[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Nordics as the whitest of all countries the most leftist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Location_Nordic_Council.svg.png (302 KB, 2045x1720) Image search: [Google]
Location_Nordic_Council.svg.png
302 KB, 2045x1720
Why are Nordics as the whitest of all countries the most leftist and progressive? And the more shitskin country gets the more conservative values they have? Are these shitskins naturally more red pilled or is this somekind of jewish trickery?
>>
Speak for your self, mongol
>>
>>75609000
Haha those countries look like a Benis :DD
>>
>>75609425
No im speaking about you. Finns are nationalistic and have a very macho culture compared to you faggots.
>>
I thought fins was related to the ancient sumerians who was black? Maybe my history is a bit rusty but either way finnish folk aint white
>>
>>75610867
Finnsare more white skinned and blonde haired than central europeans but have also few percents of siberian genes.
>>
>>75610771

>and have a very macho culture

I dunno man, the men looked pretty feminine while i was there. Must be those asian genes.
>>
>>75609425
For what I know, Denmark is absolutely based when it comes to preserve their own identity.

Why are your cousins so fucking dumb then?
>>
Greenlanders look like gooks
>>
>>75609000
Everything that hurts white ppl is the result of kike kikery
>>
>>75609000

Sweden let Jews in to protect them from Hitler and the Jews completely destroyed them.
>>
File: Freshpepe.jpg (24 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Freshpepe.jpg
24 KB, 270x270
>>75609000
It starts off as the Halo Effect, kinda like Portland Oregon and New England here. A bunch of wealthy whites who have seen maybe 3 black people total in the past 6 years. Whenever they flick on the news, all they see is "POOR BLACK MAN WHO DINDU NUFFIN SHOT AND KILLED BY RAYCISS POLICE". So they vote liberal. It's just like that in Europe, except with """"Refugees"""". On the bright side, you guys are gonna see an influx of conservatism if the pattern holds. The deep south has the highest black population in the US, and yet, or perhaps because of this, they're extremely Right Wing. The same can be applied to Mexicans and Texas. I think the worst is over for us, and I remain optimistic that Trump will bring the liberal madness to a screeching halt in the west.
>>
there seems to exist a certain kind of moral superiority comlpex, and a strong belief that even the laziest idiot is equal to a hard working tax paying citizen. also women vote left a lot :3
>>
>>75612072
And more Europeans genes as well.
>>
>>75612402
>Why are your cousins so fucking dumb then?

Because it's likely the OP's not even in Scandinavia (and is using a VPN/proxy), and if he is, it's just a case of leftism.
>>
>>75609000
They're more naive due to being distanced from the minorities they import.
>>
You're simply made for a higher plane, Simo. I'm sure orcs were redpilled and conservative too, but that doesn't make them elves.

The only problem is that trust and understanding are too good for the likes of them.
>>
>>75609000
If I had to go out of a limb and guess, it's because those countries changed in order to maintain relations with Soviet Union, but after the fall of Soviet Union, they never changed back.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.