[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the "Sovereign Citizen" bullshit to me, please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 2012-11-16_010521.png (338 KB, 900x603) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-16_010521.png
338 KB, 900x603
Explain the "Sovereign Citizen" bullshit to me, please.
>>
>>75643461

Delusional Americans believe they have discovered legal loopholes which they can exploit to become immune and unaccountable to the laws of the land.

Examples of how well their clever trickery works:

https://youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>75644283

>dis ist poweece bwewtawity
>>
>>75643461
A bunch of retards that think that as long as they identify as a "sovereign citizen" and not merely as legal fiction (a corporation because their name is in all caps on their birth certificate) they can evade taxes and ignore laws.

It gets really complicated because these assholes do not want to provide for society but benefit from it by using its services. They usually have some cockamamie excuse for all the laws they try to avoid. Look up freeman on the land.
>>
File: basic-income.jpg (30 KB, 375x241) Image search: [Google]
basic-income.jpg
30 KB, 375x241
>>75643461
fastest way to get yourself branded as a complete nutbar and placed on a permanent watch list

they have homemade "drivers licenses" made with bible verses on it & shit, saying they have the right to unrestricted travel (by any and all means apparently)

by the way did you know the 16th amendment makes the collection of income tax illegal???

some forks of this retarded shit even believe there are ayyy lmaos with an endless supply of gold just waiting to land & give us all our universal basic income
>>
There's also a pretty long list of "sovereign citizens" who have done jail time after discovering that they actually DO have to pay taxes.
>>
>>75644283
>i do not consent!!11!!!1

lol are these people retarded
>>
>>75643461
people who know the difference between legal and lawful and want to return to common law
>>
>>75644587
>16th amendment
was never properly ratified
>>
>>75644283
I love them because they are infecting the minds of a lot of faggots who hate the police
Nothing is more fun than watching them get rekted
>>
>>75644283

Every nigger should watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
>>75643461
You know the kid that throw a tantrum against his parents saying that "he can do what he wants"? The manchild version
>>
>>75645129
you hate people who stand up for their rights?
>>
They're basically like rapefugees, but literate and actually get arrested.
>>
>>75645727
>rights
Only the elites have rights, the only "right" the masses have is "shut up and obey"
>>
>>75645727
When they're faggots who aren't even exercising their rights (just their imagined ones) then yes
I love watching them get rekted

Same with all the commie anarchists

Theyre all bottom of the barrel human waste who dont grasp the world they exist in
>>
>>75643461

1st post best post honestly. >>75644283

To quickly go over some things he missed if you don't want to watch a schizo's video.

>They believe that, burried in the "Uniform Commercial Code" (UCC) there is several "laws" that make every person with a Birth Certificate and Social Security Number a "Registered Corporation," They state that this is your "Straw Man" and it is in ALL CAPS.
>They have devised "legal methods" to regain control of your "Straw Man" which entitles you to all the "Money" that the government has taken out against your "STRAW MAN." (they give varying amounts from $500k to $24 million)
>They claim once you initiate this "legal strategy to regain your "Straw man" that you are NO LONGER BOUND BY ANY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES.
Why?? 2 reasons:
>1) they claim that the courts are not charging the "real, 'free-man upon the land'" but are charging the NON-SOVEREIGN "Straw man" and therefore all charges are null and void due to lack of legal authority to act against their independence.
>2) Some crazy shit about the legal system being "switched" to "MARITIME LAW" because of the gold fringe around some flags and that if they repeat various legaleese sounding phrases that the court MUST let them go because, Freemasons and the jolly roger or some shit like that."

They are usually uneducated people who think they are smart and in on a secret.
>>
>>75645964
really?

then why do they have to trick yo uinto giving your consent?

and even if you are right, there is nothing wrong with wanting your rights back

>>75646132
>Theyre all bottom of the barrel human waste who dont grasp the world they exist in
a mental prison?

>When they're faggots who aren't even exercising their rights (just their imagined ones) then yes
I love watching them get rekted
I can't even tell what you are talking about, give some examples
>>
>>75646178
>They claim once you initiate this "legal strategy to regain your "Straw man" that you are NO LONGER BOUND BY ANY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES.
wrong, they claim you are not bound be legalities, only common law

do you know every statute on the books? can one person learn them all in a lifetime? no, but you are still supposed to follow them all and ignorance of the law is no defense. the system is fucked
>>
>>75646178
Excellent, that pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>75646384
Not all laws are enforced, you retard.
>>
>>75646717
are you claiming that some laws don't have to be followed?

could you give some examples?
>>
>>75643461

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
File: 1464652597975-pol.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464652597975-pol.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>75646775
Spitting on the side walk.
>>
>>75646277

>then why do they have to trick yo uinto giving your consent?
Too many idiots that become violent when you rightfully slap them or in other words: delusional manchilds
>and even if you are right, there is nothing wrong with wanting your rights back
Look what those "rights" gave us, weak nations ruled by the idiots, the death of the family unit, the death of any kind of moral or reasonable behavior, a self destructive "culture" seeking only new ways to be a whiny speshul snowlfaek.

If this is what freedom gives then clad me in shackles and chains.
>>
>>75646384
Well if you are any rational being, before you do anything you haven't done before, you usually look up whether it is legal or not. I know I do.

