[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hundreds of Niggers Chimp Out Over Section Ape in Portsmouth, Virginia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Thousands of Niggers lined up to get Section 8 vouchers in Portsmouth, Virginia, hoping to live near White people and, via racial osmosis, become successful too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4c_xLrn7XA

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/hundreds-flock-to-apply-for-section-8-housing-in-portsmouth/215879190

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2016/05/thousands-of-blacks-line-up-for-section.html
>>
File: _89074723_89074722.jpg (27 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89074723_89074722.jpg
27 KB, 660x371
niggers need jobs, not free housing paid by people who actually work
>>
File: image.jpg (544 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544 KB, 1200x835
>>75649227
What they NEED is a heathy dose of Zyklon B
>>
File: FUCKNIGS.jpg (137 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
FUCKNIGS.jpg
137 KB, 600x446
I remember a story exactly like this a few years ago. I was about to call OP out for posting old shit. Then I clicked the link. Some things never change/evolve.
>>
>>75649227

nigger loving faggot

>>75649497

this guy gets it
>>
>>75649039
Fucking niggers man
>>
>>75650324
Not into bestiality my man.
>>
What exactly is section 8. I remember my parents talking about it but we didn't have any blacks in our town (rural North Dakota) so I never really understood the process.
>>
>>75650968
Government subsidized housing.

Basically, apartment stamps
>>
Nasty beasts. You could give away free turds and those fucks would line up for some
>>
File: No god.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
No god.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>75649497
so they don't get lice and bedbugs?
What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>75649039
Where are all the white people that liberals claim are the ones really living in section 8 and using all the welfare. They told me more whites use these programs than blacks. Have I been rused?
>>
>>75651041
Wow. That many people need a free place to live. They were all young! Recording with their phones. How are young strong people poor enough to need free housing? You know, when I was young I was often mad at my parents for moving us to North Dakota from Mobile, Alabama where I was born. I thought they'd cheated me out of my southern heritage that I see my cousins and extended family enjoying. Now I appreciate what they actually did for my sister and myself. It's so fucking nice up here. I wouldn't move to that shithole now, not even for fuck you money
>>
>>75650968
The projects. It's housing paid for by the tax payer so niggers can have another excuse to not work.
>>
>>75650968

The government bribes developers and landlords to lease property to niggers and spics, and then the government pays for their rent, using money that YOU pay through your taxes.
>>
The gibs me dat is real
>>
>>75651497
Yeah, why the hell would you go to Alabama for Southern culture anyways? It's mostly black at this point. Nashville probably the nicest southern city right now.
>>
File: 1456124431282.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1456124431282.png
688 KB, 460x628
>tfw eligible for section 8
>don't want to get enriched
autism feels
>>
>>75651653
My family does have some nice land there. The cities are pure garbage but my grandparents have a house surrounded by a pecan grove that's something out of a movie. Also a small house on dauphin island. But I generally agree with you.
>>
>>75650587
Relax. He's just summoning a sweddish super hero.
>>
>>75651546

It's not the projects any more, thanks to Julian Castro in HUD. Those nice luxury apartment complexes going up in your comfy white town? Yeah, 25% of those will be Section 8 and packed with inner city niggers and Mexican gangbangers. Kiss your security and pleasant living goodbye - that's Obama's last "fuck you" to the American people.
>>
>>75651440
yeah they (libs) give the vouchers out to political friends who get put at the front of the line

that's literally it
>>
>>75649039
Ayo hol up, u say we each geht a mandatoreey white folk. Then wer de fuk is my white woman I aint got shit yet? wher de fuk my white person at?
>>
section 8 needs to be abolished

it completely destroys towns
>>
>all niggers
>a fight broke out

pottery
>>
>>75650968
Housing welfare, designed to get blacks out of the ghetto (over 2/3 of them are non-white)

The thing is, landlords can reject Section 8ers, so they typically just stay in the ghetto, or move to a different ghetto
>>
>>75649039
>because of the size, police had to put more boots on the ground
>boots on the ground
combat zone
>>
>>75651440

anecdote but a friend of mine in rural north carolina had to live in gov't housing for a bit and it was almost exclusively old white people, white meth heads, white alcoholics, and hard-working mexicans that hid their income from the government.
>>
>>75649227
African American deserve assistance to overcome 500 years of slave mentality.
>>
Fucking animals

Can't even keep it together when receiving a handout

I live down the road in the 757, Portsmouth is a war zone

Thankfully Virginia is really gun friendly so you can stock up to protect against these chimpouts
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 280x261
>>75652685
>pottery
>>
>>75652403
Solid attempt Aussie

But we all know niggers don't computer
>>
>>75650587
>Mexico

dude ur a burrito lmao
>>
>>75652803
That is not the case now.

President Obama signed an executive order that requires any landlord renting housing to accept section 8 vouchers.

This will allow participants a fresh start in better neighborhoods where they can take advantage of opportunities.
>>
>>75653292
You mean have the opportunity to ruin nice neighborhoods

Thanks Obama
>>
>>75653292
eat a dick you coal burning kike faggot
>>
>>75649039
White Flight is coming to Portsmouth.
>>
My mom works for the Section 8 office in Denver.

Let's just say she is voting for Trump. She was a liberal before she started working for Section 8, by the way.
>>
>>75653561
denver bro here

story time
>>
>>75653561
Tell us more.
>>
>>75652627
This
>>
>>75653561
I know the feels. I was a social worker with great intentions once. Came out of the field burned out and red pilled.
>>
>>75653414
>>75653436

Please.

99.9% are quiet "good neighbors" that would add to any complex or neighbor hood they moved into.

Just keep an open mind and if you are lucky enough to have a section eight family move into your neighborhood reach out and welcome them.
>>
>>75653561
STORIYU TIMU
>>
>>75653657
>>75653778
>>75653956

She comes home with stories sometimes, but for the most part it's 80% of people that are just working the system and 20% that legit need help. There are elderly, there are people that have gotten hurt really bad, or legit are trying to find better jobs but are struggling. Some people do need help and she is happy they get something.

However, the majority are just working the system. And they cheat too. If you share a residence with a boyfriend who makes income and so forth, then you aren't eligible. So they lie and say they live alone. Another thing they do is while the mom has one section 8 housing, as soon as the daughter turns 18 they'll bring her to try to get housing also - when they are really living together.

