[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Canadians enter at a Trump rally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Do they let Canadians enter at Trump rallies?
>>
i guess

why the fuck would yall be down here anyway
>>
I really hope the government revoke your citizenship if you want to become a racist american so much.
>>
No, you can't even vote, go back. We are full.
>>
>>75621819
They don't ID you, they just make you empty your pockets and they put you through a metal detector and/or pat you down.

If you're in the states, you can come to a Trump rally.
>>
I'm from Vancouver drove down to Lynden, Washington when Trump had a rally, had no issue going in
>>
>>75622257
Lol did you go with Nathan
>>
File: 12133489258.png (259 KB, 524x478) Image search: [Google]
12133489258.png
259 KB, 524x478
I went to one and they said ''No leaves allowed fucker''
>>
>>75622026
For OP's sake, I hope so too. He can live here and not get burned to cinders because your memelord called in firefighters from the local zoo.
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (98 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
98 KB, 1200x960
>>75621819
No, if you let your enemies rally, they win.
>>
>>75622026
Yeah, revoke citizenship for people wanting to see a presidential candidate speak but not for known terrorists plotting in your own country.
>>
>>75621819
Of course
But you have to do it legally
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.