Yes sometimes you get screwed, like the whole Tax Amnesty California had in 05, but usually, unless your into some complex shit, like handling vast amounts of other peoples money, the laws are not that hard to keep up with.
>>
>>75644283
I've almost spilled my iced tea on the monitor.
>>
>>75646996
>Look what those "rights" gave us, weak nations ruled by the idiots, the death of the family unit, the death of any kind of moral or reasonable behavior, a self destructive "culture" seeking only new ways to be a whiny speshul snowlfaek.
america had those rights for over a hundred years before the frankfurt school infiltrated and subverted

at least apply blame fairly

>>75647122
I prefer the common law, I think it's all we need

cause no harm, loss or injury

pretty simple right? but maybe we wouldn't need millions of kike lawyers if we went back to that

what do you think of asset forfeiture without trial? I believe that goes on in America now
>>
>>75643461
People saying they don't accept their being being attached to a legal persona which I think are technically two separate things and they think you have to accept it. So if they refuse they are immune and gall into some bizarre international traveller category that has considerably more rights.

Of course it's bullshit.
>>
>>75647503
Exactly and what does that show? That those rights make for a weak state that is susceptible to subversion.
>>
>>75647623
it was only susceptible because of kike control of banking and media
>>
Its the difference between

having natural rights laid out in the founding documents

and having those very same rights sold back to you in the form of licenses/permits etc

just one example
>>
>>75647707
And if those rights weren't there? That whole shitshow would have been shut down immediately and the responsible sent in the gallows for all their lives
>>
File: jews franklin scan.jpg (100 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
jews franklin scan.jpg
100 KB, 500x512
>>75647623
>>
>>75647894
you are funny, arguing for having no rights

why do you want to be a slave?
>>
Alot of people say its bullshit because they cant comprehend some magical words giving you "extra" rights but...

thats how this jew run legal system is.

its all litigation semantic voodoo

people are so cucked they have a self defeating outlook
>>
>>75644283
Retarded statist who thinks it's SOOO funny to see his fellow citizens being strong armed by payed government thugs.
>>
>>75647952
Better a slave in a strong society with something to live for than "free" among tantruming manchildrens and the absolute void of duty and purpose
>>
>>75643461
Autistic people want to back out of the social contract, but despite this want to keep the benefits of the civilization they've supposedly renounced (such as driving, commerce, etc).

If you want to be a sovereign citizen, go into the wilderness and build a log cabin. If the police chase you out, move on to another patch of wilderness and start over.
>>
>>75648073
Seriously dude these people are fucking cancers and should be culled
>>
>>75648121
But unlike Canada we already have a working Constitution and Bill of Rights so we dont have to do any of those things you just listed
>>
>>75648041
the statutes aren't even written in English, but Legalese, that's why they need a separate dictionary

the words must and may have their meanings switched

>>75648118
>a slave in a strong society with something to live for
you really advocate having NO RIGHTS AT ALL?

you are the goodest of good goy
>>
>>75646775
There's a law that says my fishing license has to be readily visible I.e. Clipped to your shirt or hat so the game warden can see it.

I've literally never done this my entire life and not a single warden has had a problem with it.
>>
>>75648121
>Autistic people want to back out of the social contract, but despite this want to keep the benefits of the civilization they've supposedly renounced (such as driving, commerce, etc).
not at all, they want a return to a sensible system of law, the reversal of the police state and liberty and freedom for all

they want the Constitution to be enforced and common law instead of all the millions of pages of statutes
>>
>>75648267
You miss the point.
These people want to renounce the laws of society but continue to benefit from them. It's high hypocrisy.
>>
>>75643461

If you shout 'AM I BEING DETAINED?' enough sometimes they just throw the case out so they don't have to deal with a maniac on some minor issue. This only encourages other sovereign citizens.
>>
>>75648405
why should you need a licence to fish waters owned by the people? aren't you one of the people, and therefore an owner?

is government your master, your equal or your servant?
>>
>>75648455
wrong

they want to go back to common law, as was specified in the constitution, and to have their rights not be infringed
>>
>>75648455
No sorry leaf no ones being benifited by throwing people in jail for victimless crimes except the gov and private prison system

for being a weed lmao faggot leaf you should understand at least one of these scenarios
>>
>>75648529
>Owned by the people
It's america not the UKSSR
>>
>>75646775
There are laws that state you can't spit into the wind in public.
>>
>>75643461
Sorry trying to teach a Jew honor is like a teaching a fish to walk
>>
>>75646854

Asking the police if you're being detained isn't sovereign citizen bullshit. Are you one of those idiots that thinks the police are your friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>75648637
But if there are less niggers on the street, the world benefits.
>>
Why do I need a permit to exercise my 2nd amendment?

Why do I need a drivers license to freely use roads Ive paid tax for?

Why do Britbongs need a t.v. license?

Why are we having our rights sold back to us?

$
>>
>>75647503
If forfeiture of assets is happening without being afforded a trial, I cannot agree to it. I do not just take a debtor's word. He needs to prove his case, even if it is the government.
>>
>>75643461
Most of them are complete retards who are one step away from jabbering about gangstalking rays getting shot at their dicks. Only ever had to deal with one in person and he started shrieking about the Constitution the moment I asked him a question.
>>
>>75648310
>>a slave in a strong society with something to live for
>you really advocate having NO RIGHTS AT ALL?

Worked wonderfully for the middle ages and the Romans, the problem began when people got too many rights for their own good
>>
>>75648732
1. Because you live in a Commie state
2. Driving is privilege not a right.
3. See 1
4 Because you're dumb enough to pay for em
>>
>>75648725
Dont turn this into a race thing.

