[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you try your darndest to caricature conservatives and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: redskulledaf.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
redskulledaf.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>tfw you try your darndest to caricature conservatives and end up making the villain more sympathetic than the hero
>>
>>75636704
Pretty irresponsible desu.

At this point all it does to put these words in Hitlers mouth is to make people more sympathetic to Hitler. If they actually cared about preventing a fourth reicht, they should be trying to show how Hitler is still wrong despite these concerns.
>>
>>75636704
HAIL HYDRA!
>>
File: HYDRA FOREVER08649941.jpg (106 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
HYDRA FOREVER08649941.jpg
106 KB, 894x894
>>75636704
Hail Hydra......cut off one head and two more will spring up
>>
I dont understand how people think that refugees (in the u.s. atleast) are even remotely dangerous. I hear other countries had problems with specific scenario where muslims were involved in crime, and instantly assumed refugees, even when we find its not true. This is getting ridiculous. If a refugee commits a crime, they are deported. Refugees are heavily interviewed. Theres no reason to be upset. Isis' claim to send incognito recruiters, was nothing more than a scare tactic to prevent the u.s. and eu from protecting what isis considers "betrayers, abandoners, etc"
>>
lol wow um, OP? Did you notice the guy saying this stuff is scary looking? Are you kidding me??!?! It's current year.
>>
>>75636704

While Marvel is going full cuck, it's not always the bad guys are 100% unsympathetic. I have caught myself sympathizing with bad guys plenty of times when watching movies and TV series.
>>
>>75638188
t. proud redditor
>>
>>75638320
Yeah right? The bad guy in civil war did nothing wrong
>>
>>75638188
The fundamental fact behind illegal immigrants is that they have already broken the law just by being there. Showing a blatant disregard for the laws of the sovereign nation they are demanding help from.
>>
>>75638549
Besides blowing up a UN conference that was voting to establish regulations on the scavengers and other supers.
The guy just wanted revenge.
>>
>>75638188
Huexico pls
>>
>>75638320
>While Marvel is going full cuck

SJWs have run Marvel print media for the last decade or so
>>
>>75637282
But Hitler is right in every word he said.
That's why his books and speeches are banned.
>>
>>75636704
Its lazy writing. They just projected what they think is an evil force onto their villain without thinking about what that force is, makes me wonder if they had any better ideas for him in the first place. They're using their villains to tell people the moral high ground to put your values before other peoples lives.

The bad guys are now the good guys.
Hail Hydra.
>>
>>75638562
Woah. We're on a new topic here. The post clearly refers to muslims and refugees and fear of sharia law and isis. But speaking of illegal immigration, illegal immigration is not always some scim looking to smuggle drugs. Its kids being taken from home and sent to work in the states where they will be pated less than the legal minimum. Its families taking children with them. Its people who applied for visas but got stuck on waiting lists due to ridiculous shit such as having tatoos or having family in a totalitarian party. Your assuming that people cross countries for no good reason, however you fail to see that the solution to illegal immigration is not stricter immigration laws, its reform. Allowing legal immigration. The same argument is used for guns. More gun laws do not help. The solution is to let citizens defend themselves.
>>
>>75636704
You do realize giving humanizing qualities to villains is a way to make an interesting narative.

Anyway it is potrayed as being a disingenuous ploy. He appeals to a bunch of displaced young men who are then shown being destructive at specific targets.

This is jihadi rhetoric and methodology.
>>
>>75638644
Kek. Im at a hotel in tijuana. Im picking up generic medication. Diuretics.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>75638188
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>75636704
Wait, that's supposed to be a caricature? I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this is anti-refugee.
>>
File: 1464270340294.jpg (1 MB, 1574x2420) Image search: [Google]
1464270340294.jpg
1 MB, 1574x2420
>>75636704
Does anyone even read comicbooks anymore
>>
>>75638188
To put it very simply
1. Human beings can be dangerous
2. A large concentrated number of people placed anywhere bring a lot of danger and risk
>>
>>75639009
Unfortunately many of the kids you send are to poor and too stupid to make it through the legal immigration system anon. Lowering the standards to the point that the illiterate of your nation can get in is a horrible idea.
>>
>>75639150
>is a white, right wing, libertarian, rand paul supporter born in the u.s.
>>
File: 1464570282134.gif (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464570282134.gif
2 MB, 480x268
>>75639514
>libertarian intellectuals
>>
>>75639501
I dont think you understand. Children in the past, have been used for child labor. Whole families have been brought illegally by large companies. The solution, would be punishing companies for doing this. Allowing people to enter the u.s. under waivers that would prevent them from using welfare, while still paying taxes. And of course, allowing their children to learn as to prevent even more illiteracy. Anyways, if you feel literacy is the main way to chose who should be allowed to immigrate, then youre gonna be pretty pissed when the cubans try to come over, because they have a whopping 99% literacy rate.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x799
>>75639514
>lolbertarianism
>believing in the party of memes
>>
>>75639678
You got me there
>>
>>75639009

