[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people hate veterans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vietnam memorial.jpg (218 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
vietnam memorial.jpg
218 KB, 1024x512
>>
>>75607148
blacks is veterans, veterans of all the oppression from whitey
>>
>>75607148
A mexican did that.
>>
>>75607305
Looks like nigspeak to me. No one has been caught, because obviously they dindu anything.
>>
>>75607544
The mexican gangs that embrace the nigger culture tag shit in the same way. If it happened in LA Im assuming its mexican gangs.
>>
>>75607305
Also the nog that hit the memorial in kentucky was caught, Lavelle.

So I ask again, why? I really would like an explanation.
>>
>>75607148
Goddamn spics.
>>
I dont know, Im not a nigger. Im assuming a nigger did this in Michigan.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/149379746-story
>>
>>75607148
Niggers dont even tag anymore. Only wetbacks, azns, and whiteys do it.
>>
>>75608056
>Niggers dont even tag anymore. Only wetbacks, azns, and whiteys do it.

when was the last time you left your house and traveled to a black neighborhood?
>>
>>75607148
lemme be clear, i no longer support or peruse this shit, but i spent the better half of a decade of my life pissing away painting shit. bombing and throwies and my prize, one liners, which made this shit look n00b as fuck... the art you see here is what i laughed at. not only did this noner faggot completely rip off a prominent nyc tagger from years ago with his N, THE ENTIRE CREW PUT SHITTY THROWUPS ON A DISPLAY OF MEN WHO PUT IN REAL WORK AND HAD REAL BALLS, THESE DUDES BRAG ABOUT TAGGING THE HEAVENS, THE GUYS THEY PUT SHITTY TRASH ON ARE IN THE HEAVENS..

If someone DOXES THESE FAGS, I'LL PROVIDE THE GUNS. lets hang them in front of the memorial.

this fucking made me so angry. bunch of faggots. hang these faggots.
>>
>>75607148
>Why do black people hate veterans?

Asking why black youth do ANYTHING is the wrong approach. They don't have reasons behind their actions; hell, it's been established that most black people lack the mental faculties to envision consequences to actions. They live exclusively in the moment, roaming around like an animal, doing whatever it pleases.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.