I despise all jew tactics and race baiting/multiculturalism voodoo is one of them
>>
>>75648732

How can we prove you paid taxes without a form of ID?
>>
File: steve-jobs-mercedes-car.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-mercedes-car.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1065
>>75644283
>Delusional Americans believe they have discovered legal loopholes which they can exploit

stupid fuckers, Steve Jobs wanabees.. but they fail hard

>pic related, its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
god bless this based fucker.
>>
>>75643461
they are literally /pol/ in real life
makes you think, huh?
>>
>>75648822
The supreme court already that driving is a right

Go google it

Driving isnt a previlige. Its a right to freedom. Faggots like u are the ones that vote in t.v. licenses
>>
>>75648732
>Permit to exercise 2A
Move out of your commie state friendo.

>drivers license
Driving is a privilege, not a right.

>tv license
Commie state

>rights sold back to us
Because you live in a commie state and/or don't know what a "right" is.
>>
>>75648663
I don't understand, do you really believe you are a free people?

>>75648732
exactly

>>75648739
>If forfeiture of assets is happening without being afforded a trial, I cannot agree to it.
if? IF?

do a google search

and if you don't agree with it(as any sane moral person wouldn't) what you gonna do about it?

>>75648822
>Driving is privilege not a right.
according to who? oh that's right, according to your rulers

>>75648878
>its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
could you explain?
>>
>>75649042
It's still illegal to drive without a license. It's only a right if it's apart of common use for daily life.
>>
>>75648863
The burden falls on you. Leave my ass alone. Go investigate without infringing on my freedoms. Im not here to make your job easy. You work for me
>>
>>75649224

Fair enough. Just need to detain you, take you in, and run whatever tests we need to in order to identify you.
>>
>>75649224
Sovereign citizens really are autistic manchildren.
>>
>>75649274
What part of infringing on my rights do you not understand bootlicker
>>
>>75649358
It's illegal to drive without a license. What right is he infringing on arresting you and finding out your identity?

Lemme guess, you don't consent?
>>
This thread is full of government welfare monkeys

Its like they have divisions that just shitpost online to further their statist faggotry
>>
>>75649485
Go suck shit.
>>
>>75649192
>>its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
>could you explain?

>Steve (or someone close to him) spotted a loophole in the California vehicle laws. Anyone with a brand new car had a maximum of six months to affix the issued number plate to the vehicle.

>So Jobs made an arrangement with the leasing company; he would always change cars during the sixth month of the lease, exchanging one silver Mercedes SL55 AMG for another identical one. At no time would he ever be in a car as old as six months; and thus there was no legal requirement to have the number plates fitted.

dont worry about it, you need to be rich to do that.
>>
>>75649485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w
>>
>>75649405
What probable cause do you have of detaining random people? Because you feel like it?

Then you have a problem when people dont consent and "fear for ur life" when you receive static?

lol
>>
>>75649547
It's a stupid loophole to follow, as you can still be pulled over, you just can't be charged. Why would you ever purposefully do that to yourself?
>>
>>75649617
Explain when people are being "randomly detained"? Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>75649358

I am legally allowed to detain you if I have reasonable suspicion a crime is being committed. Since you can't prove to me you paid taxes for the road you're using I am allowed to do that.
>>
>>75649204
>It's still illegal to drive without a license
if you look up the word "drive" in a legal dictionary you will find that it is using a vehicle for commerce. so only bus/taxi/lorries etc should need a licensed operator

>>75649485
individualism, common law and SC are existential threats to them, no wonder they run psyops against them so often
>>
>>75649547
kek

that's the first time I've been impressed with jobs
>>
>>75649726
Hahaha, go ahead and try to use that during a traffic stop. "Drive" is common speak, which applies in context. You are operating a motor vehicle illegally by not having a license.
>>
>>75648073

You sound like a rather insufferable faggot who is likely also a NEET
>>
>>75649547
So a multi billionaire with a small dick had to do some edgey loophole shit with unmarked vehicles like hes some sort of super spy man child
>>
>>75649669
I dont need to prove nothing to you chump
>>
>>75649866
Then you get arrested for it until it can be proven, chump :^)
>>
>>75649866

True, you don't. Which is why I would detain you and use whatever means at my disposable to identify you.
>>
>>75646132
>commie anarchists
Funny way to spell Libertarian XDD
>>
>>75649669
there is no crime without a corpus delecti, where is yours in this scenario?

>>75649790
I'm not saying it will work, but that is how it's defined in a legal dictionary
>>
>>75650061

I don't need concrete proof to detain or make the arrest, only reasonable suspicion. The rest is for the courts to decide.
>>
>>75650061
Operating a motor vehicle without a license.
>>
>>75649903
>>75649922

Cannot into burden of proof

Cannot into unwarranted search and seizure

Cannot into conspiracy
>>
File: 1428198685937.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1428198685937.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
not wanting to be owned by a government you had no choice of being born under

really makes you think
>>
>>75650121
Of course you do. And you can be shot without it having to go to court too

I mean if you want to be frank

It works for both sides
>>
>>75650156

It was warranted the second you refused to provide the legally required driver's license.
>>
>>75650380
Nah brah

Go back to jacking off to police brutality vids piggy
>>
>>75650528
Watching you guys get arrested while yelling is actually pretty hilarious.
>>
>>75650528

Nah I'll just laugh at videos of fags like you yelling I DO NOT CONSENT as you go to jail.
>>
>>75650620
Yeah it caters to the lowest common denominator like those Xtreme accident t.v. shows they used to have

Misery loves company
>>
>>75643461
They try to evade laws by citing things like the defunct articles of confederation and maritime law in which your legal identity is somehow different from your actual identity. To them this means that only their legal entity, not their physical person, can be put in jail or held accountable. They are actually a pretty serious threat to law enforcement and sometimes will lie in wait at traffic stops and fire upon the responding officer
>>
>>75650121
do you know what a corpus delecti is?

