[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expert denounces London as "The Most Corrupt Place on Earth"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Meanwhile in Londonistan.gif (727 KB, 321x211) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Londonistan.gif
727 KB, 321x211
http://archive.is/wOFFe

>Roberto Saviano, the mafia expert, has described London as the most corrupt place on the planet. The investigative journalist made his name by exposing the practices of the infamous Camorra clan centered in the Italian city of Naples.

>“If I asked what is the most corrupt place on Earth, you might say it’s Afghanistan, maybe Greece, Nigeria, the south of Italy” He said. “I would say it is the UK. It’s not UK bureaucracy, police, or politics, but what is corrupt is the financial capital. Ninety per cent of the owners of capital in London have their headquarters offshore.”

>For Saviano, The UK capital is the involved in almost every international crime going. In respect of drugs, “Mexico is its heart and London is its head”. He claims that the city facilitates international organized crime and is home to the Russian mafia.

That's not to mention whatever Paki pedophile rings are being run right beneath everybody's noses. I wonder what Sadiq Khan, the dirty Globalist bastard, is going to do about this? Just how much can he accelerate the city's descent?
>>
Tell us something we don't know, Op.
>>
>>75603068
>Saviano

Roberto Saviano was born in Naples on September 22, 1979. Son of Luigi Saviano, a Neapolitan doctor, and Miriam Haftar, a Ligurian of Jewish origins,[13][14] he grew up in the Naples suburb Caserta.[15] Roberto Saviano received his high school diploma from the State Scientific High School “Armando Diaz” and then graduated in Philosophy from the University of Naples Federico II, where he was the student of historian Francesco Barbagallo.[16] He began his career in journalism in 2002, writing for numerous magazines and daily papers, including Pulp, Diario, Sud, Il manifesto, the website Nazione Indiana, and for the Camorra monitoring unit of the Corriere del Mezzogiorno. His articles at the time are already important enough to spur judicial authorities at the beginning of 2005 to listen to him regarding organized crime.[17] He can be found in various anthologies such as Best Off. Il meglio delle riviste letterarie italiane (2005) and Napoli comincia a Scampia (2005). In the periodical 'Roberto Saviano' published by Feltrinelli (publisher), Saviano published a piece dedicated to Enzo Baldoni in which he declares, among other things, "I am an atheist."
>>
>>75604408
>a Ligurian of Jewish origins
>>75604408
>Jewis
>Jews
never fails...
>>
>>75604408
He isn't wrong, however.
>>
>>75603068
Nuke it
>>
>>75604833
>the financial capital of London
The financial capital of London i.e. London City, is a separate country owned and run by bankers i.e mostly Jews and brits.
>>
>>75604408
>jewish
Shit, that explains a lot.

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/personaggi/11906223/saviano-salvini-hitler-mein-kampf.html
>>
>>75603068
>implying the Chapo doesn't rule them all (somewhat seriously)

look lads, he is overreacting and obviously has a bias, how the fuck can you say that london is more corrupt than fucking mexico, etc...
Even if turned out to be true than dirty operations are commanded from London, doesnt mean that they actually have a power grip in London's government

it's like if I moved to Argentina and then commanded my cartel from there with internet... -> therefore Argentina is the capital of crime

you should stop overreacting the hole Khan thing, even if he is secretly a jihadist he hasn't done shit yet
>>
So he's literally just saying "you know who's *really* corrupt if you think about it, eh? THE BANKERS LOL"
>>
London and the UK's network of tax havens play a huge role in international money laundering for everyone from cartels, african dictators, Russian oligarchs and mafia.

London stock exchange is basically the Las Vegas of global corruption.

They also have laws that allow them to buy property with shell corporations without disclosing the beneficial owner, so they buy up real estate to use as currency that they can trade with eachother which inflates prices so working class people can't afford anything.

Publically, politicians and officials say they are doing everything they can to stop it, but in reality they do everything to prevent anything that could stop the money flowing in.

Massive capital flows from abroad, mostly from Russia, basically saved the UK during the financial crisis.
>>
>>75603068
>Ninety per cent of the owners of capital in London have their headquarters offshore
And.................?
>>
>>75610097
Governments in turn are having to borrow Black money from holders of offshore accounts

Shits fucked up
>>
>>75610102
So most of London is literally owned by other countries.
>>
>>75613331
I was unaware owning property and trading with people was mafia-like behavior. I'm pretty sure the sinister reputation of mafias has more to do with murder and extortion.
>>
File: 1377634685048.jpg (2 MB, 2133x3200) Image search: [Google]
1377634685048.jpg
2 MB, 2133x3200
I'm from Scotland and don't know shit about England. Anyone wanna red pill me in two lines or less about England?
>>
>>75613505
It is mafia like behavior if it is to the detriment of a vulnerable local and the value is lost to the preferential spending towards non-nationals of that country.

That's why Greece and all of those failing places were given loans by bankers who knew they would not be able to pay them back, and then bought their sovereignty on the interest.

NOPE.
>>
>>75613961
What detriment is there in someone trading with other people in some arbitrarily defined "close" proximity to another?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.