[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't misinterperet my angle, here. I agree that blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Don't misinterperet my angle, here. I agree that blacks and homosexuals and probably Jews need to be exterminated. I have some respect for Hitler.

But how can anyone claim the Holocaust didn't happen? My mother's father fought on the Western Front and LITERALLY liberated Jewish camps. He actually saw starved and burned Jew corpses. Why would he lie to his family about something like that in the privacy of his home?
>>
File: 1442208210878.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
1442208210878.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>75619017
>holohoax
>real

Pick one plebbit.
>>
>>75619017
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>75619017
>my wife's son's father fought on the western front
Thank him for his service.
>>
File: 1455694846245.jpg (415 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
1455694846245.jpg
415 KB, 1278x1012
It's not so much that it didn't happen but rather that it's so exaggerated beyond all proportion that it might as well have not happened.
>>
>>75619017
revisionism is not a meme
it happened but it was a gross exaggeration
>>
File: 1439018441117.jpg (52 KB, 601x537) Image search: [Google]
1439018441117.jpg
52 KB, 601x537
>>75619257
>it happened
>the systematic genocide of the Jews

Well that implies there was an official policy which ordered the genocide of thew jews, can you link it here?
>>
>>75619017
also when you bomb a country's infrastructure it can't transfer supplies anywhere, jews weren't the only ones that were starving. US had labor camps for japs, if US got bombed to shit do you think they would feed their people or them?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
>>
>>75619159
This is the best meme /pol/ ever invented
>>
>>75619017
>starved bodies
Happens when the "good" allies bomb the supply routes, which the camps relied upon to feed the workers.
>burnt bodies
Burning bodies is common practice to prevent the spread of diseases, like typhus.
>>
>>75619017

The not-newfag-but-not-quite-oldfag people are Hitlerists. Just ignore them, it's a phase
>>
It wasn't 6 million.

Consider Mao who killed 80 million. Or even Stalin.

Why do you not question them? Killed far more people than Hitler ever did
>>
This is literally the only thread I have read on /pol/ in years. You already have me super skeptical that the holocaust ever happened.
>>
File: 1436073899414.png (455 KB, 1489x1423) Image search: [Google]
1436073899414.png
455 KB, 1489x1423
>>75619925
>holohoax
>hoax

That's all you need to know.
>>
>>75619855
checkd
>>
>>75619017
Hello JIDF
Too bad your grossly overexageration will not hold another 10 years. You stole shitload of money, you are a good thief. You even had this ridiculous idea with "holocaust trauma passes on survivors children", that was fun.
But time goes on, and noone cares anymore. Now you are doing genocide on native palestinians, and you want to be applauded for that. What is worse, you push your agenda on your former "allies" just to make them weaker. This is fucked up, you are fucked up.
Please, build wall around Israel, gather all kikes there, and do not interfere with goyims life anymore, we do not like your kind, you do not like ours, why bother each other?
>>
File: captcha.png (224 KB, 362x536) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
224 KB, 362x536
>>75619017
>He actually saw starved and burned Jew corpses.

At the end of the war Germans had to eat rats and wood dust because the supply chains have been bombed, why should political prisoners have more food than normal citizens?
What do you do with people who died if you don't want to spread diseases to the other prisoners and all your man have to fight instead of digging graves?
That could explain what your relative witnessed.
Btw. the alleged extermination camps have been in Russian territory, so it's highly unlikely that he stepped food into an extermination camp.

But I don't know about the eastern camps.
>>
>>75619017

3000 tons of Nazi documents were recovered, but not a single document contains a single order to exterminate Jews. Not a single building plan for camp gas chambers or caclulations for supplies needed to exterminate Jews.

They only evidence ever presented was the "confessions" they obtained by torturing Nazi officers.

How do you explain that?
>>
>>75619017
>He actually saw starved and burned Jew corpse

Do you even have logic?

In the last days of the war where will the food go to? The german soldiers or camps?

If a disease broke out due to the lack of meds (again brought forth by limiyed supplies) what should one do to help contain the issue? Let the sick and dying mix with the healthy or burn the corpse asap?

Also basic maths dictate that killing buring all the jews the mainstream push is litrally impossible.
>>
>>75619017
I think at the end of the war the ss was pissed and they think, "Fuck these jews bastards win the war so fuck them now" and they start fucking killing the merchants.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.