>>75650380
>legally required
there you go again, not knowing the difference between lawful and legal

>>75650620
it's a good tactic for a psyop, find or create some extreme SCs and record them being retarded, then pretend they are all like that
>>
>>75650825
>They are actually a pretty serious threat to law enforcement and sometimes will lie in wait at traffic stops and fire upon the responding officer
there you go again, painting all of the group as dangerous based on a few crazies
>>
>>75650688
The smart thing to do when faced with illegal strong arming is not say a word and defend yourself to the death

Thats why the police are being militarized even though violent gun crimes have gone down over 40% over like a decade i think

You pussies are gonna need all the help u can get
>>
File: 1454959478911.jpg (37 KB, 496x302) Image search: [Google]
1454959478911.jpg
37 KB, 496x302
>>75644283
>I do not consent
Delicious, I love these videos.
>>
>>75650825
That sounds insane. Are you fucking with us right now? What do they think, if they run a red light their totem spirit pays the fine? Does their Stand go to jail for assault?
>>
>>75650825
Yeah ok bootlicker

You can go on break now. I think youve reached your statist narrative post quota for the morning

You done real gud
>>
>>75650958
I've watched videos of this happening. LEOs that I know call for back up anytime they think they have a sovereign citizen on their hands. I'm not saying they all do is, but it happens enough to warrant caution. You don't know who you're rolling up on in a traffic stop.
>>
>>75644283
"Call the police"
"Sir we are the police"

kek
>>
>>75651045
I have no idea. Go watch some YouTube videos of these jokers in a court room.
>>
>>75651165
Thanks boss just doing my job for the home land. I really love government and wish we had more of it
>>
>>75651229
They call for back up and a higher up because they didnt teach them the law in the academy

What they teach at the academy is to follow orders and be aggressive. They are just retards with guns and body armor

The moment some cop questions if what he is doing can get him in legal trouble he calls in help to both intimidate and get help from a less retarded pig
>>
>>75644283
The patience of these cops is almost saint like. Puts the whole blood thristy police officer narrative that blm pushes into perspective.
>>
>>75651475
Someone's really mad that he got in trouble for not having a license :^)
>>
>>75651475
True, cops are not lawyers and know just about as much as they need to in order to function.
>>
faggot libertarians being whiney autistic liberal faggots
>>
>>75648815
Fuck off Italy, you will never be great again.

>eX SuX md2
maybe she doesn't like sucking cuck.
>>
>>75649829
Jobs was an idiot.
He thought he could cure his cancer by eating only fruit.
The man spent his entire life taking other peoples ideas and fixing his name to them, while marginalizing the actual creators.
>>
>>75653455
Oh, another drumpf supporter with his MAGA shit.

That's why i'm rooting for Hillary. TTIP+2A takedown=no idiots masses with power=Strong country!
>>
>>75653652
Btw, i'm >>75648815
>>
>>75653652
No, just one giant idiot in charge of masses with no power. That sounds wunderbar.
kys
kyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskyskysdoit
>>
>>75654131
The idiot is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less likely to be bought since he comes from a family that held the power for a long time (see every king in the Middle ages)
>>
>>75651475
exactly, most cops are medium IQ and never question things like where their authority comes from, just follow procedure
>>
>>75651915
libertarians aren't liberals you authoritarian collectivist faggot

explain why individualism and liberty are bad things
>>
>>75644283
the 2nd clip the citizen was in the right, cop preformed illegal search.
>>
File: kek.png (4 KB, 531x36) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
4 KB, 531x36
This is great
>>
probably the most ahistorical sovereign citizen myth is the belief that at some point in UK or US history it was possible to do whatever you wanted as long as you didn't harm anyone and there were no taxes
>>
>>75654460
>libertarians aren't liberals
literally are
>explain why individualism and liberty are bad things
"liberty" is a meaningless slogan. individualism is bad because it leads to weakness when protecting you're people/culture. multiculturalism, feminism etc wouldn't be a thing if people understood themselves as part of a living organism (a race and people), instead of disparate unconnected individuals. feminism wouldn't be a thing if social roles and gender differences were seen as reinforcing and positive instead of things to be "liberated" from (see, libertarianism is liberalism, "liberty" is merely an absence of order). "jus b urself" is basically the calling card of libertarians, society doesn't matter, only you do, same as liberals but without pretending to care about the poor etc.

libertarians are race traitor scum who will hang with all the rest
>>
>>75656594
Couldn't have put it better myself. Bravo!
>>
>>75643461
people who don't want to be slaves unwisely state so to their masters instead of disappearing entirely.

>if you get away from the wageslave plantation, don't send a postcard back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Vx7PqaaO0

hot new video
>>
>>75648073
Well said, my good sir
*nods respectfully in your direction*
>>
>>75645055
>"HELPHELPHELPHELP!"

