[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As you can see, australia population is all concentrated around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: australia war map.jpg (130 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
australia war map.jpg
130 KB, 800x600
As you can see, australia population is all concentrated around the edge of the island and the vast majority of the land is completly unoccupied

...are the Emus winning ?
>>
>>75591668
I could live there...

I have tested it
>>
Well the inner parts of australia are the natural habitat for abos
>>
>>75591668
Because nothing grows in the center, not even a leaf.
>>
File: giphy.gif (978 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
978 KB, 500x375
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos

tfw I will never be this aussie

surviving in the aussie nature like my ancestors did home in Europe thousands of years ago
>>
Fucking retard aussies had so many years to free themselves on their prison island and they still haven't done it.
>>
>>75591924
Underrated
>>
>>75591668

>this thread
>poster is a fucking leaf

Everytime.
>>
>>75591668
anything that lives inside that circle are either some spooky desert creatures or cannibal abos
>>
>>75592858
you gotta admit its a little more refined than the australia classic which is a bbc picture accompanied with ''how can the white man even compete''
>>
>>75591668
no the Australians are not over extending themselves controlling worthless land
they took control of the natural harbors and fertile land while the emus were stuck with scraps that whittled them down over the years trying to hold the
also nuking of the nesting grounds drastically reduced their power projection abilities by not being able to replace losses quickly
>>
>>75592858
>>75594063

canada is mad they are getting our refugees.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/05/23/canada-suitable-option-australias-asylum-seekers-labor-says
>>
Are Canadians jealous that Australia is Britains favourite child?
>>
>>75595790
Your ancestors were degenerate convicts cast off by the British though...
>>
Australia really needs to invest in artificial volcano generation. The soil everywhere other than the coasts is dead. You can't grow anything useful in it. A century of being blanketed with volcanic ash and lava would renew the soils and turn it into a lush paradise.
>>
>>75596089
And now you're the degenerates.
>>
File: image.png (89 KB, 768x1880) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 768x1880
>>75593172
REMOVE AUSTRALIA remove australia you are worst australia. you are the australia idiot you are the australia smell. return to britbong. to our ostrich cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,australia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole kangaroo stink australia sqhipere shqipare..australia genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead australia ..ahahahahahAUSTRALIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget emu war .australia we kill the king , australia return to your precious kangaroo….hahahahaha idiot australian and kangaroo smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE AUSTRALIA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. New Zeland+usa+Japan+emu=kill australia…you will emu war/ tupac alive in emuland, tupac making album of emuland . fast rap tupac emuland. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink australia… you live in a box hahahaha, you live in a nest
tupac alive numbr one #1 in emuland ….fuck the australia ,..FUCKk ashol australia no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the australia farm aminal with rap magic now we the emu rule .ape of the zoo minister George Pearce fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and australia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Emuland greattst countrey
>>
>>75596089
What's great is that we turned out better than you.
>>
>>75596102
There's fuck all rain in the centre though. It's basically Nevada tier.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.