music using her body. Said scientific progress is more important than feminism. I like her whole Americana schtick.

On the other hand though, she did get plastic surgery.
>>
>>75667425
Why does she always pull this same face in every pic?
>>
>>75670441
>Born To Die
This is all I've heard of her and it seemed like a big throwback to the 50s with all the strings. Quite good.
>>
>>75667425

She played Jackie kennedy and had a nigger play JFK in her music video. They even showed her with a bunch of race mixed kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxDdEPED0h8
>>
>>75670441
Actually, I like all these three albums, but Ultraviolence is my fav. True sadcore, very melancholic, atmospheric, dead inside. BTD has more pop sound, but it is still a great album, every song is remarkable. I would say that Ultra is more conceptual, it is like a single story.
>>
File: 1452273590611.jpg (157 KB, 750x480) Image search: [Google]
1452273590611.jpg
157 KB, 750x480
Fun fact: Lana Del Rey and Donald Trump both went to the same university (Fordham). Great minds think alike
>>
>>75667425
She's garbage just like every other popshit music star.
>>
>>75671099
Yeah that bothered me so much I literally love her and she disgraced JFK
>>
>>75671099
Yep, I am very butthurt that they picked a nigger to play in this vid, but she is still a hottie. A breath of fresh air in modern pop industry.
>>
>>75671290
Wow, I didn't know about that, thanks.
>>
>>75671290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cINS4g-hvZs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.