Why does his voice sound like the "CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM" guy?
>>
>I'M NOT DRIVING
>I'M TRAVELLING
>>
>>75645192
Underrated post.
>>
>>75656594
>>libertarians aren't liberals
>literally are
liberals are collectivist and authoritarian, they think they know better how to spend your money, and they think they have the right to tell you what to do

libertarians believe in natural rights and doing what you want as long as it doesn't infringe others rights

>"liberty" is a meaningless slogan
it's not a slogan you tard, it means freedom

you know, the opposite of collectivism

all the things you mention are enabled by authoritarian collectivism, rules on what you can and can't say, high taxes to be spent on "minorities"

>"liberty" is merely an absence of order
you mean an absence of control?

libertarians don't believe that society doesn't matter, but that they can best help improve society by improving themselves and their families. total happiness and quality of life is the aggregate of individual happiness and qol
>>
>>75658248
he is correct, as you would know if you looked up those words in a legal dictionary
>>
>>75644283
>They were smoking weed in a car with a baby
>"I DON'T CONSENT FOR YOU TO ENFORCE THE LAWS I HAVE BROKEN"
>>
>>75644283
That first cop overreacted
>>
>>75644283
>"CALL THE LAWYER RIGHT NOW"
>"Which one?"

HAHAHAHA this shit is gold
>>
Probably gubmint false flags to ridicule the whole militia movement
>>
>>75644283
>I am not a citizen
>you're violating my constitutional rights
Every time
>>
>>75643461
Divine right to rule is for idiots, jewboy.
The sovereign citizen is THE PEOPLE.

That's what Lincoln meant by "government of the people, by the people, and for the people."

THE PEOPLE rule.

And by THE PEOPLE he didn't mean you hook-nosed images of "god."
>>
>>75659006
>They were smoking weed in a car with a baby
what right does the government have to tell you you can't smoke?
>>
>>75653553
Wasn't he known for stealing the majority of the bonuses that Atari gave him and Wozniak that they were supposed to split?
>>
>>75643461
It's like a get out of jail free card, or at least that's what they hope. It's like the goy version of saying 6 million when you fuck up.
>>
>>75643461
It is funny how Jews/Governments are able to find retarded anti-Semites/dissenters who sabotage or defame anti-Semitism/dissent and who often turn out to be Jewish/government-employed later.
>>
>>75657367
>"I'm being detained, am I not?"
Sovereign Yoda
>>
>>75661784
it's an important question, because otherwise the conversation is voluntary and you may(and should) leave
>>
>>75662026
Why can't people just follow the law and not jerk cops around? If you act like a suspicious nut, they're gonna think you're a threat not only to them, but likely other people as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 552x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 552x469
>>75648815
You're a faggot, no wonder Italy is such a failed power.
>>
>>75649060
Is second amendment the right to bear arms to to self-defense? Because if it's to bear arms than it's the same argument that could be applied to a driver's license.
>>
>>75644283
Why did Bob Saget arrest those friendly stoners?
>>
ITT: idiots who don't realize that the term sovereign citizen was created by the CIA for the same reason as conspiracy theorist.

ITT: idiots who don't know the 14th amendment was never constitutionally ratified.

How has /pol/ not yet found Tom Lacovara Stewart yet? Resurrect the Republic, faggots.
>>
>>75662176
>Why can't people just follow the law and not jerk cops around?
because cops are not your friend

I think most of them are brave and think themselves moral, but they have been taught wrong. Despite this most of them would pull you from a burning wreck, or put their own life on the line to save yours

it is in your interest to minimize all police interactions, wether you have done something or not
>>
>>75662750
niggers still think the war of northern aggression was actually a civl war
>>
>>75660410
I'm high right now LMAO

But I would never do it with a baby in the car.
>>
>>75663715
lock him up boys!

5 years!

and if he complains, give him the chair!

it's not as if he has any rights, only priveleges
>>
>>75651045
>does their Stand go to jail for them
OH MY GOD
HOLY SHIT
SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>75662631
It's a permanent, unqualified restriction on government regulation of firearms in recognition of a pre-existing right to carry weapons.
>>
>>75660410
Driving under the influence whilst simultaneous endangering a minor. Pretty fucked up desu
>>
>>75643461

Its hard to give a single explanation because there are several different breeds growing out of the fleecing-schemes of SC charlatans who figured out how easy it is to take money off the sort of people who fall for SC silliness.

One might tell them that the only true law is maritime law (?)

One might tell them that tricks are hidden in the UCC code.

I've seen people referencing the Articles of Confederation, which was the loose bundle of "laws" the US Federal Government operated under for about 8 years before the Constitution was put in its place. The AoC are about as binding as, say, the confederate constitution after the south got its ass handed to it.

So it really depends, there are all sorts of offshoots. The common factor seems to be that some people believe there are magic tricks that make them above the law. And I don't use "magic" lightly, in not understanding law they seem to conflate it with actual sorcery, that saying the right incantations will enable them to do whatever they wish. The law as literal wizardry. Laws don't apply to them but do apply to others. There are cases of submitted documents signed in blood, now thats the mindset of a mage right there.
>>
>>75664400
is there a corpus delecti?
>>
>>75664726
>magic tricks that make them above the law
magic "spell-ings"?

dock - doctor - stand in the dock
banks(river) - currentsea
charge(battery)
birth - berth(certificate)
usufruct

why should admirality law(law of the sea) apply on land?
>>
>>75649060

>commie state

kek, yes i sure do wish i lived in a 3rd world-tier shithole instead
>>
>>75665244
>50 states
>doesn't even show half of them on the graph
Hmm
>>
It's basically a hole in society that exists because social contract theory isn't 100% waterproof.

