[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP EUROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1024x512
THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

Daughter gets raped by muslims? Banned online for inciting violence.

When will you wake up, white man?
>>
At least now we can feel like brave freedom fighters on the run from the law as we spend our days shitposting on a Taiwanese finger puppets forum.
>>
>>75660642

Disagreeing with the EU's anti-democratic, and anti-national-intepedency agenda is now hate speech and you will go to prison for it.

We deserve this, we deserve to be destroyed, look only to your own politicians and your countrymen's voting habits for the culprit.
>>
>>75661007
this

just imagine, in only 50 years there will be movies of us
>>
>>75661554

Anglo is right.Karma is a Bitch
Also #BLM
>>
>>75661660
And in those movies you'll be uniformed, goose-stepping caricatures forever bumbling about and knocking over vases.
>>
>>75660642
WHY ARENT YOU EURO FUCKS MORE ANGRY.

You relinquished your sovereignty.

You relinquished your rights.

Youre relinquished your nations.

To an ultra powerful group that does NOTHING but make laws oppressing you.

Might be bad here in the US but Jesus christ you Euro fucks are a global embarrassment.
>>
>>75661554
no. the only thing we are guilty of is letting women out of the cave, spit in our face, and take down civilisation.
>>
>>75660642
Czech Republic, literally, YES.
>>
>>75661554
Seems about right.

I can't wait for someone to go full on Timothy Mcveigh on the Europarlement though. A lot of shit on the horizon, just waiting to hit the fan.
>>
HOW CAN YOU BE THAT STUPID? how can she not realize that she is contradicting herself? this makes me so fucking mad, makes me want to nuke the eu parliament
>>
File: 0lBXFeW[3].png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW[3].png
108 KB, 400x381
why did we let them vote
>>
>>75662137
You can still turn and burn Norway.

Tell the world to fuck off and sell your oil to whoever you goddam want.
>>
>>75661869
Anger? I'm not even angry anymore, I'm bitter and hateful as fuck, but what is a man to do but vote PVV in the next elections and hope the right-wing nationalist movements finally take off!

Our governments do not fear us, they took away our guns a century ago. They do not listen as there is job-carousel for them as full time politicians, mayors or members of some multinational board of commissioners/directors. They do not see or simply do not care what they are doing to our national heritage as they only care about being progressive whilst hiding away in their ivory towers.

Europe is being destroyed, and nothing but a major shift in the upcoming elections can change this. That or unsavory acts which I already brought up in my earlier post.
>>
Nigger here.

Does my.free speech still.exist?
>>
>>75662670
>unsavory acts
Will definetly happen
>>75663115
Depends how much more muzzies we get
>>
>>75663115
Of course.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
>>75660642
>Daughter gets raped by muslims? Banned online for inciting violence.
did she got raped by 1,6 billion muslims ?
>>
Slippery slope
>>
>>75663353
is a strategy not a fallacy.
>>75663286
She will.
>>
>>75660642
And yet she can calmly go out for bagels in the morning, knowing that in her entire country - not a single man will have the balls to bash her head in with a rock. Oh no, too much to risk. What if they take away my cookies and Internet? Better just give up my freedom instead.

She has the balls of every European man kept in filling cabinets. Your ancestors would have killed themselves if they knew what their children were to become. Disgusting. Spineless. No values. No principles. No community. Just self gratification and self interest. Europe is beyond saving.
>>
File: 1443209282554.jpg (143 KB, 735x845) Image search: [Google]
1443209282554.jpg
143 KB, 735x845
And so it begins. Censorship of words, no freedom of thought, literally threatened by physical punishment for saying something others disagree with.

This is the first step toward an internet where you're Federal ID is connected to your IP, and everything done is tracked.

The time to say fuck it and just go innawoods draws closer.
>>
>>75663741
>She has the balls of every European man kept in filling cabinets. Your ancestors would have killed themselves if they knew what their children were to become. Disgusting. Spineless. No values. No principles. No community. Just self gratification and self interest. Europe is beyond saving.

This. This is what us Americans see you fucking pussies. Stand up and take charge. Go BREXIT.
>>
File: 1449435210578.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1449435210578.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>>75660642
I hate that slut with a flaming passion.

I for one, let me say that we are sorry for that dumb cunt.
>>
>>75663353
Way past that. The avalanche already started.
>>
>>75663799

It's a sign that they're losing their grip, and their fumble will cost them as this will further alienate the European people.
>>
"Hate speech is not free speech." They all constantly repeat this like a bunch of zombies but it makes no sense.
>>
>>75661869
>Might be bad here in the US but Jesus christ you Euro fucks are a global embarrassment.

Please, America. No country is monolithic. Go ask Obongo, your nigger president, what he thinks about the EU. Go ask those lefty safe space, white privilege shills who harrass Trump supporters.

