[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South tower. The building took only ~9 seconds to fall. Acoording
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
South tower.

The building took only ~9 seconds to fall.

Acoording to kinematics, that is only possibly through the accelaration of gravity, meaning that no speed had to be lost.

D = vi(t) + (1/2)(a)(t)^2

D = displacement (m)
vi = initial velocity (mps)
a = accelaration (mps^2)
t = time (s)

D = 0mps(~9s) + (1/2)(-9.8mps^2)(~9s)^2= ~-396.9m

The tower was 415m tall. This equation proves that the top of the tower had to take only ~9 seconds to go from its maximum height to the ground, since the only force acting on it is the force of gravity.

If the official explanation were true, the building would take over 1min to fall. Too much speed would be lost if the floor would collapse under the weight of the floors above it.

Only way the towers falling was possible is if the building collapsed as a whole. In controlled demolitions, the bottom of the tower is blown up so that the direction of the blast can be better controlled. If the bottom is destroyed, the tower is in free fall, and thus the only force acting upon it is the force of gravity.
>>
>>75594349
A
>>
>>75594349
the US government are servants of Satan
>>
>>75594349
>If the bottom is destroyed, the tower is in free fall, and thus the only force acting upon it is the force of gravity

And yet the video clearly shows the top of the building collapsing down onto the lower floors. Might want to recheck your assumptions
>>
>>75595595
How do you explain the freefalls speeds then?
>>
physics is gay
>>
>>75594349
Gravity + compounding weight if the collapsing building you fucking faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1359x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1359x942
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
I'm game for conspiracies and conspiracy theories but this type of shit is bluepilled as fuck. I've people seen what you're saying on the fucking Discovery channel, OP. Nobody fucking cares because this is disinfo bullshit.

Fuck off retard.
>>>/x/
>>
Can Saudis not proxy through US? Or does a Saudi posting as a Canadian make it seem more "real?"
>>
>>75594349
Hang yourself if this is not bait.
>>
9 seconds : (
>>
>>75596183
Why do you think it wouldn't be "free fall speed" which I doubt you calculated.

Calculating terminal velocity is a very precise process. I want to know how you got the "free fall speed"
>>
File: 1464091749643.png (89 KB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
1464091749643.png
89 KB, 261x238
>>75594349
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1400x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1400x950
>>75594349
>The building took only ~9 seconds to fall.
[citation needed]
>Only way the towers falling was possible is if the building collapsed as a whole. In controlled demolitions, the bottom of the tower is blown up so that the direction of the blast can be better controlled.
>>
>>75594349

And here we see the age old propaganda tactic- get ahead of an inconvenient truth by spreading a new, more convoluted, more "exciting theory."

The reality: Wanting Iraq gone, the Saudis (using Israeli dark funds) conducted 9-11, blaming it on Osama, who at the time was a dying expat in Pakistan. The US government realized it was caught with its pants down and had ignored critical intel that such an attack was impending. Rather than own up to this failure, they covered it up and began increasing government power to conduct surveillance. What a nice gift for DC, being able to suddenly count on a terrorist attack to let them violate the constitution. They made lemonade from lemons, so to speak. Later, Netanyahu falsified intel to get Bush to invade Iraq, which was the joint Saudi-Israeli plan all along.

The new conspiracy: Thermite/hologram planes/ internal detonations/ illuminati/ reptilians/ etc. These conspiracy theories were designed to distract the aware to keep them from realizing the US government had merely been so absolutely inept and our allies so corrupt and bent on backstabbing that the attack went as planned right under the noses of the CIA and FBI, as well as the Pentagon (which probably used the damage to its own building happily to take heat off all those missing billions!)
>>
>>75600115

This practice was first perfected at Roswell, by the way. The government lost control of, and crashed, an early variety of stealth aircraft in Roswell. To cover up the pilot deaths (and the nature of the technology involved) they deliberately insinuated that it was extra terrestrial, then denied their own report to sow confusion. With everyone fixated on little green men, they shipped the wreckage off in the dead of night and occasionally have an embedded agent talk to UFO hunters to tell them "yeah man I saw the aliens on the freezer." Area 51 is much the same- no aliens, just craft so advanced that the president probably has to gain security clearance.
>>
File: Obi-wan 9:11.jpg (83 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
Obi-wan 9:11.jpg
83 KB, 640x736
>>75600115
>>75600529
>better posts than op

Congrats, the thread is yours now anon!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.