Any individual is born in their circumstance and can look around and say, "I didn't agree to this shit".

People take this to its logical conclusion and assume they can just reject the laws thusly.

Sometimes it does work to a degree, but never in a meaningful way, and usually because there is some old technicality somewhere. It'll still probably only work until you get to some level where people actually know the law and why the person is fundamentally subject to the law to process such an insufferable cunt. Cops are too retarded for that.

They do it more in america because we actually care about the integrity of our laws...relatively speaking.
>>
>>75644283
AM I UNDER ARREST
>AM I UNDER ARREST
AM I UNDER ARREST
>AM I UNDER ARREST
AM I UNDER ARREST
>AM I UNDER ARREST

YES
>>
>>75665244
>Source:
>NGO started and perpetuated as a write off organization for major Insurance company

Seems legit.
>>
>>75644486
>but benefit
Assuming you're talking about thing beyond their control, how is it their fault they're benefitting from it?

Isn't that the same argument for paying into any social program ever?
>>
>>75666085

>google is hard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_life_expectancy

not that i expect anything except greentexting the source from children on /pol/.
>>
>>75664068
Sorry, I don't consent.

Check mate.
>>
>>75665005
>corpus delecti

corpus delecti doesn't mean injured party/victim

stop learning law from youtube
>>
>>75666039
>where people actually know the law
that's the problem, they know legalities, not laws
>>
File: 1462500524096.png (47 KB, 768x728) Image search: [Google]
1462500524096.png
47 KB, 768x728
>>75666520
wait, you are the one who thinks the police can just doas they please, now you claim that you have rights

I don't know WHAT to think anymore, ya poor crazy drunken petrol sniffing yellow dog abo cunt ya
>>
File: 1462729214405.jpg (143 KB, 556x868) Image search: [Google]
1462729214405.jpg
143 KB, 556x868
>>75667021
well done telling me what it doesn't mean, without a source
>>
>>75644283
>is speeding a crime?
>am i drving?

you wut m8?
>>
>>75666483
>reading between the lines is hard

If you're asian you would be better off in Georgia than Hawaii. Meanwhile, if you're white, apparently DC is where you want to retire.

What the data says and what you think the data says can be two completely different things.

What you should be asking is what the data is actually saying, and be looking for data that you might yet be missing. Especially if the messenger happens to be little more than a tax free marketing branch for the insurance industry shilling for literally everyone to be obliged to buy insurance.
>>
File: conductor we have a problem.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
conductor we have a problem.gif
301 KB, 136x240
>>
>>75659046
nah it was perfect
>>
>>75667658
Yea but it stems from the fact that at the very core we ARE relying on social contract theory
>>
>>75644283
>call the police
>sir we are the police

kek
>>
>>75667788
>The term corpus delicti refers to "the body of the crime [or] evidence that a crime was committed at the place alleged in the indictment" - state v. smith 2000
>>
File: 1375468604616.gif (352 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1375468604616.gif
352 KB, 256x144
>>75643461
>>
>>75643461
Long story short. The ability for your country to govern itself. So NOT having your government controlled by "others". But its a filthy word like migrant now..
>>
>>75648732
>Why do I need a permit to exercise my 2nd amendment?
You shouldn't.
>Why do I need a drivers license to freely use roads Ive paid tax for?
Because roads are dangerous and shared by many people. An incompetent using them puts other people at risk.
You can drive on roads you personally own without a license.
>Why do Britbongs need a t.v. license?
Because Britain is a shit country.
>>
>>75644283
>I have reason to believe that crime is afoot
>ca-call the police
>sir we are the police
>n-no

Fargo as fuck
>>
File: jews good goy.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
jews good goy.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>75667791
look up "driving" in a legal dictionary

and who is harmed by speeding?

>>75668031
so you admit legalities/statutes/acts etc aren't laws?

wow, we seem to be making some progress

statutes are the rules of a NAMED society, no one can be joined to a society without their consent, or by another. so tell me why I have to consent to them
>>
>>75669239
>you admit xyz aren't laws
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>75669513
tell me the difference between legal and lawful
>>
>>75669622
It's a difference in type of word, not meaning

Lawful is enabled by something being legal
>>
>>75669720
>It's a difference in type of word
what?
>>
>>75669622
>There is a particularly ridiculous OPCA misconception that “lawful” and “legal” have different meanings. They don’t. Even using the standard bible of OPCA litigants, Black’s Law Dictionary, (9th ed) shows these words mean exactly the same thing

-Gauthier v. Starr 2016
>>
File: 1458031079094.gif (2 MB, 380x204) Image search: [Google]
1458031079094.gif
2 MB, 380x204
>>75669239
>This nigger's actually serious.
>>
>>75644283
I would beat that faggot with a nightstick and shove it down his throat and throw his corpse in the river
>>
>>75670566
It has the same meaning applied in different situations

There really is no difference
>>
>>75670912
no, it doesn't, try again

>>75670682
great meme, saved, upboated,, subscibed and fellated
>>
>>75671061
I especially appreciated the fellatio. Thank you. You're still retarded.
>>
>>75671061
>meme

we literally gave you case law stating it means the exact same thing
>>
>>75671061
Yes it does retard

English is full of words that mean the same thing

It's literally an aesthetic difference and common association has dictated which you use when

Did you just graduate from ahmed's jihad school of sharia law or something?
>>
File: 1443208377178.jpg (52 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
1443208377178.jpg
52 KB, 400x365
Law is just convincing other people you're right. Police officers are usually fairly ignorant themselves.
>>
>>75671177
I bet I'm more retarded thatn you! you fucking faggot, FUCK YOU!

