[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1463725493486.png (19 KB, 921x474) Image search: [Google]
1463725493486.png
19 KB, 921x474
Does anyone else here at /pol/ just want a bloody good Happening????????
>>
File: 1464697471863.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464697471863.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>75644297
all i really want is some friends to talk to
>>
>>75644297
I think britain needs a good bloody happening before the referendum
>>
Tbqh i actually hope nothing bad happens and everything turns out fine, famalam

It would prove me wrong but that's a small price to pay
>>
kinda.

i really don't want to go into work today. or just something that'll distract everybody and make the day go by easier.
>>
File: image.png (526 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526 KB, 800x587
>>75644297
I've been ready for so long
i just want it to fucking happen already
Whatever the fuck it is it needs to happen soon or I will go crazy
Be it racewar, world war, invasion, nuclear war, super volcano, the second coming idc
>>
spicy ramzan happenings, happening soon dont you apocucks worry. debt in U.S. reaching all time happen levels. Year of Light. Something YUGE must be habbening !! Me thinks 'bout to get hot in the soup kitchen the second half of year.
>>
File: endday_error_1.jpg (18 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
endday_error_1.jpg
18 KB, 360x203
All I want is picrelated.
>>
>>75644297
Tomorrow
>>
File: what could it mean.jpg (17 KB, 440x168) Image search: [Google]
what could it mean.jpg
17 KB, 440x168
>>75645324
wait no Year of Light was when they had the rainbow bull
its the Year of Pulses (?)
>>
>>75644480
all i want in life's a little bit of love to take the pain away.
>>
>>75645602
i figured it out
>this spoon represents the right
>the beans represent the migrant flow
>the only way to prevent the spill of beans
>is to hold back the shitskins
>>
I REALLY want North Korea to actually do something tbqh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.