A lot of them get caught, but it is hard to catch so many of them by the shear number of them. They'll get caught by posting on social media a lot, someone will get suspicious and google them and they'll have photos and descriptions of something they lied about (income, who lives with them, kids, etc etc).
>>
>>75653866
>reach out and welcome them.

my 12-gauge and 96 lb american bulldog mix will welcome them to the neighborhood when they climb through my window at 2am.
>>
>>75654090
oh and another way they get caught is a boyfriend or ex girlfriend gets pissed and turns them in. That's a really common way.
>>
>>75653866
Yes, my subdivision was enriched by section 8 niggers. They had 7 grandkids that did $40,000 in damage to our park and trashed a new house in six months. The landlord was stuck paying all the HOA fines they racked up.
>>
>>75654090
>Another thing they do is while the mom has one section 8 housing, as soon as the daughter turns 18 they'll bring her to try to get housing also - when they are really living together.
So who is the domicile intended for? If the daughter will actually live in new section 8 then it seems it works as intended, no?

>They'll get caught by posting on social media a lot, someone will get suspicious and google them and they'll have photos and descriptions of something they lied about (income, who lives with them, kids, etc etc).
Human stupidity on the internet never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>75654426
But look how diverse your neighborhood is now!
>>
>>75654426
Shouldn't the tenant be liable for damages in case like this?
>>
>>75654729
I think they can be, but try getting anything from broke ass nogs.
>>
>>75654729
>suing niggers for damages
>getting blood from a turnip
>>
>>75654729
they get free housing because they rather stay poor than work and you expect to get any compensation from them?
>>
>>75654729
In America, niggers aren't liable for anything they do.
The stress of racial discrimination caused the angry nigglettes to lash out physically.
>>
>>75649039
The gibsmedat industrial complex
>>
>>75654141
god tier dog bruv
>>
>>75654729
They lose their section 8 voucher if they do things like that.

That is why cases like this are rare (assuming OP is not making up a straw man argument)

as mentioned above in real cases 99.9% of Section Eight recipients adhere to "good neighbor" policies.
>>
>>75649823
this image should show equal amount of contempt towards both if conservatards were not retarded hypocrites
>>
>>75649039
This is the reason my dad sold his house in Westchester.
>>
>>75654816
>>75654843
>>75654939
I get it, but still, wouldn't it be better to switch the liability on them? Of course they will never pay, but the landlord wouldn't have to do so themselves.

>>75655242
It's badly remade pro-choice cartoon - in the original one, they were crying over the pregnancy and calling a mother with already born child a moocher who should get off welfare.
>>
SoCal here, I use to think helping the less fortunate was good for the soul...thay most just fell on hard times and needed a helping hand. I went to work for the Social Services here and lets just say I walked out after 6 months...literally walked out with a "customer". Some "disabled" coon welfare queen who was shitting out kids since 15 years old to get that check, section 8 and all other free shit except for trying to get educated. Her "bf" was also her "care giver" who was grtting paid $10.80 hr for 20 hrs a week to "care" for her. Of course on paper work he said they didn't live together but they don't lie well. You can't call them out on their lies because it was not acceptable. Don't pitty the vast majorty of these leeches. Some, and I do mean very few truely need the assistance...Most do not.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 120x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 120x115
>>75653866
>>75653292

>fresh start in new neighborhoods
>99.9% are quiet and good
>>
>>75655469
>>75654090
Also, isn't it perjury or fraud to claim something that isn't true in order to get welfare?
>>
File: ask.png (601 KB, 634x780) Image search: [Google]
ask.png
601 KB, 634x780
>>75649497
Every white in Africa needs to be armed
>>
>>75655634
Yeah but they don't go to jail or really get in trouble for it they just lose their housing that they weren't eligible for anyways
>>
>>75649039
>BOOTS ON THE GROUND
>THEYRE ALL BLACK

Jesus Christ, blacks spread poverty wherever they go it's like a plague.
>>
File: 1464660664410.jpg (129 KB, 800x1117) Image search: [Google]
1464660664410.jpg
129 KB, 800x1117
>be me
>working at Jimmy Johns
>oh fuck, its dollar sub day
>not even open yet and niggers have already lined up out in front of the store
>4 hours of this shit
>every fucking rude customer is a nigger
>whites are nice and polite, just getting food during their lunch breaks
>mfw I see the same niggers hopping back in line for the entire 4 hours of the promotion
>mfw when the "gimme dats" meme is real

I really fucking hate niggers. I wish segregation were still a thing so I could open up a store and post a sign that says "WHITES ONLY"
>>
>>75656082
How can you guys make money if it's only a dollar?

Also is there a restriction of one sandwich per person?
>>
if only whites weren't so soft niggers would have been wiped out long time ago. imagine white africa, how great it would be.
>>
>>75654426
I wonder how many landlords get fucked by their section 8 chimps. Is it even worth it for those gubmentbux?
>>
>>75656304
They probably hope the extra foot traffic through the door will convert into other sales, drinks/sides etc.
>>
>>75656304
My general manager permitted it if the niggers got back at the end of the line and waited again. I am not sure how they made money off it, but JJ buys all their ingredients in bulk and skimps on the portions. I doubt the sandwhich is worth a dollar desu. Plus drinks and chips are overpriced so I think that could have balanced it out.
>>
>>75651440
About 40% of SNAP users are white.
This makes a majority using leftist mathematics.
>blacks use 35%
>spics use 20%
>others 5%
When you switch whole numbers and percentages conveniently you can make whites look about the same as the others.
>>
>>75653866
Kek
>>
>>75649039
Good. The government obviously is trying to start the race war.

And that will be the outcome of this. We don't want to live around niggers. Now that the government is forcing us to, we will just kill them.
>>
>>75655212
Fuck you, you lying kike. My old building in Chicago, which used to be the German American club in the early 20th century, was overrun by these fucking thugs. Die in a goddamn fire you filthy swine.
>>
>>75649039
niggers, niggers never change.
>>
It was illegal for Blacks to even be in the state until the 1920's and to this day the locals will call people nigger.
>>
File: jews as nigs.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
jews as nigs.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
>>75649039
As awful as the new section 8 practices are--ie: moving certified niggers into middle and upper-middle class neighborhoods, it may end up being a good thing...

