[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what happens when you let women divorce their husban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: Faggot.png (349 KB, 955x563) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.png
349 KB, 955x563
This is what happens when you let women divorce their husbands and raise kids on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfrnEA-2e8Y

This little kid is threatening to fight people for harming the planet and is crying about "baby animals dying." Total brainwash victim.
>>
>>75642461
At least he's determined to do something, what about you anon ?
>>
File: 1464367331495.jpg (43 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
1464367331495.jpg
43 KB, 600x393
>>75642461
>>
My wife is divorcing me and I'm already catching her giving my kids shit-tier opinions. She's a NeverTrump Republican, how fucked are my kids?
>>
File: toucan.jpg (40 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
toucan.jpg
40 KB, 640x429
i was the same was a a kid.

i saw a picture of a toucan with a maimed beak in a book, and i bawled my eyes out 'cause it was gonna starve to death.
>>
>>75644138
Gonna have to work extra hard now lad. Don't give up on your kids
>>
>there are people that think we can go on polluting with world and destroying soil and forests without it becoming catastrophic.

Yeah, this kid is a puss. He probably doesn't know how to form a sound argument because he is a kid, so he appeals to emotion. But we need to find a way to reverse the damage we have done or at least do less damage. It's not about saving the planet, it's about saving ourselves and future generations.
>>
>>75644138
Get full custody asap. My mom did the same shit to me growing up, and it ruined my relationship with my father. Don't let that whore fuck up your kid's head.
>>
>>75644654
>destroying soil and forests
Wooh lad, there's more forests and trees today than there were 300 years ago.
>>
>>75644138

>My wife is divorcing me
>how fucked are my kids?

Im sure Tyrell will be a great daddy
>>
File: tyrell.jpg (103 KB, 736x1121) Image search: [Google]
tyrell.jpg
103 KB, 736x1121
>>75646006
>Tyrell
>>
>>75644138
Maybe they'll grow up to hate their mom like I did. She tried to make me be the exact opposite of what my dad wanted me to be.
She tried to hook me up with niggers, her gay friends, tried to give me cocaine blah blah blah
I grew up and became the exact opposite of what she wanted a far right (even by /pol/ standards) religious, anti drug goody goody and now she won't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>75645535

Do you have a source for this bullshit? There is also less soil, and less life in the soil globally.
>>
>>75646837
The UK actually has more forests than it did anytime in the past 400 years or something. The only reason global averages look so bad is because of third world countries like China Africa India and Brazil making the rest of us look bad
>>
>>75646322
I now know what my halloween costume is this year
>>
>>75644138
Make it seem like a suicide. Divorces are very emotional and it's not rare that women can't handle situations like that.
>>
>>75646653
Hmm
>>
>>75646837
>people dig up coal for heating instead of cutting down trees
>forestation improves
It's not a rocket science, but obviously it happened only in the developed countries.
>>
>>75646322

>old jew gets eyes crushed into brain by aryan robot

Damn that was good shit.
>>
>>75647350
Lol jesus shit sideways no leaf canada

I don't want to kill her, that would be awful
>>
>>75647529
>not killing your ex-wife

step the fuck up you pussy
>>
>>75647085

That's the UK. One very small country with not affect the globe. Anyone living in a temperate climate is living in a massively deforested area. Before we came along, it was all forest - with the exception of very few praries.
>>
>>75647434

That's comes with a whole mess of negative environmental consequences though.
>>
>>75647803
Well blame the niggers and fevala monkeys for cutting down every tree they see because they can't control their population
>>
>>75644138
Either trannies or gay, so no grandchildren, or straight and brown grandchildren
>>
File: tinder.jpg (37 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
37 KB, 639x360
>>75647691
I'm not going to murder the woman i loved for 15 years and the mother of my children
>>
>>75642698
First post worst post. That's what brainwashing does to you, nutcase.
>>
>>75644138
Use the powers of the Patriarchy to take custody.
>>
Isnt that little faggot a bit too old to be sitting in that special car seat?
>>
>>75642461
my father left when i was a kid and nothing happened to me what the fuck is wrong with Americans and the drama after their parents separate
>>
Women? Divorce? Brainwash?
You sir, are a motherfucking idiot.
This kid is pure and unfucked by the world.
>>
>>75647881

All humans do this. All of them. Even worse are the agrarian societies. Deforestation and pollution was caused mostly by whites. I know that doesn't fit the narrative here, but own up to it.
>>
>>75648170
No it wasn't are you crazy? Compare Bombay to New York City you can't even victorian London is nowhere near as bad as Shanghai
>>
>>75647457

>old genius innovator gets crushed to brain by communist robot
fixed
>>
>>75647431
really makes you think
>>
>>75642461
>passionate about the environment

pretty sure he's just scared of dying
kids that age are pretty fucking selfish
>>
>>75642461
>crying now equates to being passionate about something in Newspeech
>being such a faggot hippy animalphile human-hating bitch at this young age
Kill that kid then his mother before he grows up and becomes a Sanders voter
>>
>>75648298

Holy shit, man. I'm talking about all of human history, you're only focusing on the past few decades.
>>
>>75649892
You're a Moron
>>
File: 1428984727291.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1428984727291.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>75644138
Your kids will grow up with a single mum that is teaching them super left wing shit?

