[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Americans were to accept refugees on the same level as Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1429669702824s.jpg (7 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1429669702824s.jpg
7 KB, 250x223
If Americans were to accept refugees on the same level as Sweden did in 2015, they'd have to accept around 5-7 MILLION refugees anually.

And you complain about a couple of thousand.
>>
>>75589186
American whites,Hispanics, and blacks don't get along. The only thing we agree on is that we all hate Muslims. They'll get dirty looks from all of us. No one likes Muslims. We wouldn't allow that number to happen. People in Alabama,Mississippi,Florida won't allow them in there neighborhoods. The only place they would be accepted would be NY,California,and Washington state. Even Minnesota hates them now. We won't allow them. That's why Obummer is being light with importing them.
>>
>>75589415
You bring too many in, and it will lead to lynchings and hate crimes.
>>
>>75589186
Because nobody like muslims, every Muslim I've met was an asshole.
>>
>I eat big pieces of shit why do you complain about shit sprinkles on your dinner
>>
We have enough immigrants.
>>
>>75589415
Yeah i've noticed Americans will lose their shit over a British city electing a distinguished Muslim mayor while completely ignoring their black governors, black mayors, and their fucking black president. Same shit goes with their Jewish ruling class that harms society far more than self segregated uber-conservative muds.
>>
File: 595110963.jpg (24 KB, 507x346) Image search: [Google]
595110963.jpg
24 KB, 507x346
>>75589186
You're right we complain about a couple thousand.

You cucks meanwhile bend over and spread your asscheeks when you should be firebombing government buildings.

YOU ARE BEING GENOCIDED, SVEN
>>
>>75590193
Sure I'll just get my firebomber and get right to it.
>>
>>75590120
Ever since the 1980s when America has been 'at war' with the middle east, America hasn't liked them. Since 9/11, that's been turned up to an 11 on hatred.

Everyone hates Muslims. I would guess we see a homosexual mexican president before we see a Muslim president.
>>
We don't let people in if they're not citizens first
Refugees don't get special treatment just because they happened to fuck up their own country
>>
>>75589186
>what are differences in population?
>>
>>75589186

Wow you're so manly that you willingly destroy your own society without complaining.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.