Middle and upper-middle whites have been able to sing the praises of diversity while forcing its woes on lower and lower-middle class whites (including the young who are just starting out).

I look at my homeowners association back in florida and think, "nice, give those richfags a taste of their own medicine."

Time for the societal deciders to suffer their own proclamations. Let all the trophy-wives get forcibly enriched. Let all the nice, quiet, manicured neighborhoods be diversified by ridiculous amounts of bass at 3am.

This is a good thing!
>>
File: 1358748432718.jpg (111 KB, 802x960) Image search: [Google]
1358748432718.jpg
111 KB, 802x960
This is why I laugh every time someone complains about niggers and someone else says to just move.
You can't move away, they keep getting put into every nice neighborhood that gets built.
>>
>>75653866
No I'm moving out with my assets intact. There is a reason why property sinks when a building goes section 8. Kill yourself for ruining my country, you closet faggot.
>>
In old post war burb in my city was niggerized 30 years ago, it's 15 miles from the so called inner city. Does not matter where u put em,.nigs are gonna nig
>>
>>75656411
Not worth renting anymore.

>buy 1,250 square foot house
> $12,000 hell yeah
>spend way more than estimated to make it livable
>had to replace wiring, plumbing, repair the roof, repair 3 rooms if water/mold damage
>have spent about $50,000 total
>rent it out
>first family to rent is niggers
>cant legally turn them down, less than 3 property law isnt valid any longer
>hey at least I have a surefire government check to pay their rent

Here is where it got fun

>niggers sell drugs
>high traffic
>HUD wont pay me directly, niggers fucked up their paperwork etc etc
>never call for any maintenance. Have a leak but it goes unresolved for 2 months
>too paranoid to let me in the house.
>literally throw rocks at the mexican landscape contractors
>skips a payment every other month claiming unlivable conditions and sheeyit
>go to evict them
>police dont care, wont remove them
>they stay 6 months longer and claim squatters rights
>police laugh about it and HUD tell me they have more rights than I do
>finally move out in winter as every window has been broken out
>had stripped the baseboard heaters out, wiring, plumbing, holes ripped through every wall and ceiling, ceiling fans taken, light switches
>floor ruined in the bathroom and master bedroom
>other bedrooms have smoke stains on the floor and ceiling
>carpet was blue, is now a shade of burnt brown to match the smoked rooms
>every door has been kicked in
>basement used to grow hydroponic Marijuana, enture basement is covered in black mold
>house valued at $45k now worth $100 at best
>niggers vanish
>all damages are to be covered by me
>would take at least 40-50k to make livable to HUD code again

>All for 4 payments of $400.

Same shit with spics, but they move in 20 people, park all their non-operational vehicles in the drive way, all their other cars on both sides of the street. They modify the house too. Usually turning every room into a bedroom. When they move out they strip the houses too.
>>
>>75649039
>event ended after a fight broke out.

LOL niggers.
>>
>>75659666
666 RARE
>>
>>75659990
Oh and to top it off

>still have to pay property taxes
>city raised the value on every house
>$45k house now valued at $110k
>taxes doubled in a year
>cant sell the property at all
>not for $1,000
>not for $100
>>
>>75655212
Liar. This guy's full of shit. There was a section 8 development next to mine and it was known in the town as The ghetto or the closest thing to it and that nearly all. The crime and criminals came from there. The only Time this poster should be saying 99.9% is when he's talking about how much of His post is a fucking lie.
>>
File: k.gif (2 MB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
2 MB, 400x260
>>75660275
>RARE

fuck. I was really hoping for a thoughtful response.
>>
>>75659666
No, just no. I've been saving to move out of NJ for 7 months now, the last thing I want is section 8 getting niggers to be able to follow me when not having to feel like I live in a zoo is my primary motivation for moving to begin with. Ever notice how it's always the wives of upperclass men or children of upper class men calling for diversity? It's because the men who earned the money already had to deal with niggers once and know better. I'm not for mixing niggers in on my tax dollar, shitting up the neighborhoods I earned my way into.
>>
>>75652148
Holy shit. Theres a new building complex going up in my small town and i was wondering wtf it was going to be. I hope this isnt it.
>>
>>75652148
>Julian Castro in HUD

Fuck my old mayor too. The sheeboon replacement isnt even as bad as that commy spic and his twin brother. Theyre like the spic versions of tomax and xamot.
>>
>>75660413

No, I get it--you're exactly right for your situation. But you're in transition, and that's not most people.

I believe the upper/middle class faggots need to acutely feel the weight of their oh-so-high-minded pronouncements. I want the blackest niggers possible to move next to the fucking mayor and city counsel members. I want niggers raping their trophy-wives. I want them awoken to bass and drug deals at 3am like what happened to all of us through and after college. These (we) faggots use money to isolate ourselves, then make moral pronouncements on niggers when it's not fair to the rest of our people.

Poor whites >>>>>>> any niggers. Trophy wives need to be forcibly diversified for them to see the light. Let it be.

*4U, chances are this shit won't get going far enough for several years, so you will have a great chance to get away from niggers as you acquire wealth/productivity. Not sure, My home is in the South, and we have ways of keeping nogs out, but we're also hippocritical in that (as you said) the women preach diversity while only forcing it on those just starting out and the lower-mid class whites.
>>
File: 1464003991371.jpg (16 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
1464003991371.jpg
16 KB, 275x300
>>75659666
Rare proxy you've got there m8
Also checked
>>
Section 8 is fucking disgusting. My sister lost her apartment since the landlord told her the rent was going up 50%. Apparently a lot of landlords do the even in nice complexes, get section 8ers and jack the rent up, since the government is paying for it and will pay any amount

So not only is rent going up arbitrarily, its happening so that niggers get more taxpayer funding. This country is a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: 1394672573878.png (117 KB, 280x286) Image search: [Google]
1394672573878.png
117 KB, 280x286
>>75660672
>tomax and xamot.
I get that ref
>>
File: 1462268814455.jpg (109 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1462268814455.jpg
109 KB, 388x380
>>75655212
Bullshit. Worked at section 8s for years and every tenant got a million second chances every time they fucked up and got taken to court, not that it mattered since it was their boyfriends who weren't on the lease that were really fucking the neighborhoods up. I've met hundreds of these section 8 tenants and probably about 90+% of them were extremely destructive and neither the parents or their children had any drive to ever get out of the system or be move up in life.
>>
File: hurdurr.png (142 KB, 346x380) Image search: [Google]
hurdurr.png
142 KB, 346x380
>>75649039
http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/portsmouth/hundreds-flock-to-apply-for-section-8-housing-in-portsmouth/215879190
0:32 WTF??!!
>>
File: keep me posted.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
keep me posted.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
>>75660955
>>
>>75659990
We are so much poorer as a nation thanks to slavery. Segregation when?
>>
>>75661510
Segregation back onto transport ships to africa when?
>>
>>75653866

If they're quite "good neighbors", in what way do they add to a complex or neighborhood?
>>
>>75659678
All jelly beans are disgusting, this is a fact.
>>
>>75660992
There's a lot of incentive for property owners that rent. Ever been in court for a renter's trial? (at least that's what they're called here)

The specific court is pretty much rigged to get renters out of their payments and everything falls to the landlord regardless of circumstance.

