[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minister of Neurodiversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: f9rnq939anrga.png (268 KB, 582x533) Image search: [Google]
f9rnq939anrga.png
268 KB, 582x533
The Labour party are going to create a ministerial position centered around "neurodiversity".

Neurodiverse people are basically retards of one form or another.

The minister for neurodiversity would do the same kind of thing as a minister for racial equality, and the like. I.e. spend cis white men's taxes telling cis white men that they are bad.
Labour plan on launching an "autism manifesto," which sounds kind of like the Beta Uprising.

The woman who suggested the idea herself is "neurodiverse" and receives benefits (welfare, for nonBongs).

Only 15% of autistic people in the UK are employed. I think I'm one of them.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/labour-to-appoint-shadow-minister-for-neurodiversity-monique-craine

What shall we throw our money at next?
>>
>>75650338
>Neurodiversity
Jesus that's a mental illness you fucking politically correct twat.
This is fucking bonker.
Also the autism manifesto already exists it's the 4chan rules
>>
>>75650338

potatos are kangs nao
>>
>>75650338
Of they just called it "Ministry of Mental Health" or "Ministry of Disability" it would have been more acceptible. The fact that they are appointing a minister of tumblr memes, shows the kind of party they are.
>>
if this gets potatos into work it might not be that bad of a thing, they already claim benefits, if they can get tards stacking shelves or whatever it's a good thing.
>>
white people have to fight on too many fronts over too much bullshit to ever get anywhere in life again

its over
>>
File: 1359586580129.jpg (64 KB, 303x264) Image search: [Google]
1359586580129.jpg
64 KB, 303x264
>>75651486
>Also the autism manifesto already exists it's the 4chan rules
>>
>>75651984
That's how I feel.
When you think about it, pretty much everything great about our culture came from cis white men, with a few exceptions.
All of the non-cis white men groups are basically ganging up on the middle class white men.
>>
>>75652150
Don't use the term straight or cis. It's cultural Marxism to define the norm. It's why they had to invent words like racist and 'straight'.

Never define the norm except to say you aren't different.

Example:
The wrong way: "I'm a cis white male"
Right way" I'm a normal British male/ normal white male / I'm not gay / I'm not [whatever]
>>
File: 1462455066996.jpg (31 KB, 302x171) Image search: [Google]
1462455066996.jpg
31 KB, 302x171
>>75650338
>autism manifesto

kek
>>
>>75652150
The term "cis" is fucking annoying. Anyone using it is a clown.
>>
Shouldn't have given women any political power. That's the number one screw up.
>>
>>75650338
>autism manifesto
Written by Elliot Rogers?
>>
>>75652331
You're right, I was just being lazy.
>>
>>75650338
On the bright side, I doubt actual retards will govern any worse than your current leadership.
>>
File: 1234536475869.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1234536475869.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>autism manifesto

Even 4chan can't create memes this funny.
>>
>>75650338
so they're gonna have a minister for /pol/tards ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.