[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guyana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (11 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 800x480
Redpill me on Guyana familia

I kind of want to bug out somewhere tropical but since I'm a dumb American, I can only speak English and ebonics. I can work remotely for my job so no immediate worries in that regard. Is it possible to live peacefully as a fucking white male there? Also looking at Grand Cayman which has a much higher white population but I'm just not sure about being stuck on a rock.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>bump
>>
enjoy your Zika
>>
>>75615863
Don't drink the cool aid
>>
I used to live in the Caribbean. Crime ridden shithole mixed with incredibly great. I will proboblyove back.

Just remember: I am NOT KIDDING when I say crime ridden. Look up statistics.

But like I said, I am probobly going to move back at some point so obviously that's not the end all of the region. In fact it might even add to its unique, wild-west feel I guess.

Cayman Islands is probobly great. I used to live in St. Croix and will probobly move to Tortola this time.

No clue about Guyana though or South America in general.
>>
>>75616472
>>75616538
Please no memes. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>75616916
I live in downtown Atlanta. Worse than that?
>>
>>75616916

Oh yea and you will experience racism as a white person in the Caribbean but I imagine it's about the same level as the racism black people have in America aka: not a big deal at all really.

Just remember that Black people are NOT native Caribbean people, for some reason people think they are. White people have been there just as long or longer.

Caribs and Arriwaks are the actual Natives (and virtually do not exist anymore).

Damnit now I want to go back asap.
>>
>>75617080

Look it up. Per capita it's worse then pretty much anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>75615863
You're much better off killing youse.f than going over there. I'd say that Belize is a better choice, since English is the official language over there.
>>
>kind of want
>but not sure about being
You need to bug out somewhere closer to home.
>>
Another thing: for many people the Caribbean is where ambition dies. It is a nice thing to imagine, living g a relaxed tropical life, but you will meet many people who just moved there and stopped carrying pretty much. Good folks but don't fall into that trap. I k ow even as I rite this it sounds like a great thing. It is very hard to explain this phenomena until you see it.
>>
>>75615863

Oh and to answer your question in to;dr form: yes it is easy to have a nice life and live peacefully as a white man in the Caribbean.
>>
>>75617166
As someone whose family is from Guyana I have to ask why the fuck would anyone want to go down to a literal shithole.
>>
>>75617631

I wasnt talking about Guyana, I was talking about the Caribbean. And people have many reasons that they want to go to the Caribbean; it has been that way since it was first colonized. A sort of magnet for various people for various reasons.
>>
>>75617380
I definitely understand this. I was recently in the Virgin Islands and while I loved pretty much everything, I couldn't get over the fact that I was essentially living in a depressed version of a Jimmy Buffett song. Maybe I have no idea what I want and >>75617290 & >>75617298
are right.
>>
>>75617908

>Depressed version of a Jimmy Buffet song

Haha, pretty much right in the money. I think I'll have to steal that one when trying to explain it to people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.