[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway absolutely BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Dunno why Sweden gets so much shit for being cucked when Norway is just as bad. Pic related is taken from the "Humans of Oslo project." Caption reads, "I can't help but smile when children react to my height. There is pure goodness in them, and the way they explore the world is amazing. Just try to answer all the questions they shoot at you. They deserve that we adults take our time to answer all their questions."

Is Europe just a lost cause at this point?
>>
Vi kommer alla att falla i det stora svarta hålet innan det blir bättre, bror. Oavsett om vi är svensk, norsk, dansk, tysk eller vad fan som helst inom Europa.
>>
>>75659870
Is this a new thing? haven't even heard of it.
>>
>>75660303
Dunno how new it is. Just saw a bunch of pictures posted from it today in a leftist farmers market in Oslo
>>
You faggots and your sideways pictures are as bad as niggers and their vertical videos.
>>
>>75660303
Me neither.
What the fuck are you talking about, we are not near the point sweden is.
>>
>>75659870

Ja saa hyggelig. En neger og to unge jenter. En dag kan negeren voldta di jentene, og hele Norge vil vaere brun!

Hva i helvete er det som skjer der naa for tiden? Er Oslo helt jaevlig?
>>
>>75659870
Release Breivik and make him head of your government he could save you
>>
>>75659870
>I can't help but smile when children react to my height
Do kids call him a nigger manlet? Keep it up Normaymay
>>
>a nigger feels compassion? but i thought that was literally impossible and could absolutely never ever happen!!!!111!!!1!!!
there are too many fucking niggers here, but at least attack something that is actually a problem
>>
>>75659870
Probably because you have laws that prevent anchor babies, an essential concept for keeping migration invasions in check.
>>
>>75659870
They want de bbc so bad
>>
>>75661396
oslo is complete a ghetto

you can walk around for a good while before seeing ethnic norwegians
>>
>>75661396
It depends on where you are in Oslo. City center is hellish though.
>>
>>75662145
Sometimes it makes me want to move back. Just to fight and stop what is happening to Norway. I visited back in 2011. People had changed. They were more angry. Like here in the US. Just stressed out and pissed off.

There needs to be a way to save norway and its people from the destruction of its culture & bloodlines. Gf and I are planning to have 5 childen, etc. But what action can one take to really make an impact on what has happened.
>>
>>75659870
The whole world is a lost cause.
>>
>>75665000
>The whole world is a lost cause.

I think EU is the one leading us down that path.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.