Not a new topic. Refugees are illegal immigrants. If they were legal immigrants they wouldn't be refugees.
>>
>>75636704

I'm kind of thinking I should join Hydra now...
>>
>>75639740
I always hated the idea of "taxation is theft". Like, no its your payment for a military to protect you. Its your payment to the government who (should) uphold the law. It helps create order. Education benefits us, having roads benefits us. And if you tax proportionally, then taxation would actually be quite fair. For example taxing gas, in order to pave roads. No need for third parties.
>>
File: you move.jpg (127 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
you move.jpg
127 KB, 1152x814
>>75636704
>tfw you turn a hero into the enemy of everything you stand for and make him even more heroic
>>
>>75639810
Kek.
Refugees, are exactly that. Refugees. Screened by the government before entry. Applied visas. Refugees are litterally just given priority during immigration processing.
>>
>>75640037
>Screened by the government before entry.
>>
>>75640037
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

the government has no idea who any of them are, there are no "papers" or "documents" they're just muslim and exist to replace whites so they're automatically "good"
>>
>>75640157
>inb4 le conspiracy

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
>>75639320

Based Red Skull
>>
>>75640011
>that whole quote
>"...unless you're a conservative, in which case you're a Nazi bigot :D "
>>
>>75640194
>Umvolkung isn't real they said
>stop being paranoid, we're not being replaced they said

Atleast we die knowing we where right.
>>
>>75639944
It's just a more advanced form of feudalism.
>>
>>75639684
Companies do get punished retard, just like your cousins who come over illegally do.

There just isn't enough manpower to actually effect anything. That's why we need a wall so we can keep your Tia from sneaking over and popping out six kids.

Also eat shit.
>>
>>75639944
You miss the point, Taxation is only theft because it is not voluntary.
>>
>>75636704
I like to see that movie. Red Skull and Hyra openly fight for white race and Captain America who knows the former glory of America stands tall for American valvues for all.

Marvel, make it happen.
>>
>>75640473
Again. Im white. Im a libertarian. Right wing. But my solution is better. You say we dont have the man power to change anything, but somehow you feel like a wall through the dense rough desert terrain will be an easy solution. You fail to see that im on your side. If an illegal immigrant enters the u.s. they pay a big ass fine, if they work, they pay backed taxes and the subsequent fines. Simple. But, if we made legal immigration easier. If we put less effort on deporting non violent illegals, then we might actually get rid of the cartels. But your dumb ass would rather prevent a mother from coming here so her children can have the chance americans.
Thats stupid as fuck. Also, trump doesn't actually want to build a wall, and even if he did, mexico would have an issue.
>>
>>75639944
This is surely a troll but I'll bite

> your payment for a military to protect you
Like you pay your local mafia to protect you.

> Education benefits us
> Government education

> tax proportionally, taxation would actually be quite fair
No amount of theft by government is fair.
It does not matter if you steal progressively or proportionally, it is morally wrong.

> No need for third parties
Most governments employ third party contractors.
>>
>>75640566
That i agree is an issue, but not so great an issue, that i would be gun ho on ending taxation. In short. I feel that taxation is a part of the conditions of which, is living in a developed country. If you really dont want to pay taxes, move to a country where the government doesnt criminalize off the grid living. Otherwise get used to it
>>
>>75640771

Fucking libertarians, you're as bad as communists. It'll work this time guys, I swear.

We don't currently have the manpower to enforce our immigration laws, Trump will change that.

You fail to see that bringing in masses of cheap labor cause wages to fall like a rock. The desk jockeys laughed about that for twenty years, now they understand with H1b visas.

I don't give a shit about some Mexican mothers sob story. I want to be able to provide for my family but is she and the rest of la raza comes over that becomes impossible.
>>
>>75639320
More!
>>
>>75640449
It gets better.
The author of that report is also a Jew.
>>
File: 1389057293151.jpg (53 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1389057293151.jpg
53 KB, 500x252
>>75638820
He really wasn't though, the framers of the U.S. were
>>
>>75641028
You're not reading my words. Im against these illegals being used for cheap labor. Im saying the problem becomes less prominent if we allow ease of immigration, and pursue violent criminals and gangs
>>
>>75638320
Amazing Spiderman 2... I mean... I fucking hate the Butt Monkey Trope.
>>
>>75641156

I am reading your words they're terrible.
>>
File: hail hydra.jpg (67 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
hail hydra.jpg
67 KB, 540x960
>>75640407
>What if some people still don't think Red Skull is evil?
>I know, have him order right-wing Christian nationalist suicide bombings, that will show them that he and his association are the enemy
>#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>75641028
Also. Im not feeding you a sob story. Its not sad. Mom/father/couple move illegally so that their children can become legally naturalized at birth. It allows their children to live in a country where they have potential. Also... please. Explain how trump will somehoe increase our man power.
>>
>>75638320
Dr. Doom is literally the best villain of all time because he is actually written like a genius and isn't actually a "bad" guy.