Got destructive drug selling tenants? Good luck removing them through the courts. God help you if said tenants have children.
>>
>>75652627
haha its never going awayyyyyyyyyyyy

Oyyyyy Veyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1458648353036s.jpg (4 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1458648353036s.jpg
4 KB, 250x166
>>75649039

>tfw I was literally born in Portsmouth, va>>75649039
>>
>>75661871
>>
>>75653866
I have ONE black family in my entire town.

ONE.

They moved in last year, and crimes have spiked dramatically.

#skinofpeace
>>
>>75661510
You should pay reparations for slavery, in the form of one all-expenses-paid one way flight back to Africa. Estimated cost:
>roughly 40 million nigs
>roughly $500 per nig
>Total $20 Billion.
Small change for an economy like the US, and the gains would be amazing
>>
>>75659990
Sounds like a better version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y
>>
>>75662514
Who pays for that damage?
>>
>>75662813
The landlord unless I'm unaware of some previous legislation allow you to sue the government for the damages caused by section apes.
>>
>>75660290
>ay property taxes
>>city raised the value on every house
>>$45k house now valued at $110k
>>taxes doubled in a year
>>cant sell the property at all
>>not for $1,000
>>not for $100

Burn it down
blame nigs
collect jew insurance.
>>
>>75659666
I agree for the most part, but it also fucks over rich right-wingers.

The only fair approach would simply be to allow conservatives to opt out of it while you have to accept it if you're in the Democratic party.
>>
>>75661133
kek what the hell is she saying?
>>
>>75662999
why would any landlord accept them then? they don't even put down a security deposit? (not that it would cover that damage, but, still).
>>
>>75663170
Good point, but rich right-wingers are still comfy, and I think everyone should be made uncomfortable. Let's get some down-pressure going.

Right-wingers in the neighborhood should be knocking on the doors of leftists and intimidating them into not being such cucks, up to and including burning them out of their fucking homes.

>inb4 edgy

If leftist cucks want to moralize to the poor and move niggers into their neighborhoods, it is required that they feel the niggerdom first and most heavily.

Fuck bourgeois leftist beneficiaries who force niggers upon their own people.
>>
>>75663355
And why would devout Christians bake a cake saying "I love gay marriage"?

Think.
>>
This only applies to landlords that want tax subsidies

Most landlords are smart and dont want their property destroyed. Im serious.

Huge fucking issue. But to be fatalist it isn't going to be THAT BIG
>>
>>75663198
"I'm a diabetic standing in this line for 9 hours and they close it out, about to pass out, if i go to the hospital i'm suing the city."

(I grew up in Chicago so know a bit of nigger)
>>
>>75663663
can't take care of themselves so they sue the city

racewarwhen
>>
>>75653866
You should host them all in your house. I'm sure they would love to enrich you and your family.
>>
>>75663540
That'd maybe be the most helpful, yeah, though I favour fair solutions.

There are a lot of terms for the problem, it's so old - champagne socialists, Not-in-my-backyard/St Florian's principle etc.

Best solution would be to divide the land all over again - all liberals live together and all conservatives live together and then people can stop blaming each other and it'll show whose utopia is more enjoyable to live in.

But democracy has always and will always be the same: Politicians give those affected by "poverty" handouts for votes and those unaffected by problems a clean conscience for votes and you'll have a stable majority to fuck everyone else over until the end of times or until people stop giving a fuck about reputation and rally behind a "populist".
>>
>>75663008
This. This is your only option.
>>
>>75652148
This
>>
>>75652148
They built a new suburb near my parents house right before the recession. Once nobody could afford these half million dollar homes, they got put up for section 8. That's right, niggers living in half million dollar homes for free because they don't want to work. Fucking California.
>>
>>75663663
>know a bit of nigger
>>
>>75656304
because Jimmy Johns is usually overpriced
>>
>>75663633
>Most landlords are smart and dont want their property destroyed. Im serious.
If they intend on making money from the rent. 'Projects' on the other hand are absolute lowest common denominator and exist only to siphon that section 8 cash.

The rest is usually dumb shits who think poor people are poor because they just didn't get any help. They don't keep their property on section 8 for long. If they're smart, they don't even keep the property... hardly anything of value will remain.
>>
File: germans.jpg (640 KB, 1980x1536) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
640 KB, 1980x1536
>>75664196
That sounds like more of a solution for what you know of your situation, Germanbrother.

For us, we're not so mired in leftism since we all know what niggers are, and those who """like""" niggers are doing it for the lulz while pushing the consequences on poorer whites.

You'll get there--you've only started to become enriched.

In the U.S., our problems can be solved quickly, but requires a wee little bit of violence.

Lucky Germany--you can still vote your way out of this.
>>
File: germanyball.png (81 KB, 900x2682) Image search: [Google]
germanyball.png
81 KB, 900x2682
>>75664196
cont...

We have this same notion--called "state's rights".

It was killed in the "civil war," but it would be really helpful today!

California could have it's all-lesbian supreme court, and Alabama could have the ten commandments on government buildings.

Fucking simple, but instead we're ruled by a jewish cabal out of Washington D.C. that is bent on consolidating all of humanity into a mess of subservient beings.

It needs to be burned, anon. It needs to be burned to the ground and replaced with something less stupid.
>>
>>75650968
It's where you watch formerly prosperous and crime-free white areas of town become ghettos within a year or two because nogs got free government checks to live there.

