[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white South Africans, or for that matter any whites in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460774353329.jpg (54 KB, 625x510) Image search: [Google]
1460774353329.jpg
54 KB, 625x510
Why do white South Africans, or for that matter any whites in Africa, stay? Even if you get rid of black people Africa is shit real estate. It has a shitload of parasites, flies that can actually KILL you, and horrible weather. The resources of Africa aren't inherently valuable either. Diamonds, for example, were worthless until like the 30s when jewelry companies decided it was a good idea to guilt trip cucks into "surprising" their girlfriends. If I were a white African I would just leave that place all together.
>>
It's cheap, very high standard of living for the middle class if you don't mind living in security complexes, the weather is gorgeous, very few natural disasters and people at malls rarely shit their pants.
>>
>>75621310
They feel some right to the place. Growing up though I learned early on that many Afrikaners around us were related, damn near every Afrikaner has khoi/malay/bantu ancestry from some "coloured" woman back when so I can't be that mad.

My coloured family left because they worked in an industry that took them all over, we don't speak afrikaans for political reasons though.
>>
>>75622171

>people at malls rarely shit their pants.

Is this actually a thing in the rest of Africa?
>>
>>75621310
The Chinese seem to do ok.
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 1126x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 1126x356
>>75622171
You poo in the loo huh? Count me out
>>
>>75621310
>>75622171
This;

Also:

Anyone know where you can get a cheap water buffalo?
Need one quick. Also, how much is it?
>>
>>75622395
Its a thing in america, doofus
>>
>>75622731
wtf hahahha
>>
>>75622277
You mean every colored had some Boer ancestry. You don't keep blue eyes in a lineage when you get down and dirty with the maid. Her kids are also illegitimate.
>>
>>75623160
Fokof

You remind of that "Aryan" that formed the white supremacist website and constantly spoke of his blond hair blue eyed perfection only to do a dna test and have an Angolan male ancestor and a Malay female ancestor in his bloodline.

I've seen about 100 Afrikaner genetic profiles, every single one of them has non-European ancestry and no known have immediate coloured family. So many act fucking shocked but the numbers make it painfully clear that it had to happen fo the Afrikaner community to develop.
>>
It's their home anon. Their grandparents, etc. built those cities up out of nothing.

Only to have blacks outbreed them, become a majority, take it all over, and then destroy it.

God damn shame. Must be painful to witness first hand.
>>
>>75623666

Do you have graphs that show the demographic change (i.e. #whites and #blacks)?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.