[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We can't lets these fags purrtend to git married!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 525x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 525x391
>"We can't lets these fags purrtend to git married! It's an insult to GAWD and Jesus CH-RIST!"

Do you republitards even take logic into account, or are you all too brainwashed by your local cults?
>>
Fag marriage is a mockery of a sacred institution. That doesn't mean shotgun weddings or adulterors are any better. They're all abominations.
>>
>>75590594
>we already allowed this much degeneracy, let's allow some more, that'll fix it ::DDDD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>75590594
Horsey is such a obvious shill
>>
>>75590594
Marriage is a religious and political institution to bind 2 partys to distribute and share resources and facilitate a stable enviorment for reproduction, what reason do fags want it other than to make a mockery of christian faith? I want to see the libs do this in a Jew Temple as well as a mosque until then I won't take homo marriage seriously.
>>
>>75590594
Stop spamming Horsey comics.
>>
REALLY
>>
Gay men sleep around the most by far. Marriage makes no sense.

t. Homosexual male
>>
>>75591095
Tax reasons.
>>
File: 1463626488311.jpg (358 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [Google]
1463626488311.jpg
358 KB, 800x1077
>>75590594
>the sanctity of marriage is dead so let's do a victory lap around its corpse
Once again, liberals applauding the collapse of civilization because it allows them to practice hedonism out in the open and expect everyone to reward them for it
>>
>>75590947

/thread
>>
>"""""we've"""" been in a """"committed"""" relationship for 20 years and """"want"""" to get """"married""""
>>
>>75590947
spbp
>>
>>75592673
What would your mother say if she knew you were posting online with swastikas next to your name?

Are you proud of yourself?
>>
>>75593944
kike detected
>>
>>75594321
All I'm asking is if he's proud of a symbol that stands for the systematic genocide of an entire race
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.