Best watch yourself, America. You are not impervious to this shit. The leftists in your country want exactly the same thing, and in some places already have it. There are no safe spaces in Euro universities, for instance. Oh, but they want it, just like their American brothers.

The leftists we hate support each other internationally. And if we fail to support each other, and just shout at each other in some useless dick-measuring contest about who's getting fucked in the ass the least by the leftists, we will lose.
>>
I always thought free speech includes hate speech.
>>
File: tolerant_leftists.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
tolerant_leftists.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>75664039
>The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists.
>>
>>75663741
>>75663861
>t. Proud cucks of Obongo
>>
>>75663984
This guy gets it. I'm encouraged, the more draconian the law the nearer we are to the end.
>>
File: donaldnieusypiaj.jpg (310 KB, 1724x1604) Image search: [Google]
donaldnieusypiaj.jpg
310 KB, 1724x1604
With the influx of immigrants and banning hatepseech we will have communism. Hate speech is the best vessel of right wing messages. We are doomed. Don't get me wrong, I'm a leftie, but without political competition we will delve into Orwelian planes.
>>
File: tolerant_liberals.jpg (81 KB, 790x820) Image search: [Google]
tolerant_liberals.jpg
81 KB, 790x820
>>75663984
I hold out some hope, but damn this is some next level shit eh
>>
>>75660642
Goddamn they're running scared.

P-please rape our daughters. W-w-we're sorry.
>>
>>75661963
>>75663928
reminder that babiš has 30%. Počkej až to pelikán rozjede tu jeho hate free agitku AAAAAAAAAAAh
>>
>>75664145
Well it should, but it doesn't. "Hate speech" is just disagreement with feminism or multiculturalism. "Hate speech is not free speech" just means "You're not allowed to disagree with us."
>>
>>
>>75664367

There is always some hope anon, the worst thing about this entire ordeal is that overlying delusion that is almost dogmatic that leftists have in europe that can make them sit there and deny these immigrants are even raping people.

It is my belief that realistically the migrants will leave northern europe once it collapses, as they hate the environment beyond the cities and without gibs there is no reason to live there.

In this sense there is always a cushion of comfort, at last in northern Europe.
>>
>>75661844
fuck those vases though
>>
Hahahaha I get orgasm seeing Europe get destroyed
>>
>>75660642
what if violence is the only way to topple tyranny and restore freedom? it is then our duty as free men to incite violence.

hate speech is just speech that goes against your agenda.

hate speech is 'er' instead of 'a'.
>>
>>75664505
Stačí ta svině Krnda, co pomalu maluje zdi na Klinice. Ano, líp už bylo.
>>
File: 1442024160153.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1442024160153.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
why don't you rise up? don't some of you guys have guns?
>>
>>75660642
It's just an agreement with big corporations like jewgle, ,jewbook, jewcrosoft, jewple and others to enforce their already established terms.

Terms that have been established long ago, only mostly ignored in Europe. This just sets us on level with the great US of A.
>>
>>75661007
#outlaw

it's like spee all over again
>>
>>75660642
and of course it's a woman.
>>
I can only guess what they are trying to achieve with this. They are not retards, they know there'll be a reaction. At first glance they might be counting on said reaction to keep pushing these kinds of policies and justify the official narrative about nationalism and far-right movements getting out of control; but when things finally go too far... we'll have another Breivik. And another. And another. And soon things will escalate way out of hand...

/pol/, riddle me this, why does the EU want to turn Europe into a battleground?
>>
>>75660642
>hate speech
>a thing
>[brandenburg v Ohio intensifies]
>>
>>75664998
to expand greater israel
>>
>>75664998
it doesnt, they really are just stupid
>>
File: neo-mouth.jpg (26 KB, 550x288) Image search: [Google]
neo-mouth.jpg
26 KB, 550x288
>>
>>75660642
Did you ever think you'd live to see the day where European internet is just as censored as China?
>>
>>75663196
>unsavory acts
Chances of that happening, coming from the native European population are very dim unless some mudshit Paris style attack happens again.

I also have the sneaking suspicion that the entire intelligence apparatus of Europe is geared so much towards the crooked politicians goals that any hint of extremist action be natives would be easily foiled; added advantage that these are groups they can infiltrate without much trouble.
>>
>>75664644
Have orgasm, Pajeet, not get orgasm
>>
>>75664998

1. Greater Israel theory

Zionists push the growing anti-islamic sentiment across the globe passed the point of holding back. If the entire globe wants to end Islam, than Israel can rid themselves of their neighbors. Also removing white people from existence can also go here as well.

2. Globalist agenda theory

A globalists ideal world is a one world government owned by a corporate oligarchy in which all capital limitations are removed. A near endless workforce of perpetually cheap labor and a state of constant infighting and destabilization to prevent a union capable of changing things. Europe could be a testing ground for this.