He's seen the future and knows that the only timeline that earth survives is when he leads it, so he's trying to save humanity, but the "heros" are only looking at the small picture and want to stop him from unifying earth for the purpose of survival.

Would you rather be loved, or see the ones you love alive?
>>
>>75641156
>The problem of mass migration is less prominent if we allow easier immigration.

We'd still be in the same bucket of shit.
>>
>>75639944
What /pol/ libertardian sperglings forget because they lack any historical background is that "taxation" in the US is simply the end result of the type of libertarianism they advocate, as we had it at one point in time in the distant past as colonies. If you wanted a road, people in the town had to pool money and build the road. If you wanted a church, people had to pool money and build the church. If people wanted a well, people had to pool money and labor and build the well. All of it had to be maintained with local funding, too. Shared mutual interest and raised money meant that, at the local level, things got done.

Then we developed the fuck out of that town-tribal setting and it's nearly impossible to do that sort of money raising anymore as we're dealing with cities that now house millions of people. Money still gets raised at the local level for local projects, but you'll never have a million citizens donate cash to get a highway. Those days are over. This is why taxation is now a thing. If we didn't have it, effectively no modern infrastructure would exist. Of course the government wastes a lot of money, but that's why you should have a smaller government, not just abandon the idea of taxes entirely.

Now if people actually want to talk about government theft, they should talk about welfare. Welfare is a wealth-extraction scheme to suppress the middle-class and make the lower-class dependent. Welfare is theft.
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StrawmanHasAPoint
>>
>>75639944
>Like, no
>>
>>75641249
Im littlerally explaining the possible solutions to a problem you feel is prominent. But somehow you feel threatened by these suggestions. Somehow, you feel trump will cure the country, despite him not actually suggesting any answers, but only promoting random bursts of rhetoric that will earn him the vote of people who don't know enough about the situation to form an opinion
>>
>>75641636
You don't allow illegal immigration, 3rd world waste goes to america.
>>
>>75638333
t. žito 88
gtfo nazi
>>
>>75641527
Totally agree.
>>
>>75641713
And nothing of value is lost
>>
>>75641713
Then maybe America should invest in developing nations using sustainable resources, rather than investing in tanks to clear the way so we drill oil in the middle east
>>
>>75636704
They're trying to make him look like a nationalist nutjob but the he comes out more like a patriot.
But it's not like these people can even tell the difference.
>>
File: 1462430374126.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462430374126.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>75638820
>But Hitler is right in every word he said.
>That's why his books and speeches are banned.
They aren't.
>>
>>75642091
They are in Germany and at least the Netherlands
>>
>>75642091
They are in many western countries. They also were in the USSR. It is punishable by law to deny the Holocaust in many European countries.
>>
>>75637282
Leftists don't have an understanding of why Hitler was wrong, all they know is they have been told to hate him and that he said mean things they don't want to hear.
Why do you think they keep comparing him to Trump?
>>
>>75642091
What a fucking idiot, yes they are. In germany, The Russian Federation, Austria, and Poland until 1992, and others.

Please fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit. You had the internet at your finger tips. You have no excuse for such blatant cock-gobbling ignorance.
>>
>>75642340
>>75642180
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12092029/Hitlers-Mein-Kampf-sells-out-instantly-after-being-published-in-Germany-for-first-time-in-70-years.html
>>
>>75638621
Blowing up the UN is a service to humanity, not a bad thing.
>>
>>75642432
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12092029/Hitlers-Mein-Kampf-sells-out-instantly-after-being-published-in-Germany-for-first-time-in-70-years.html

Even in what you just linked, this is an extremely, heavily annotated version of the book. Even the jews are fine with it, and warned against published unannotated versions.

The entire annotation is "debunking" it. Which is basically translates to: Jew writes """lol no hitler you so stupid""" On every single page.
>>
>>75640449
>Umvolkung isn't real they said
By now, they admit it was their plan all along and they gloat we cannot do anything about it.

Make no mistake: Leftists aren't human. They are monsters wearing human skin.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.