[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else wish we would fight the drug war to win? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Militarized-police.jpg (149 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Militarized-police.jpg
149 KB, 620x349
Anyone else wish we would fight the drug war to win?

I mean, just become absolutely brutal to manufacturers and suppliers...fully militarized operations in conjunction with local police forces laying waste to criminal drug enterprises.

Finally, instituting the death penalty for being caught manufacturing, distributing, transporting, or selling drugs while providing mandatory, but free drug treatment for addicts.

This methamphetamine and opiate epidemic must be stopped. It is destroying individuals, families, and communities nationwide.
>>
>this is what bootlickers actually want

If you want to win the war on drugs you're going to have to shoot your American junkies in the head after their first offense, or legalize drugs altogether.

Demand precedes supply, cartels/gangs and violence.

Also why are you so mad because people can choose what substances to consume? Shitposting for all we know might be more harmful for society and your body than drug usage, yet, you don't see stormweenies campaigning to regulate where or what you post.

The only people who should be stopped by public hanging are knuckle dragging pussies like yourselves who want a bizarro sjw safe space IRL.
>>
>>75613493
Ok El Chapo
>>
>>75613661
Legalizing drugs would be the worst thing one could do against el chapo. You think bootleggers were happy when they found out they had shitloads of legal competition?
>>
>>75613493

>Mericans being retarded
>Mexicans being sensible

What happened? Is it opposite day?
>>
>>75613804
>legal competition
>as cheap as shit quality illegal drugs
pick one
>>
If you want to obliterate the drug cartels just legalize everything and let pharmaceutical corporations take it over.
>>
>>75612979
I agree but I love psychedelics and there are many illegal drugs that can be beneficial to certain health issues
>>
>>75612979
Most drugs come from Mexico. Awesome Netflix documentary on them cooking meth and growing poppies.

We can't just go into Mexico, and slaughter the people.

Nice idea but short on reality.
>>
>>75613493
We can make drugs legal but were still keeping a wall to keep brick weed out and our dank in comprende
>>
>>75612979
Or maybe do the smart and ethical thing by legalizing drugs and ending this retarded war?
>>
>>75613984
The risks of a black market actually inflate the price of drugs a lot.

>>75613904
How so?
>>
>>75612979
The war on drugs being totally eliminated would probably solve almost half of the problems in the US.
>>
>>75613493
>If you want to win the war on drugs you're going to have to shoot your American junkies in the head after their first offense

I suggested mandatory, but free drug treatment in the OP for addicts.

Legalizing drugs does not stop these drugs from destroying lives, it merely reduces crime associated with drug abuse.
>>
>>75612979
>Implying the government wants to win.

>All that counter drug money to law enforcement agencies
>All those police forces with extra counter drug manpower
>All that asset forfeiture money siezed
>All them attorney fees
>All that money for substance abuse classes
>All that money for probation officers
>All those urine test cups
>All those cheaper than China prison inmate slaves making things for next to nothing

Nope. Won't happen.
>>
>>75614125
I actually don't give a fuck about this hypothetical meme wall, so long as we get to legalize drugs at some point.

Building a wall would be an unnecessary expense at that point anyway, with cartel violence gone we'd see drug entrepreneurship, local and foreign investment out of the ass in Mexico and in some cases the US. Lots of people flee to the border because cartels cause economic stagnation or simply make a place un-livable.
>>
>>75612979
>just become absolutely brutal to manufacturers and suppliers

It would be better you'd stop being retarded.

The only way to fight to win the war on drugs and to legalize them entirely.
>>
>>75614554
So, you are essentially saying:

"The only way to win the war is to surrender"

I think Trudeau is on /pol/ using a German proxy.
>>
>>75614283
>I suggested mandatory, but free drug treatment in the OP for addicts.
None of this is actually solving the problem if you keep thinking you can throw people at a boogeyman. You don't understand why human nature makes it impractical to ban any kind of substance, whether it's heroin, tobacco, sugar, or alcohol.

>Legalizing drugs does not stop these drugs from destroying lives, it merely reduces crime associated with drug abuse.

A much higher amount of people (when compared to drugs) die from eating unhealthy shit, and excessive food consumption is a form of addiction, why aren't you campaigning to restrict what people can eat?
>>
File: k1x1stK.jpg (399 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
k1x1stK.jpg
399 KB, 1440x2560
There is no war on drug because the drug lords scare your military whores
>>
>>75612979
>Anyone else wish we would fight the drug war to win?

You mean legalize and strictly regulate the drugs? Pissing money away and playing wack-a-mole for the last 40 years hasn't done shit but create wealthy drug dealers, and keep the stock prices of CCA and other private prison companies high.

>This methamphetamine and opiate epidemic must be stopped. It is destroying individuals, families, and communities nationwide.

I guess we need to go after the doctors prescribing the pain pills their patients are getting hooked on. Maybe it would just be easier to just cleanse the nation of all the working class/white trash who do the drugs...
>>
>>75614913
Even babbyhands agrees. You can't solve the drug trade if it will remain imported by criminals you need the white market to take that out.
>>
>>75615088
>guess we need to go after the doctors prescribing the pain pills

The doctors that overprescribe for profit? You bet. Lock them up and throw away the key, or execute them. The doctors that will prescribe anything to anyone at a "pain clinic" are no better than street corner pushers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.