[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad would the refugee crisis be if it was only actual Syrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1412871482857.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1412871482857.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
How bad would the refugee crisis be if it was only actual Syrians coming?

The majority of ficki ficki migrants are actually North Africans or from turd countries like Pakistan or Afghanistan.
>>
That guy looks like resident evil
>>
>>75633768
Fuck Europe.
It's the future you chose.
>>
purest specimen yet
>>
>>75633768
Mudslimes are mudslimes are mudslimes
>>
probably not too bad. Syria was a fairly secular country and a lot of the refugees are people fleeing the 'moderate' Muslim rebels
>>
>>75634324
As if we don't already have Somalis turding up our purest states like Maine and the Dakotas.
>>
>>75634324

>63% white

you're already fucked mate its too late for you
>>
>>75633768
Definitely not as bad. It doesn't matter though. Conflicts outside of Europe have been happening forever. This was all just an excuse to open the floodgates and erode european demographics and weaken nation states/nationalist sentiment as well as increase the size of the labor force and depress wages.
>>
>>75633768
Just Syrians? No Iraqis?
To be fair, Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Libyans, Somalians, Eritreans, Pakistanis and Yemeni all have legitimate claims to asylum. Already that is a potential for >100million in the course of 10 years.

How do you pick and choose which races you want to take in? Are you going to favour one race over another? If so, are you going to publicly announce it in the face of the LiberNazis?

Europe and potentially North America is going to have a lot of issues in the future.
>>
>>75633768
I feel enriched already.
>>
File: stone_mask.png (8 KB, 50x54) Image search: [Google]
stone_mask.png
8 KB, 50x54
>>75633768
>>
>>75634324
I didn't choose or wanted any of that, just as you didn't want to be exerminated and/or outbred by niggers. The kikes have overrun governments and supranational organizations and democracy is just an illusion.

We don't have much time but I try not to think about it. That's actually the first time I've come to /pol/ in probbly 7 weeks.

You fuckers and your gaddamn red pills, fuck you all.
>>
Things would go from terrible to just plain bad.
>>
>>75634746
>legitimate claims to asylum

War is not a legitimate reason to claim asylum fyi.
>>
Right I'm feeling somewhat disappointed in so far as I was expecting "half serious political conversation". As of yet the board has either been far less serious than that, or actually more closely adhears to juvenille tribalistic philosophies than my ability to detect sarcasm would lead me to believe.

As for genocide I don't think it's a practical, moral, nor effective solution to any of the world's problems.
>>
>Spotted actual Syrians while walking past the 'fugee shelter
>Small family, father holding son's hand, mother not wearing any sort of headscarf
>Usual group of shitskin males hanging near the shelter's entrance
>Syrians look disgusted as they made their way past them

I wouldn't see a problem in temporarily housing actual Syrian families here, maybe give them some courses/opportunities to pick up skills useful for rebuilding their country once they return.

But all those other fucks who came here for the gibs? Should be dragged out and hanged from the street lights.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.