3. Liberal retardation

Delusional boomer idealists and ex KGB fags trying to achieve their dream utopia against their better judgement. No reason to not believe the same retards that cling to critical theory and become woman's studies majors could easily sleep into european government. The number of idiotic women in European politics backs this concept pretty well.
>>
>>75664636
This, can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
>>
A huge positive of this mess is that once everything comes crashing down and people analyse what happened, we'll hopefully make the decision to never let woman in any sort of political body again.
>>
>>75660642
Freedom of speech is literally a meme.
There's no true form of it. It only depends of the ruling party of the nation.
Of coursem more freedom is always better. But countries can distort everything. Such as here in Brazil, we can't even send nigger jokes on whatsapp anymore because you can get jailed. And the media portraits itsel as a paragon against censorship.
Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>75666488

It's not a meme, it's the most simple thing on the planet.

It's just that nations love to, like you said, create distorted definitions of it to implement things it doesn't apply too.
>>
>>75666297

It'll be too late by then fampai. We've tapped all the energy resources extractable without industrial machinery - if female naivety sends humanity back to the dark ages again, we're there forever.
>>
>>75662137
Double speak is double think
>>
>>75666113
>1. Greater Israel theory
A litte to tin-foily for my liking, zionist kikes are pretty influential though and happen to endorse this bullshit.
>2. Globalist agenda theory
Basically some 1984 shit, not so much a testing ground but a gradual slide from the Western world into this model, it's very noticeable that our politicians are corrupt and inefficient bureaucrats whom do not have the peoples concern at their hearts which leads to your number 3;
3. Liberal retardation
Ding-ding-ding, the fucking winner in my book. Merkel is one of these fucktards that thinks helping people are any cost is admireable. Altohugh I am somewhat skeptic on the entire critical theory stuff it makes the most sense with liberals and their retarded way of thinking. Almost all of these left-wing iditions, claiming they are liberals, adhere to this theory in one way or another.

They put things in their "grand perspective" and suffer from a sort of grandeur that Europeans, North-Americans, or Western civilization for that matter, are responsible for all the bad shit in the world and we should solve it be devaluing our society, and importing shitloads of 3rd world idiots our way. To make up for that fact much of our current progress is the result of our doing.
>>
>>75666297
Since western societies are going to collapse and be replaced by califates under sharia law, you can be sure a woman will never have any kind of power ever again. However white people won't be living to see it anymore.
>>
>>75664505
>>75664755
To co se děje s tím soudcem, co psal tu satiru. To je peklo.

Samková to řekla dobře a jak se na ní sesypali.

Přečtěte si článek na Respekt.cz od Šimečka, kde nazývá Střední Evropany mysogyny. K zblití. .
>>
Scary times ahead.
>>
Europe come hide in the northern forests here, it'll be alright bbg, well keep you hidden from the horde (give us cool technology tho)
>>
>>75664076
underrated post
>>
>>75660642
Then I'll use whatever means necesary to acces the sites I want, people will get more pissed thats all
>>
>>75666488
Its not a même, its just either absolute or non-existent, if the power in place can sensor X it can sensor Y, simple as that.
>>
>>75660642
If we wake up hundreds of millions die..

Couldn't the rest of the world stop poking the bear instead?
>>
>>75660642
1 9 8 4
>>
>>75661660
Yeah starting Seth Green as the napster
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
I hate niggers
I hate women
I hate muslims
I hate white people
I hate immigrants
I hate europeans
I hate americans

This may or may not be true, but i am allowed to say it

The governments of the world want to censor what you say online, ban anonymity and make you serve a prison sentence for an opinion

Tell them to fuck off
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-31_19-42-39.jpg (343 KB, 2220x1523) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-31_19-42-39.jpg
343 KB, 2220x1523
lol
>>
>>75664983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

SCREW THE EU, BE AN OUTLAW, AND DARE TO SPEAK.
>>
>>75661554
I'm starting to understand why our founders made that our very first right.
>>
I guess we can take a leaf out of the mudshits book and get organised and radicalised in prison.

After all, once our prisons are rammed full of angry white men who hate the invaders, Islam and the EU, we've pretty much got a system of training camps with all the right facilities to get /fit/ and toughened up in the process.
>>
I'm reading the news articles about this but I don't understand which websites it applies to

Does it just apply to twitter, facebook, youtube, etc.?

Or does this apply to other forums? What about servers hosted in the US? What about non-EU citizens making these comments?
>>
>>75660642
>woman
>place of power
Europe was over a long time ago
>>
>>75671431
Anyone who wills it.

This does not create new laws and shit, the four big companies just said they will try to delete and monitor stuff quicker.

Really, all you have to do is report, report and report to overwhelm them to the point deleting things will be less cost effective than those few users that would leave if the post remained.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.