It's really interesting watching the crime maps of certain areas go from nothing, to rape rape rape robbery aggravated assault rape kidnapping murder assault murder robbery grand theft rape, etc. You can basically pinpoint the exact moment black people moved in.
>>
>>75664646
And yet 50%+ of your people openly vote for anti-white candidates, whites are already a minority among your new-borns, etc. etc.

Maybe you come from a rural area or something but you seem a bit too optimistic about your country.

Or maybe your optimistic in general because no, Germany most definitely cannot vote out of its problems. Even if we wanted to we couldn't reverse the "refugee" crisis and - with our history and our media, no right-wing party will get a majority before unemployment is at 30%+ and 50% of women have been raped.

Not like you can organise anything either because I literally have to be afraid of going to jail just for replying to your posts.
>>
File: 63.jpg (316 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
316 KB, 1024x575
>>75649497
:^)
>>
>>75653292

It's literally a government back block buster, the housing faggots probably lobbied it.
>>
>>75665070

>grand theft rape

Sweden's top game on PS4 and XBOX One. Also real life.
>>
>>75651746
White people don't get Section 8. The only time I have ever seen otherwise is when pedophiles get released from jail because no one wants to live near them. Their probation officers tend to release them all into one specific neighborhood, which is usually the cheapest dog shit apartments they can find, so that it's easy to keep track of them all.
>>
File: germanbros.jpg (117 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
germanbros.jpg
117 KB, 1280x800
>>75665155
Dam son.

Yeah, we're hurting all over. I'm doing what I can (can't mention funding shit here because reasons).

Germoney is the epicenter of the struggle of the white race. All I can suggest is for every white man to take a woman, and train her up to be part of the resistance. I understand that it's up-hill. I understand that it was a lot easier when I did it 20 yrs ago--I GET IT.

Thing is, there are still ONE BILLION WHITES, and if you think we're going to go quietly into the night, I have news for you. If you think we're going to subsume to a horde of literal monkeys, you are about to be surprised.

Your young (hopefully), and things take time, but I tell you now that you live in the most interesting times in the last 300 years.

BE THANKFUL!
>>
>>75665221
>oh look canada doesn't have any people anywhere wew
>>
>only bad places in my town are 100% section ape
>90% of residents are useless niggers

Its not just a stereotype. This shit sucks.
>>
File: 1405032813098.jpg (20 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
1405032813098.jpg
20 KB, 300x428
>>75649039
Relocating niggers to make them better is like shitting in a bowl of ice cream to make it more palatable.

Gas the fucking kikes already.
>>
>>75665440
*you're
>>
>>75665440
>Thing is, there are still ONE BILLION WHITES, and if you think we're going to go quietly into the night, I have news for you.

Just look around!

We are in fact going quietly into the night.

It is fucking depressing.
>>
This thread is depressing and I'm like 60% of the way through it.

I hate niggers, I hate welfare, I hate """free""" shit. I almost wish barney sandals would win so I could just quit my career, collect """free"""" shit, and help crash the system with no survivors while being NEET and shitposting on this Communist Political Discussion (Government Approved, of course) Japanese image board.
>>
File: 1464496449714.jpg (1021 KB, 1000x1460) Image search: [Google]
1464496449714.jpg
1021 KB, 1000x1460
>>75649039

What the fuck. 99% of them are black. Where are all the white people?

And don't fucking say they're working. There are lots of poor white people, like me. I'm just wondering why I never see them apply for Nigger 8 housing, but that's probably because they don't wanna be around niggers.
>>
>>75665728

I feel it would be dangerous to be a white person in the line, I am sure others feel the same way.
>>
>>75665440
Agreed, if state's rights were still a (serious) thing, that'd be the solution. I know there are projects like it for libertarians, and you're better than the German system in e.g. not bailing out states like California when they fuck up, but it's all way too little. States should be real alternatives to each other so people can choose what kind of place they want to live in instead of trying to force their views onto others by means of federal overlords.

And yeah, you can have a big impact on the people close to you and if everyone did that and stopped being scared of losing some friends or ruining their reputation or what the media says about them, then a lot of this spook would be over.

Liberals become Conservatives when they actually learn about problems and become redpilled, but there's a reason you can't go back to being bluepilled. So in theory, if you could spread enough information, the country should be redpilled. Just gotta fight the media through personal networks.

Nice to see someone bother with proper posts on here - I do have to go and get food though.
>>
>>75665663
This. Fucking sad and disgusting.
>>
>>75656082
This happens to me except replace blacks with mexicans
>>
>>75653866
Confirmed shitposting troll.
>>
File: pool_party.jpg (75 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
pool_party.jpg
75 KB, 700x513
>>75665543
>only bad places in my town are 100% section ape

you haven't heard the new obama plan? apparently that's racist somehow, giving them free housing near uhhh, blacks, so the new program will scatter them out through middle class neighborhoods, meaning they will get a whole house on the street where you live.

somehow, they manage to say with a straight face, that living with whites is a good thing but there is nothing racist about the program at all. the fact that blacks cannot live with blacks is somehow caused by whites.

and maybe they have a point. people who have never seen a normal family probably think they only exist on tv. remember the pool party in texas last year, which led to pic related? the black kids were section 8.
>>
>>75654729
You can sue them but they have nothing, so effectively you'll never see anything.
>>
Things like this are why I continue to come to this board. Other places on the Internet are too afraid to even talk about this, let alone make jokes. Some guy found a video from a tiny local news station, posted it here, it's got a couple hundred views, the station says many people all lined up to get section eight housing and it turns out all of them are black. Imagine the shock of the news station when they read the comments under that video, you guys are the only ones there right now so you already know what it looks like.
>>
>>75649039
Wait so is Obama's HUD housing shenanigans going through?

Are white people in white neighborhoods going to be flooded with niggers who will rape them???
>>
What the fuck is section 8?
>>
>>75652148

>remove reason to pay extra to live in non-nigger apartments
>everything is nigger now
>no one pays the higher rent
>developers don't recoup costs
>don't build any more apartments
>housing shortage
>niggers complain, want free housing
>move somewhere else to get the gibs
>repeat
>???

