[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet you can't come up with a reason for hating people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: leash1.jpg (9 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
leash1.jpg
9 KB, 250x262
I bet you can't come up with a reason for hating people who walk their children on leashes other than the symbolism of a leash.

I don't think hating something due to old fashioned symbolism is logical.
>>
Who hates reins? Liberals who abhor treating children as children?
>>
>>75633948
this is because the parents won't smack their kids which keeps them in line
>>
>>75634106

My father does.

He actually yells at them.

>How would you like it if I put you on a leashed and walked you around cunt, they are children not dogs fuck head!
>>
>>75633948
Some peoples kids are fucking assholes and they would rather not chase them around and beat their asses in public.
>>
>>75634185
I don't see the connection here.
>>
File: Hillary on Muslims.png (219 KB, 494x570) Image search: [Google]
Hillary on Muslims.png
219 KB, 494x570
>Let women own property
>Women get uppity
>Let women vote
>Women get more uppity
>Let women divorce
>Women get more uppity
>Let women outside home
>Women get more uppity
>Let women abort kids
>Women get more uppity
>Let women dress like sluts
>Women get more uppity
>Let women think they are equal to men
>Women get more uppity
>Let women get fat
>Women get more uppity
>Let women not shave
>Women get more uppity
>Let women abuse family courts
>Women get more uppity

>Be surprised when women put leashes on their kids

The only solution is to undo "women's rights" entirely and put them back under our heel.
>>
>>75634251
kids are on these leaches because they run wild but if the kids are smacked they behave better and you don't need this crap
>>
>>75634612
Maybe they just want to let them explore more than they want to hold their hands.
>>
>>75634207
>>How would you like it if I put you on a leashed and walked you around cunt, they are children not dogs fuck head!
This
>>
>>75634424
>if you say Muslims kill people, they'll kill you!
Hang on a minute..
>>
>>75633948
As long as they're niggers or other variant of shit skin I don't mind.
>>
>>75633948

These fucking leashes are basically a giant sign that says:

* * * SHIT-TIER PARENTING SKILLS * * *

...ESPECIALLY on white kids. I mean, I could almost understand if this was a niglet-restraining device, but on children with self-awareness, high IQ's, and the ability to recognize themselves a mirror before age 9, well... it's an outrage.
>>
>>75635713
But if they kill you, you win.

Say Muds will kill you = you win.

Donald Trump confirmed POTUS.
>>
File: potato chip.png (10 KB, 425x546) Image search: [Google]
potato chip.png
10 KB, 425x546
>>75633948
>>
>>75634207
I'd buy your father a foster's, or whatever swill piss you aussies drink
>>
>>75634185
In much of these leash cases the parents should be smacked not the children.
>>
>>75634612
Find literally one study that concludes smacking children around is an efficient way to teach them
>>
>>75636611
XXXX
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.