[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the US become so multicultural /pol/? At what point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: islamwolf_jpg_vi.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
islamwolf_jpg_vi.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1280
When did the US become so multicultural /pol/? At what point did the jews start pushing this idea in the US? When did it start getting really bad? Is the phrase "anyone can be an American" jewish propaganda?
>>
>>75657972
>pic
Honestly I'm so tired of multiculturalism and feminism I'd gladly have Islam conquer us all.
>>
Around the 1965 immigration act
>>
>>75659524
That's a funny way of saying "I'd gladly have Islam compel my people to fight it tooth and nail and become stronger for it."
>>
When MTV came out.
>>
Anyone who follows the Constitution and Bill of Rights and swears oaths to uphold them and keep them is pretty American imo
>>
Anything less than this is a lie^
>>
>>75657972
America is Melting Pot

I'm all for retaining the races, but you're fools if you think there won't be a new race of mixed peoples in the future.

200 Years ago there were types of white, now it's just white. It's already begun
>>
USA has always been multicultural. What united us as Americans was a love of the quality of life and freedoms here.
>>
>>75660306
>>75660220
Very few times have I seen on /pol/ an American actually express the American ethos

Good on you mate
>>
When the 1965 Immigration Act and 1965 Civil Rights Act passed, switching immigration from the integrating Europeans who believe in minimal government, respect for property rights etc to blacks, mexicans, and other useless welfare leeches.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.