You have five seconds to say how niggers are different than locusts. Protip: you cannot.
>>
>>75664484
Happened here in the Houston area too, absolutely disgusting
>>
>>75660672

Julian Castro truly is a liberal tard. His "decade of downtown" was a flop and some of these "nice" apartments and condos going up in downtown San Antonio are literally ghetto magnets.
>>
>>75666629
>A comment from LaCrenshaw Mercedes-Benz Jackson
>LaCrenshaw Mercedes-Benz Jackson
can't stop laughin, the trolling names get me every time
>>
File: whalespotting.jpg (234 KB, 1874x916) Image search: [Google]
whalespotting.jpg
234 KB, 1874x916
I like how the camera kept panning on these few fat white women. Actually everyone in this crowd is fat

Also why is the mayor so confused on what went wrong? It was explained in the video
>blacks waiting all day, some overnight
>they started getting angry, chimping out
>Salvation Army thought the situation was getting too dangerous and cancelled the event
>>
>>75666895
You already have an explanation above, you lazy fuck. Basically it's a federal welfare program in the US that finances housing (i.e. rent) for low-income people.
>>
>>75667387

>impying i dig through all this "hurr durr niggers" until i get my answer if i can just ask for it

im smart and efficient
>>
>>75666895
Nigger housing. It's like those Soviet housing blocks
>>
>>75667465
>lazy nigger detected
>>
>>75649227
Fpbp
>>
>>75649227
Yeah not to mention this is going to destroy hundreds of White neighborhoods. This is one of Obama's most evil plans.
>>
>>75667465
no you are a nigger
Germany isn't white anymore
>>
>>75653292
Yep, Obama's DoJ said it would sue and/or prosecute any realtor who "discriminates" against section 8 OR criminal history even. It's illegal for landlords to inform non section 8 tenants that their neighbors will be section 8, too. Also, he's sending out "government inspectors", to make sure the "law" is adhered to. Basically there are gonna be real estate thought crime police.

HOW IS THIS MAN NOT IMPEACHED

JESUS FUCK YOU CANT DO SHIT LIKE THIS WITH AN EXECUTIVE ORDER!!!!!

I can't wait until Trump uses the precedent that Obama set with Executive Order to make the country great again.
>>
>>75667529
>It's like those Soviet housing blocks

not the new plan. old-style housing projects are racist. the new plan is to scatter the secion 8 people out in middle class neigborhoods. meaning, that empty house for sale next to you will be given to a section 8 applicant.
>>
>>75659990

This shit is why I am not getting into real estate investment. It only takes one nigger to bankrupt you.

I'd like to ship them all back to africa. But hey, maybe once wealthy white folk get their dose of enrichment, those nimby virtue-signalling libcucks, they'll get a redpill the hard way and we can all graduate from this idea that a nigger cannot be held responsible for the consequences of their own actions or ever called out on their shit.

>>75662507

Even if you're a proxy, I agree with kike here with an exception. Bullets are cheaper than airplanes. What's a .223 go for, 40 cents? 16 million dollarydoos and we permanentlike solve the problem. Trump could pay for it with the loose change in his wallet. That's less than the cost of, what, ten football fields? One apartment complex?
>>
>>75655368
But the landlord owns the property, so even if liability was switched onto the nigger tenants they would STILL never pay and in the end the landlord would pay to fix up the place because it's a source of income.

Or it goes through insurance, in which case the landlord is penalized by having increased rates because section 8 tenants are a bigger risk.

Honestly this is such a fucked up policy, the only answer is violence.
>>
>>75649039
>can't afford housing
>buy a dozen donuts
>>
>>75667927
>It only takes one nigger to bankrupt you.

recently some guy claimed that he or his friend or whatever, loved to get section 8 because the payments or rent are guaranteed, and if they trash the place section 8 fixes it, which makes sense. they will do anything to push this program, and that's one way to get the greedy landlords on board.
>>
>>75667927
>It only takes one nigger to bankrupt you.
Yep, my grandpa pulled out of the apartment rental game about a decade ago because of this shit, but now this gonna be nation wide. This is gonna be terrible for the housing market.
>>
>>75665386
>Their probation officers tend to release them all into one specific neighborhood, which is usually the cheapest dog shit apartments they can find, so that it's easy to keep track of them all.
Funny story time. I don't remember where in the US but some town didn't want registered pedophiles near their area. So, they push the city to implement a 1,000 yard circle around schools to prevent pedophiles from living in that area.

Now try to imagine this. A 1,000 yards is fucking big. So big to that it will definitely touch another circle. So, what happened is that pedophiles became homeless. And since they were homeless it became hard for the state to keep track of them. Now that was a few years ago but I have a feeling the law is still in place.
>>
>>75668049
I wonder how they get so fat
>>
>>75667317

Only time period in the history of the world where the """poor""" people were obese. Sitting on your ass all day requires dem calories, mang. Who is gonna pay for my kidz' foodz mang?

>>75667892
>I can't wait until Trump uses the precedent that Obama set with Executive Order to make the country great again.

I can't get this sexually aroused so early in the day, anon.

>waah drumpf used executive order to x
>"Obama did it first."
>b-b-but but my FEELINGS
>>
Someone please post that pic of a white girl saying affirmative action and welfare is unfair and the black girl explaining that it's ridiculous how white people like her expect decedent's of slaves who were thrown into bad neighborhoods with no money to just get a good paying job. I so badly want to take a bunch of white people, take all the stuff they own, throw them into a shit neighborhood with no good jobs and shut education and then I want to bitch to them about having no job and education.
>>
>>75667892
The funny thing is that Trump himself discriminated against Section 8 renters back when he was working for his father building low-income housing in Brooklyn. He got sued for discriminating against blacks, but managed to fight and I think settle because he pointed out that he was renting to both blacks and whites - so long as they weren't on Section 8.
>>
>>75653292

Small time Landlordfag here. (Two rental duplexes)

I cannot deny a rental application based on section 8, or if the income otherwise comes from gibzmedat. I have seen many applicants with over 60k in social security "disability" income.

Here is what you do to keep the nogs out and the tenant advocacy groups off your back:

Step 1, my application requires two months rent upfront which includes the security deposit. First thing I do is call the bank to ask if the check would clear if deposited. If not, the application is therefore incomplete, no rent for you. Most don't even have a checking account to begin with..

Step 2, credit history is run. If they have no credit history, or show a pattern of not paying their bills, they are denied.

Step 3, rental references from past landlords. Gets them erry time.
>>
Also, does anyone have a link to this particular executive order?