>>75671226
blacks law is case law?

so do try to explain why there are two words meaning the exact same thing

>>75671299
my schooling in shariah is not relevent to this discussion bismuthallah

lawful refers to common law, legal refers to roman/civil/admirality/martial law
>>
File: 1459006116236.png (519 KB, 502x498) Image search: [Google]
1459006116236.png
519 KB, 502x498
>neo pol claims to be red pilled
>doesn't understand courts operate under maritime law and are technically vessels
>>
>>75671536
Gauthier v. Starr 2016 is the name of the case

http://canlii.ca/t/gpj7c

>why are there two words that mean the exact same thing

there's this thing called synonyms in the english language
>>
>>75671536
That distinction doesnt exist in your country and especially not my country

Those are different sources of law but "lawful" and "legal" haven't ever been used specially.

One of the reasons legal opinions are so detailed is so that there is hopefully enough explanation so some autist doesn't have to depend on two words
>>
>>75671728
>2016
fresh and hot off the presses, must be true

>>75671860
>That distinction doesnt exist in your country and especially not my country
thats what they want you to think
>>
>>75671567
hence berth certificates, the dock, and banks
>>
>>75646775
Not raping women.
This only applies if you're a muzzy in Europe though.
>>
>>75672007
>they
Lol

Let's say the distinction does exist. What difference would that make?

Why wouldnt society, upon learning such a profound and forbidden truth, not just make an insignificant change to include whatever autistic rambling into [system you think is legitimate]?
>>
>>75672366
surely you don't think lawyers are on your side
>>
>>75672456
I am a lawyer, but no, most lawyers barely give a shit

>on your side
You think law fags are like some masonic cult? Judges and legislators are the nefarious crowd you want Nigel
>>
>>75672680
are there any judges without a law degree?

what priority number is your client?
>>
>>75672456
I love that logic, "I don't trust lawyers, I do however trust random niggers on Youtube that told me that lawful and legal mean different things"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0pdu8jkic
>>
>>75672788
>are there any judges without a law degree?
All judges are lawyers, not all lawyers are judges

More than just being a lawyers goes into being a judge, it's a political position most of the time.

>what priority number is your client
Depends on the situation, but I would say 2 at the absolute core/minimum, after yourself

But your point extends beyond selfishness, and it's wrong
>>
File: 1390928464097.jpg (79 KB, 1216x282) Image search: [Google]
1390928464097.jpg
79 KB, 1216x282
>>
>>75672809
>I love that logic
your welcome, do attempt to poke holes in it old bean

>>75672680
>You think law fags are like some masonic cult?
kek

not just the lawyers, the judges, legislators and eventhe cops
>>
>>75673060
>All judges are lawyers, not all lawyers are judges
>
>More than just being a lawyers goes into being a judge, it's a political position most of the time.
so you agree, thank you

>Depends on the situation, but I would say 2 at the absolute core/minimum, after yourself
2 sounds a bit high

first is the BAR
second is the court
third is the client?
>>
>>75673215
>Kek
M8, the vast majority of lawyers are social justice warriors, frat types, or cutthroat business types, with like 75% of them being shit versions of the above

>cops
OK I'm being trolled, whatever fuck you
>>
>>75673060
for bonus points...

what does BAR stand for?
>>
>>75644283

100% of sovereign citizens identify as Libertarian.
>>
File: missori state badge.jpg (29 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
missori state badge.jpg
29 KB, 265x300
>>75673492
>>cops
>OK I'm being trolled, whatever fuck you
by the cops, or by me?

don't you know about the masonic checkerboard, or 8 pointed star?
>>
>>75673527
In the uk it means some regency pledge

In the us since we decided to keep common law, we kept the word and changed the meaning
>>
For a more in-depth answer to the whole thing:

They are idiots.

I don't mean in the "use ur brain moran"-kind of idiots, I mean it in the sense that they have no idea how things 'work'. They do not understand how the Justice system or the Law works. It's kind of like trying to explain Economics to leftists or civil behavior to niggers. Their brains just aren't up to the task.

All they see is some people standing in a room in weird clothes (judges and lawyers) saying all sorts of complicated phrases with words and suddenly people get taken away to be imprisoned or released or fined. They don't understand how it works. It's magic to them: incantations (legalese), necronomicons (law books), invoking spirits (laws), etc. So they reason that all they have to do is mouth of similar words and wave around conjuring up protection charms and spell-breaking hexes and they can make the demons/wizards (police/judges) go away, powerless.

It's a form of cargo cult: mimicry without understanding.
>>
>>75673732
I know you know I know you know that is false

>The term “BAR” is an acronym for British Accredited Registry
>>
>>75673808
do corporations exist?
>>
>>75649654

when you decide you want to id them
imbecile.
>>
>>75673732
The root for the term “attorney” originates in Sanskrit (the oldest known language) and its original meaning was “to turn or to twist”. That meaning carried forward largely unaltered into the English language. The letter “a”, when used as a word, is defined as “an indefinite article” and when used as a prefix it equates with the word “one” (indefinite article) which modifies the base word (torn) accordingly—as does the suffix “ey”.

The extra “t” is added to separate the two vowels for proper pronunciation in accordance with the rules of English grammar. Thus, “a-(t)torn-ey” quite literally means “one who turns” (something).