Looks the perfect recipe for an "AIDS Skrillex" or a "Carl the cuck"

Doomed/10

>>75645422
>American man
>Getting custody

Nah lad, he'll never see his kids again
>>
>>75644138
pay a nigger to kill her
then kill the nigger and say it was in self defense
>>
>>75647529
cuck
>>
This is exactly what happened to Adam Lanza.
>>
>>75650053
My dad got majority custody because he was financially more stable.
>>
>>75644138

Shit man that's rough, all children need a father figure. Since getting full custody is impossible, spend time with them and give them advice.

Women are not powerful in their argumentation, also seeing the less often will make you into their ally when they run into difficulties with her.
>>
>>75642461
That's fucked up man, even at his age he realizes it.
Not even kids like white people

baka
>>
>>75642461
I remember being like this as a child. I was raised by a single mother too. He'll grow out of it and also realize his mother only dragged him down. There's hope yet for those who aren't genetically impaired
>>
Preserving your land's natural beauty and its diverse flora and fauna is just as important as preserving your race / culture / heritage.

At least this kid shows compassion for animals (a trait unique to whites). I spend my childhood clearing invasive species from forest preserves and caring for wounded birds of prey, and I still volunteer at forest preserves today, clearing out invasive plants such as buckthorn, garlic mustard, etc.

I hate how the left has co-opted the environmentalist movement and are using it against us.
>>
take him on a trip to borneo, see if he still like the nature.

>.t south park rainforest is gay episode
>>
>>75644138
I remember when I was young my mum tried to makee hate my dad. Her indoctrination attempts were relentless and she is still trying it lol. I never cared about it, but it could have created some esteem issues subconsciously.

I dunno what you can do m8 just love them more than their mum
>>
>>75646653
>tried to give me cocaine
A mother offering coke to her son? Wtf i hope you're baiting
>>
File: 0315.jpg (53 KB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
0315.jpg
53 KB, 433x289
>>75650496
>I remember being like this as a child.

And now you're a /pol/tard
Congratulations, you've come a long way
>>
>>75650743
No she's insane, I don't even know what she's doing anymore I haven't spoken to her in years thank god even back then when I was a degenerate I had the sense to tell her to fuck off with that.
>>
>>75642461
>>75644381
When I was a kid I saw a documentary about global warming and was terrified for weeks because I thought the whole world was going to flood and everybody was gonna die.
This kid probably had a chat with a native american bum outside a wal mart.
>>
What a little actor, he should be on stage.
>>
>>75648153
Shill
>>
>>75642461
I'm glad I got to see the tail end of the 1980s and how glorious it was. My afternoon cartoons and series were filled with CIS WHITE MALES, proud of their masculinity and who they were, they provided a proper male rolemodel, the strong, confident, silent type of man that makes his way in the world without apologizing to anyone.

Can you imagine a movie made in the current year putting a scene like this?
Can you imagine the outrage?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o

This is what made the West great.
Free speech. Not having to bow down nor apologize to anyone.

Modern children are raised to be cucks from birth, apologizing for their very existence. I feel sorry for them and for our future.
>>
>>75644138
Play as dirty as you possibly can. She will.

Lock her ass down in the divorce. If she's going to get the kids, make sure she can't move to a different place without a judgement.

Stay involved in their lives. It's much easier to just let her have her way and distance yourself, but you're a father and you need to get in there and make those weekends as great as possible. It's 6 yrs later for me and having to let them go on Sunday still feels like ripping the bandage off a wound that was trying to heal.

There is a new normal. Adjust, and ABOVE ALL--LIVE A GREAT LIFE. Get laid, get rich (have an accountant advise you on how to keep her away from your money as much as possible), get back into your manly hobbies, reconnect with your bros.

Gotta say, I founded a successful company after my ex blindsided me and I've been told a more than once that it burns her the fuck up that I drive a nice car, live in a big house on a florida island, and spend most months living on my own sailboat, banging my way through the s. pacific.

And no matter what, the kids always love the non-custodial parent more. Even more if you blow them off, as odd as it sounds (learned from others, never did that).
>>
>>75652729
Thanks for the rare flag boatfag
>>
>>75652836
Another to come in a few days.
>>
Kid crys about someone throwing shit on the ground.

Kids in the USA are so cucked
>>
>>75653012
I'm curious, are you leeching off the island's wi-fi?
>>
>>75644138

Your kids were fucked from the start for having such a pathetic faggot father who lets his wife divorce him.
>>
>>75653200
Nah, I have weapons-grade satellite uplink because I'm still running my business, doing support and remote desktop. So that's a yuge expense, but worth it. Sometimes the flag changes back randomly to U.S. The other day, I was sailing out of New Caledonia, and it picked up the Vanuatu flag as soon as I set the boom for the 350mi trip.
>>
>>75653200
>>75654193
Oh, and of course for shitposting, gotta have that 1500$ connection for shitposting...
>>
>>75644138
>My wife is divorcing me
Lock her in your basement. Otherwise she'll blame you for her punishment.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
>>
>>75654334

This guy gets it
>>
File: 1464663614860.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464663614860.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>>75644138
Protip:if u kill her, her whole family and yourself the kids will prob go with your parents
>>
>>75654193
Sounds like you're living the life. Keep on sailing.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (89 KB, 845x482) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
89 KB, 845x482
>>75644138
>She's a NeverTrump Republican,

Sounds like she's the reasonable one. Trumpkins are immature manchildren and 80 iq retards
>>
>>75647990
nice cover
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.