I can't seem to find it, it's either not there or the title is too craftily worded.
>>
>>75649039
Ugh, the chick on the right has the worst eye line
>>
>>75666895
It's a Federal program that does two things, it finances production of low-income housing in expensive cities, and helps low-income earners pay for that housing, so if you earn low enough you can apply to live in a cheap apartment or house, or if you're lower than that you can get help with rent, and you can also get a voucher that you take out into the market and try and find a private landlord who will rent to you.
>>
The entire purpose of Section 8 is to move niggers far away from white liberals.
>>
>>75668474
Yeah, that's exactly why Jews and Guangdong Chinese are still poor.
>>
>>75668651
You should put step 1 as step 3. You shouldn't make a good renter pay 2 months and a deposit, that's actually pretty harsh.
>>
File: 1449876480469.png (150 KB, 1178x576) Image search: [Google]
1449876480469.png
150 KB, 1178x576
>>75665386
>White people don't get Section 8.
are you fucking retarded? What la la land where all the whites are rich did you come from?
>>
>>75668883
The oiginal jews were black, do you see rich blacks jews anywahere? I dont, know why? Cause whites killed most of them and now there is a very small number of them. The jews you speak of are white and you whites helped them become rich. The Chinese were also black and once again, where are they? Mostly dead. Whites will help anyone who ain't black
>>
>>75651497

A lot of those young people have no skills, no work ethic and criminal records. Even when you hand them everything, they still find a way to fuck it up.

I worked at a technical college that offered basically everyone free tuition. Most of the students were black. All they had to do to keep it was show up to class and keep a "C" average. Over 75% couldn't manage it.

The worst part is that several of them also qualified for free government grants. They got thousands of dollars a year for education costs, yet never had money for books, gas/bus fare or other supplies.
>>
>>75668886
That's pretty standard where I live since it is so hard to kick people out of dwellings even if they do t pay rent
>>
>>75666934
Niggers don't locomote on they're own. They need to be bused to their new home to destroy. In that way they're like an invasive plant
>>
>>75653292
Which executive order was it?
>>
>>75649039
>people standing in line

>one or two scuffles, no arrests or injuries

>ITS A CHIMP OUT
>>
>>75669098
>I don't know why poor people who were treated like shit for thousands of years and thrown into ghettos with nothing do what they can to get by

Please stop this meme, you whites know exactly why blacks struggle. I know most of you have your rich ass private education where they don't teach you about slavery and white imperliem but fuck
>>
>>75668651
Only communicate through email first ......no applicant names from a company email address then no renty rent.....also email address can help link to facebook picture with easy way to identify scum and never give a phone number or allow yourself to get into conversation which can be recorded over telephone.......niggers have scummy white/black sjw lawyers helping them set you up for lawsuit.

The faster someone tries to occupy with cash in hand or pushy tactics slow down and back.away.

Rented to black and Puerto rican guys with cash in hand, bathroom window blown out in their apartment for not paying drug supplier, found empty 12 gauge casing at end of street later in that day.....

Landlord 15 yrs.....never rent to people who have nothing to lose or are not employed or professional students....
>>
I live in Virginia beach not to far from Portsmouth everywhere there is niggers
>>
>>75668988
Does this picture say that basically all people making less than 20k are living in public housing? What about trailers and farmers and just living in a cheap house or pooling for rent etc.?
>>
>>75668474

>mfw I literally grew up penniless eating white rice and pasta every night surrounded by crime and niggers with the 3rd shittiest school system in the state and drug addict parents
>have a bachelor's degree, about to get a job in finance, have five figure savings, never been arrested, never took handouts except a merit based scholarship

Fuck yourself.

Fucking liberals think all whites come from WASP nests in rich little gated suburbs.
>>
>>75669460
>Black people can't even stand still without breaking the law
>>
They'll all line up to vote for Clinton and make our state go blue again. Time for whites in the North of the state to stop being pussies and vote R this year.
>>
>>75669442
order 66
>>
>>75669619
I think Clinton is going to win and I'm just terrified at where this country is going. I feel like if we lose this one, we'll probably never recover
>>
File: 1463794671173.gif (13 KB, 325x243) Image search: [Google]
1463794671173.gif
13 KB, 325x243
>>75669471
go on

I want to learn more about this topic, please tell me more.
>>
>>75649039
>racial osmosis
really made me laugh xD

thank you
>>
>>75669619
Do you make millions? No? Then why would you ever vote for republicans?
>>
>>75668474
Grew up poor single mother raised three kids.

Brother orthopedic surgeon makes 600k wife poo in loo doctor....she is sjw makes me sick.

Sister photographed in Manhattan married.

Me high paid technical tradesman own two homes all of us married with kids.

If I ever met you in public and heard you speak that filth I would beat you until you were in a current Stephen hawking like state....ie crippled deaf mute.

Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>75667465
Smart and efficient would be using ctrl+f
>>
>>75669809
Social and immigration issues.
>>
>>75669677
>66
What?
>>
>>75669740
Go to a black neighborhood and test the water, they are given water with chemicals to make them violent and gay. Not to mention the CIA pouring drugs and cigarettes into their neighborhoods. I once saw a black man go up to another black man's car, shake his hand, the car drove off and in comes a white cop slamming the black guy to the ground and arresting him. Why? Cause he shook another black man's hand. It is disgusting
>>
>>75669619
Trump will be president, nothing short of a bullet will change it.
>>
File: 1449681974687.jpg (550 KB, 1911x814) Image search: [Google]
1449681974687.jpg
550 KB, 1911x814
>>75670004
it's a /tv/ joke
>>
>>75669471

It's not an excuse anymore. Nothing is holding back black people except themselves. Every other minority has been discriminated against at some point in the past, some still currently are, yet you don't see this level of problem with them.
>>
>>75668651
>Step 1, my application requires two months rent upfront which includes the security deposit. First thing I do is call the bank to ask if the check would clear if deposited. If not, the application is therefore incomplete, no rent for you. Most don't even have a checking account to begin with..
I hate people like you, while I was in college this was the norm and it forced me to live in the ghetto. Not only was I one of the few whites but I am fairly certain I was the only one on the entire block in college. I understand why you need to cover all of your bases but that also fucks good white folks too. I have never forgotten my time in the ghetto nor will I ever forget about the time I was robbed while living there and the nigger who robbed me stomped my cat to death "because it wouldnt stop making noise," while I was at class. Truly thank you and landlords like you for making it worse for everyone.
>>
>>75670010
sounds true
>>
>>75670060
Kek, God damn it.