This takes on added meaning when you understand that the legal profession in England has a number of titles (job descriptions), such as Esquire, Barrister, Solicitor, Counselor, Attorney, etc. And each one has a very specific function within that monarchial system. An English attorney’s function is to see that all titles and estates properly turn over to the legitimate heirs. The closest equivalent to that function in this country would be an attorney who specializes in probate law.

It is no accident that the generic term used to describe a practitioner of law in this country is “attorney”. As agents for the Crown of England, their function is to turn the sovereignty and wealth of this country back over to the Crown of England. And they have just about succeeded.
>>
>>75673943
That registry included pledging loyalty to the queen and the system under her authority you uneducated pleb

I tried having a reasonable discussion with you but you're a fucking retard
>>
>>75674039
there is no justification to id someone who has not broken the law

you must have probable cause, it's not nazi fucking "PAPIEEREN BITTE" Germany
>>
>>75674262
>I tried having a reasonable discussion with you but you're a fucking retard
we acknowledge you're surrender, thanks for playing
>>
>>75674002
Yes, in the same way that anything socially exists. Your chair is your chair because we all agree it's your chair. In the same way, money and laws and corporations exist because we all agree they exist, and the people who disagree get punished.
>>
>>75665244

> states full of niggers
>>
>>75673808
another thing people are generally not aware of is that it's a profit-driven scam, the people selling these ideas do it for money

Here's one nigga selling fake license plates for $150 claiming if you have them on your car the police cannot ticket or pull you over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MFsCr7alQ
>>
>>75674356
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_fiction#Corporate_personhood

LEGAL FICTION!!

have you ever met a corporation?:
>>
>>75674141
Its french for "one assigned".
Sorry, sir, I'm afraid you failed to place in the regional 4chan word origin bee.
>>
>>75674551
No, and? I've never met a country but I've visited many.
>>
>>75674465
so?

hurrr dere is a faggot who is making money on a con, therefore the whole idea of having natural rights, and common law, (as defined in the constitution) is a con

so fucking transparent, fuck offpsyops disinfo shill

>>75674262
thanks for at least confirming that the client is your lowest priority, even though you are representing him and he is the one paying.

something is rotten in Denmark
>>
>>75644587
Well as far as the income tax thing goes, it all comes down to the judge you get trying your case against it, some people have genuinely gone to court arguing income tax is illegal and won their cases, it usually doesn't stick for long though and you probably lose more in legal fees and shit either way.
>>
>>75674688
any evidence that corporations exist?
>>
>>75648118
>better to have the slave part of a literally impossible set of circumstances, rather than be free and the world's superpower like america was, and then maybe risk weakening a bit when the jews start to tamper with your foreign policy

italian intellectuals
>>
>>75674755
>you probably lose more in legal fees and shit either way.
you have to pay to get justice? is that what the founders wanted? and even when you do, it costs more? sounds like tyranny
>>
>>75674755
>some people have genuinely gone to court arguing income tax is illegal and won their cases

lol no

>>75674747
>he whole idea of having natural rights, and common law is a con

No, the whole idea that you can make yourself exempt from the law is what's the con
>>
>>75674786
Yes, because the majority of the people agree that they exist. You're welcome to disagree, but it'll only lead to you being punished.
>>
>>75669213
Hate the Coen Jews politics but this was straight out of one of thier movies.
>>
>>75670912
so if it's legal to get an abortion... its lawful? it can't be murder, because of how the government's legal framework treats it, at current.

sorry faggot, that other guy is right. and "speeding" is victimless and is a legal fiction that should not be enforced. without a victim, no law could have been broken.
>>
>>75674817
>62%
>>
>>75674959
>No, the whole idea that you can make yourself exempt from the law is what's the con
not exempt from THE LAW(common law), but legalities

>>75674970
>Yes, because the majority of the people agree that they exist
so if the majority of people agree God exists, he exists? even with no evidence? isn't this argumetum ad populam?

>>75675067
>without a victim, no law could have been broken.
exactly, no injured party, no crime
>>
>>75643461
It stems from a fundamental misunderstanding of maritime law.
>>
>>75675166
1. what you call "common law" is shit people made up on youtube, it does not exist
2. In a constitutional republic, which is what we have in the states, "THE LAW" is whatever legislators write into law, you cannot exempt yourself from that
>>
>>75675246
what is maritime law?

>>75674970
so you've never met one, but everyone says they exist, so you just take their word for it?

even though the much respected wikipedia says they are a "legal fiction"?
>>
>>75675390
>1. what you call "common law" is shit people made up on youtube, it does not exist
evidence for claim?

>2. In a constitutional republic, which is what we have in the states, "THE LAW" is whatever legislators write into law, you cannot exempt yourself from that
I see you have fallen for the "legislaters may make whatever legalities they want, even if they contradict the CONSTITUTION they SWORE AN OATH to uphold?

if that is true, what is the point of the CONSTITUTION?
>>
>>75675390
what about jury nullification?
>>
>>75658818
yea no loop holes right?
>>
>>75675166
As far as social issues are concerned, they are always decided by popular opinion, yes. Why is X the president? Because the majority agreed he should be the president.
>>
>>75675538
The evidence for that is any fucking history book. You guys seem to think "common law" means the only law was "do no harm". That has never been the case in the united states or england. Best example is "morality laws", gay sex was a common law crime, it doesn't involve a victim.

>legislaters may make whatever legalities they want, even if they contradict the CONSTITUTION

nobody said that, the problem you guys don't grasp is that legislators aren't contradicting the constitution
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.