[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white genocide >white ppl live on 5/7 continents (barring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: World_map_with_countries-6.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
World_map_with_countries-6.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>white genocide
>white ppl live on 5/7 continents (barring most of asia and icy shithole antartica

it'll be fine
>>
Shouldn't you be fighting leprechauns about now?
>>
>>75646206
Asians also live on most of the continents, what's your point, Potato?
>>
>>75646276
There arent even any stereotypes about lithuania given its irrelevancy
>>
>>75646319
there are plenty in your country i must admit
>>
>>75646491
Yup. Now go dig some potatoes before the Brits starve you again.
>>
>>75646769
doesnt stop you leaving your commie block country to make a respectable living wage
>>
>>75646753
How's your potato fermenting, friend? Remember not to get too tempted to eat it now or you won't be able to drink it later.
>>
>>75646206
White genocide isnt just the loss of skin color, although less whites are having kids.

Its also about the loss of European Culture.
>>
>>75646903
Oh look, you found a stereotype after all. Seems you are a lying fuck as well.
>>
We will live on, but our nations and societies will just become absolute trash.
>>
>>75646926
>sand niggers and chinks walking down the street
>overhear conversations about the latest tv episode of game of cucks
>you hear 2 arab men make banter over which of their two countries is better (uk vs france)

the white race was outbred but atleast we kept our culture b baka
>>
Well the problem is making europe (white homeland) less white in the name of diversity and porgressivenes, fuck the rest of us
>>
>>75646923
woah you went way too far mate
>>
>>75646206
>it'll be fine
Yes, it'll be fine. Just fix your picture, and it'll be fine, we won't nuke you
>>
>>75647544
why
>>
>>75648145
Can't you see why? Crimean Peninsula is fucking ours! Not ukrainian.
>>
>>75648491
you dont see me gettin pissed off about muh north ireland

chill bro you got it in the end anyways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.