[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do the richest and most educated people vote for far left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Osterreich-1-490x296[1].jpg (14 KB, 490x296) Image search: [Google]
Osterreich-1-490x296[1].jpg
14 KB, 490x296
why do the richest and most educated people vote for far left?

pic: austrian elections
>>
>>75650378
Because they're intelligent, are able to grasp complex issues and think through actual solutions. These are all hallmarks of the left so it's only natural that they vote that way.
>>
>>75650378
Because they never have to actually live near minorities and often even have private security to protect them from heightened crime, and they often own the businesses that benefit from wage suppressing through mass importation of human capital.
>>
File: gopvsdemincome.png (88 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
gopvsdemincome.png
88 KB, 700x500
>>75650759

i agree
>>
>>75650759
>minorities almost always vote left
Yeah no
>>
Because they have been indoctrinated longer.
Hard to have a conversation with most of my friends who went to university, and they become arrogant about their sheeple mentality.
>>
>>75650971
I feel like that chart would curve back down again if it went to $100 million or more.

Every Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Wall Street banker, etc. is a Democrat
>>
>>75650378
because they think their iranian dentist represents the multicultural society
>>
>>75650759
>blacks vote left at a 90% rate. Spics at a 75% rate. Women at 60%.

Nice try, rabbi.
>>
>>75650378
because they live in gated communities so if they see any minorities they're rich like them and they don't go around stealing shit to buy air max sneakers
>>
>>75650378
They are isolated from the poor, black and retarded.
>>
>>75650882
Exactly.
>>
>>75651138
Because they have enough money to throw around to make their Politician sockpuppets do whatever they want, and democrat tend to be the more easily bribed party.
>>
Because schools in western europe have radical left-wing teachers (mostly women) who force their ideologies on their students. I myself go to the gymnasium and you won't believe what we're thaught by female teachers. For most students, being left-wing is a norm, because they don't know anything different. If I hadn't discovered Milo & Ben I would probably be one of them.

If schools had mostly male teachers with conservative ideas, most of the educated people would be conservative.

"The ones who control literature, control what people think!"
>>
>>75650378
They financially benefit both from the lower wages they have to pay their maids and gardeners and from the grants they get for their doctoral thesis on intolerance against gypsies and so on and so on
>>
>>75650378
This statistic is ignoring gender. There are more womenz in Gymnasium and Uni than men.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 470x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 470x370
>>75650378
Because it's the working class who actually has to suffer kebabisms and cultural enrichment on a daily basis.

The rich don't have to see or get raped by kebab everyday so they can jerk themselves off with their virtue signaling without consequences.
>>
>>75651183
>educated whites are overwhelmingly liberal

Nice try, Cletus.
>>
>>75650378
also people with a higher education are less likely to admit that they voted for FPÖ, because reasons.
>>
>>75651471
And winners write history.

My female history teacher is exactly like you said in your post. Bitch didn't even knew about that there were asian and irish slaves in America and not only blacks. Did also not know that the black emperors sold their people as slaves.
>>
>>75651566
This, also take it from a rich person who votes right since I grew up only with fucking kebabs
>>
Because anarchy is the last state of human intelligence.
>>
File: hurrdurrlibtards.png (91 KB, 1231x475) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrlibtards.png
91 KB, 1231x475
>>75650759

/thread
>>
>>75651358

John boehner literally distributed checks from big tobacco on the floor of congress minutes before a vote. stay delusional faggot.
>>
>>75650378
because the richest and most "educated" are sociopaths and greedy sonsofbitches
>>
You're basically brainddead until iq 130, they're just slightly smarter morons who went to a college where they had liberal shit hammered into their skulls
>>
>>75651082
This is the case. Academic culture is far far far left and in order to succeed you must kneel and pray to the dominant ideology or risk being shunned. The ironic part is that often times people in the upper echelons are exposed to critical theory which reads like a literal handbook for brainwashing through education and fail to grasp that they have had this done to them though the force that has done so is the one that (falsely) presents itself as the alternative or the radical disruption.

Looking at you Althusser.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.