[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white larping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: larping.jpg (386 KB, 917x580) Image search: [Google]
larping.jpg
386 KB, 917x580
Why do white people like to larp all the time? You do it in real life, in religion, even here on 4chan. Good god... have you guys no sense of shame or self awareness?

And when I say in real life I don't mean the times you dress up in skirts and play sword fighting in the fields, I mean literally in real everyday life.

And don't get me started with Hitler and his Nazis, that was real life larping carried to the extreme.

Holy shit you guys, grow the fuck up.
>>
File: larp12.jpg (79 KB, 550x393) Image search: [Google]
larp12.jpg
79 KB, 550x393
we get to recreate the epic orc battles of 1250 though. Also my +3 long bow is pretty sweet
>>
>>75598800

There used to be LARPers at the park where I play tennis. Couldn't play because it was so fun to watch fat dorks hit eachother with foam weapons. The fattest guys used long polearms and just walloped people full power.
>>
>>75599410
Larpers are so wierd
Why don't they just play ttrpgs like non autists?
>>
File: 1310560518561.jpg (19 KB, 341x487) Image search: [Google]
1310560518561.jpg
19 KB, 341x487
>>75599594
>ttrpgs
>non autists
What?
>>
>>75599722
That's the point lad

Comparatively they are
>>
>>75598800

If you pretend to kill your enemies, you win.
>>
>>75599991
I've been to 2 LARPs when I was 12, and while I wouldn't be caught dead in one since I grew up, I'll say in their favor that even though those people are insufferable adult children, atleast they are out and socializing, there was a fair amount of female geeks present too.
Meanwhile, the "non-autists" are calling over their only friends to eat doritos in their mothers basements playing ttrpgs.
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (98 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
98 KB, 1200x960
>>75600368
>>
>>75598800

When you start LARPing I think you're well beyond the point of feeling any shame.
>>
has anyone larped in larva form?
>>
>>75599410
Belegarth? Only for white males.
>>
>>75599171
What is it with /k/ and furries? Is it the autism?
>>
>>75600481

>here was a fair amount of female geeks present too.

I'm thinking that's what it's actually about though. Girls just want to do anything that's remotely active, aka something they can be SEEN doing and getting attention for.

And we all know that geeky dudes can be the thirstiest guys out there. Part of me thinks they're doing it just as a way to meet the chubby, man-hating feminist who also knows the name of that weird thing he likes of their dreams
>>
I think most people just larp through life. They wear suits that are "office drag" and pretend to be office workers. Then they change into casual wear and larp at the bar as successful young singles. They larp through marriage and parenting. Eventually, they put on sweat pants and role play as "retirees." What else should they do? They're dead inside.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.