Can someone link me to the fucking executive order Obama signed, that enforces this shit? I'll redpill normies on facebook, but I need the actual EO and I don't see it on this jew site: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
>>
>>75670119
Get a gun, you vagina.
>>
>>75669809
Why would any white person vote demokkkrat?
>>
>>75670119
>Not killing the nigger for killing your cat

This is why whites are such pussies
>>
>>75649039
>via racial osmosis, become successful too!

Fuck you, Castro.

>http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/08/business/economy/housing-program-expansion-would-encourage-more-low-income-families-to-move-up.html?_r=1

>mmmhmmm baybee imma take my keeds to da whyte folks sheeeeeit

Semi-hopeful for the quasi-redpill comments.

How long can we subsidize the nigger menace?
>>
Portsmouth Sheriffs Deputy here.

This was funny as all fuck, Watson had us ready for the full chimp out, ERT and everything.
>>
>>75670206
Because they want to help us middle class folk. They want to give us free college and reduce our taxes but raise the taxes on the rich
>>
>>75670204
I have 13 at last count. Cant do anything about what you're not there for fuckwit.
>>
>>75651546
>The projects. It's housing paid for by the tax payer so niggers can have another excuse to not work.
Oh no anon. Thats what it use to be. Thanks to Obama ANY new housing has to have a percentage as low income. Something like 10%. So even if you see a development building 200 $500,000 homes, 20 of them are gonna be built for low income.

It's all part of the liberal belief that if you sprinkle nignogs in a sea of white people they will behave like whites.
>>
>>75670303
You got a tough job man thanks for doing it. Never been harder to be a cop.
>>
>>75649039
1:04 - the dumb ass reporter uses the phrase "more boots on the ground"
>>
>>75669727
The American tradition is basically dead. Personal responsibility is hanging on by a thread with every 3rd world socialist that cruisers the border with no repercussion.

If Trump win he would still have to deport every one of those fuckers which is just as unlikely
>>
>>75670351
Ah, I read that wrong. When you said "robbed while living there" I assumed you were home, or got mugged.

Eh, yeah that sucks man. But if a few suffer so many do not, is it so bad? Just think of yourself as the punisher. Only instead of punishing, you got punished.
>>
>>75668651
>I have seen many applicants with over 60k in social security "disability" income.

This makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>75652803
>The thing is, landlords can reject Section 8ers, so they typically just stay in the ghetto, or move to a different ghetto
Landlords can't reject section 8's.

However landlords can require creditchecks during the application process, and decline people with bad credit. Since almost all niggers needing section 8 help have awful credit, it is the last line of defense.
>>
>>75654426
They live in a neighborhood with a home owners association?
>>
>>75670565
Yeah, well after that I gave up on personal responsibility and just had my parents pay all my bills until I finished college. I learned my lesson about being self sufficient if it takes me into contact with blacks.
>>
>>75653866
6/10 trolling attempt. If you left out the "lucky" part of be more inclined to believe you were serious

t. Baltimorian
>>
>>75656082
install a cam and show the video of rude niggers to everyone
>>
>>75670736
Probably a safe bet. Honestly I don't know why our society is so big on "GET OUT AT 18, BE YOUR OWN ADULT". Fuck that, I lived at home until I was 22 and had 20k in cash in the bank.

tl;dr don't move out until you're financially ready.
>>
>>75668651
>Step 3, rental references from past landlords. Gets them erry time.
How does this even work? People probably left old landlords because they were absent or garbage, what makes you think a landlord is gonna respond to a "I need your reference" letter if they didn't show up to fix a leaky pipe?
>>
>black people sad that their only king is dead

WE WUZ KING KONG N SHIT
>>
>>75670595
Err also smart municipalities have ordinances inplace limiting the how many people can live in a rental. Like where i'm at a 2 bedroom rental is only allowed 3 people max. 3 bedroom I think can have 5 max. This helps keep the niglet population down as niggers tend to have large families.
>>
>>75668680
http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/FHLaws/EXO12892
>>
>>75665497
super rare
>>
>>75670848
>GET OUT AT 18, BE YOUR OWN ADULT
Because it is embarrassing to live with your parents as an adult unless there is a reason for it. Saying that "I am saving money," isnt a reason, it is an excuse.
>>
File: 1438470230233.jpg (19 KB, 242x320) Image search: [Google]
1438470230233.jpg
19 KB, 242x320
>>75670869
>People probably left old landlords because they were absent or garbage

Tell me, how many times would YOU replace every appliance and do days of drywall patch before getting sick of Section 8? It's something of a tradition to wreck the place when your time there is up.
>>
File: 1407808820001.jpg (146 KB, 1030x1230) Image search: [Google]
1407808820001.jpg
146 KB, 1030x1230
>>75656411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms
>>
>>75649039
not even blacks want to live around blacks
>>
>>75670892
That's from the 90s, what about >>75653292?
>>
>>75671017
If you say so, boss. Again, I moved out at 22 with a 2012 car paid off, 20k in the bank, and a 75k/yr salary.

So, tl;dr, suck my dick.
>>
>>75669809

Sigh... why and how are the youth so brainwashed like this?
>>
>>75671048
That didn't answer my question
>>
>>75668474

Pfft they go to the same fucking schools we do, they have access to education they are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>75670119
Crybaby nigger go buy a house and try it out for yourself.

Your literally a piece of crybaby shit.

Btw fuck your cat.
>>
>>75671169
Unless your parents were ill and needed help thats just sad. I am 28 and my net worth is 74m, turns out if you invest your money intelligently and take some risks if you can you can get ahead very quickly.
>>
>>75668474

>thrown into bad neighborhoods

nah, they were born there to poor ignorant savages like YOU
>>
>>75668988
Citation needed on total quantities of people of all races mentioned. Percentages are fucking useless without this information.
>>
>>75670119
He cannot have one set of rules for whites and one for everyone else, you know this.

It is not the fault of landlords.
>>
>>75671340
>don't go to college
>join work force
>don't move out until I know I can financially support myself
>25 with a six figure salary
>sad

Lol, if you say so friend.
>>
>>75670327
How can you be this brainwashed?

What are you 15 years old?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.