[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veteran's Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: find the coward.jpg (219 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
find the coward.jpg
219 KB, 1024x768
Happy Veteran's Day, /pol/! Let's take a moment to remember those who have served and sacrificed for our country, and not John McCain.

>broke both legs and an arm ejecting from his plane
>can no longer lift his arms above his head, to this day
>Almost drowned because he had to eject into a lake
>Vietnamese break his shoulder after rescuing him
>Gets tortured for U.S. information, receives no medical treatment
>His dad becomes commander of Vietnam operations and can get him out
>McCain stays in his hellhole because his fellow prisoners have been there longer than him
>he gets beaten EVERY TWO HOURS after this, and contracts dysentery
>stays in prison a total of 5.5 years

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump quickly tried to walk back the comment but has refused to apologize to McCain.
>>
>>75616668
He was the first presidential candidate I was able to vote for. I'm ashamed that my country rejected him for obama
>>
Any one else here old enough to remember when John McCain was hailed as a moderate by the Democrats even to the point where he was chummy with Jon Stewart? Funny how they abandoned him in 2008 as just another neo cohen
>>
>>75616823
The tea party kind of ruined it with some at the time inarguable extreme racists.

Don't get me wrong, niggers are subhuman, but when you are a higher up in a political party, that isn't something you go around saying with normies around
>>
>>75616668

>a corporatist
>the stereotypical neoconservative
>absolutely batshit foreign policy
>absolutely nonexistent/vague social policies

You are a retard. He did not make it for a reason, the conservative voter base knows he is a piece of shit.
>>
Is it November already?
>>
>>75617063

Because he sold out thinking it would get him the presidency. 90's McCain was based; it's sad what he's become.
>>
File: 1453431073425.jpg (160 KB, 936x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453431073425.jpg
160 KB, 936x1000
>>75616668
Think youre a few months off OP
>>
>>75616668
Called "songbird" by his felloq prisoners know why?
>>
>>75617332
>a corporatist
what are you a fucking 16 year old female bernie supporter
>stereotypical neoconservative
Ok? rather have that than fucking obama
>absolutely batshit on foreign policy
the remarks he made were 100% accurate and are now being showed today , Examples are russian aggression in ukraine and the rise of ISIS
>absolutely nonexistent/vague social policies
Thats because fag rights and blacks arent a fucking priority
>>
>>75616668
true american hero, still voting trump doe
>>
>>75616668
>>McCain stays in his hellhole because his fellow prisoners have been there longer than him
>>he gets beaten EVERY TWO HOURS after this, and contracts dysentery
I think this says a lot about him as a person. He had/has principles. Got to respect that
>>
>>75616823
It was more of a rejecting of 8 years of Republican party rule. The GOP could have run Jesus and still had lost. McCain did make mistakes, though: selecting Palin as his VP, his "break" following the economic crisis, not good in debates.

Be more mad the GOP picked Bush in 2000 over him.
>>
>pro-amnesty war-monger who has 0 regard for the 1st amendment (McCain-Feingold) who is a global warming alamist
>deserving any pity

There's a reason McCain's the most hated Senator in the US

No fucking wonder Trump's poll numbers skyrocketed when he called McCain a loser
>>
>>75617400
>>75618999
shit mb

also checked
>>
>>75616668
McCain was, is and will always be a turd

Last in his class at Annapolis, had enough demerits to get him bounced

Crashed 3 aircraft during training

Being at the bottom of his class he should have been uneligible for flight school

Abilities and last in his flight school classes meant he should have not been a pilot or at most should have only been flying cargo or transport planes, nope he gets Fighter School

Fucks around in fighter training, crashes a plane, spends most of his time partying
Gets to Nam, others pilots in his squadron call him a flake, won't fly with him say he is a danger to other to the mission
Transfers to another boat, gets a mission into Hanoi, decides to fly a different route, a known AA protected route, cause it's easier, loses his wing-man, is ordered to pull out of the run, refuses, gets shot down

Busts his ass up, not from being beat, he ejected before his canopy detached, other pilots heard him panicking

He gets special treatment in the Hanoi Hilton, more food, no torture, privileges, he gives up information, never holds back, informs on his fellow prisoners, is offered release, declines, is ordered to go by the senior POW, he refuses, other men are tortured because of his refusal

When he is released, he is recommended for a court-martial because of his support of the enemy, he is instead given medals and honors

Why? His father and Grandfather were both Naval Admirals and intervened for him

Don't forget about the millions of elderly he helped to defraud ans push into poverty in the Keating 5 savings and loan collapse, he was an un-indicted co-conspiritor

Guy was a waste as a Naval Aviator, as a Senator, Mr backstabber, Mr dump his dying wife, who stood by him when he was a POW for a bubble headed blonde (who's family was wealthy)

Guy was, is and will always be a scumbag

As a Navy veteran I will be glad to piss on this piece of shits grave once he is sent to hell

Ask John about the USS Forestall Fire
>>
Can't stand McCain and his neocon policies, having said that he's a true war hero.
>>
>gets captured and held as a PoW for years
>still wants to bomb everyone that Israel doesn't like and damn the consequences
fucking psychopath neo-con scumbag
>>
File: 1457630446541.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457630446541.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>75620062
damn...
>>
File: Get in.jpg (60 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
Get in.jpg
60 KB, 599x400
McCain is not a pussy. But the neocons are finished. You are beating a dead horse OP.
>>
>>75620062
Fuck, how legit is this?
>>
>>75616668
It's not veterans day. Fucking morons.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.