[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happens if a split vote happens in November? (pic related).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So what happens if a split vote happens in November? (pic related).

Will the next President be decided by the Electrical College? How will that work?
>>
>>75590222
It won't happen.
>>
>>75590222
It won't happen. Hillary has this under key and lock.
>>
The democrats don't have enough electricity to power their election this year, trump is called high energy for a reason and he will make the electrical college great again
>>
>>75590222
if it is actually 269 to 269 it'll go to the house to elect the POTUS and the senate chooses the VP.
>>
File: meme.png (123 KB, 228x256) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
123 KB, 228x256
>>75590648
>A leave
>>
>>75590222
The only way Trump loses this election is if the GOP does something foolish and runs out someone like Cruz,Romney, or Bush as a third party and splits the vote.
>>
>>75590648
>>75590461
Why not? There are a number of combinations in which Trump and Clinton both get 269 delegates. Seems pretty possible to me
>>
>>75590739
So would the House vote Trump or Clinton? It's a Republican House for now but many of them hate Trump with a passion
>>
File: kill yourself america.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself america.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>75590222
Holy fuck I just realized the nation that calls itself the Conglomerate States of North America look like pic related
How embarassing
>>
>>75591177
That is unknown due to lobbyist influence. I imagine Hillary would win just because of money. Maybe. It's like a 55-45 chance for Hillary if the house votes.
>>
>>75591379
why are you racist against sperm wales?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.