[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Revolution Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
We are always talking about what's wrong in the world. Why don't we do anything about it? What can we do? How bad do things have to get before we break?
>>
>>75587869
>ITT:17 yo stoners
>>
File: pol faggot 3.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
pol faggot 3.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
DEUS VULT
>>
>>75588703
No ones in this thread. Just you and me. And I'm 21. So only one of use could be the 17 year old stoner.
>>
>>75587869
How often do revolutions actually succeed in building a better society? Seems like they usually make things worse
>>
>>75588996
Probably not a physical revolution. More like a mental revolution. How do we redpill on a larger scale?
>>
>>75589161
Time. It got rid of the hippies (mostly), and it'll get rid of the modern leftist retards.

Just bunker down and wait
>>
>>75589588
Check'd. But is time something we have? How much further down do we have to go? And what can we do other than post on a Nigerian spear fishing board?
>>
>>75588863
>and I'm 21.
No one cares, if you were 12 but gave an intelligent and coherent argument no one would know or care. Knowledge is knowledge.

A "general revolution" thread is typical of young people trying to find their voice and speak out against the systems already in place from the 'old, incorrect generation'.

Fact is revolutions don't work, most revolutions are revolutions of the mind that take more than smoking a few spliff and thinking about peace and love.

Grow the fuck up. When you exhaust yourself from fighting imaginary wars you'll have learned that you are part of the problem and once again you will be faced with the fact you cannot do anything without influence/power/wealth or a sizeable mob behind you. The world is full of those.

The mental revolution is with you and you alone, maybe if you're lucky you can figure some key things out:-realise it's already been thought of thousands times before by thousands of people for thousands of years, and any of them who tried to educate others is usually persecuted, or forgotten, or ignored by the younger generation; because the new generation believes they invent everything from what they learned in their lives, disregarding historical advice.
>>
test
>>
>>75590797
K Ahmed. Read the thread. That's what we're talking about. We're not talking about the "day of the rope" we're talking about mental revolutions. Of course a Brit would advise doing nothing. Don't forget to bin that knife.
>>
>>75591823
>>>/x/
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 540x628
>>75592135
Why are you so ridiculously gay? I bet you voted Bremain.
>>
>>75587869
Time and time again history has shown us revolutions invariably lead to disaster and always reverts back to the same old system if not worse. Painting the prison walls a new colour won't help you break out.
>>
>>75592341
Well let's break out. Why do you guys keep thinking that "revolution" means only taking up arms. Like how do we stop the liberal media? What are ways to win hearts and minds?
>>
File: 1464289347326.gif (741 KB, 752x969) Image search: [Google]
1464289347326.gif
741 KB, 752x969
>>75592341
My flag says otherwise you red coated fuck
>>
>>75587869
Wow that image is painfully unfunny. Thanks for that OP.
>>
>>75592448
A mutation in the psyche, a rejection of all that is old so that we can look at life anew without the encrustation of the past and live for now and forever so that we may be able to know love which would solve all problems. Such a dream is just that, human beings are too conditioned and dependant on our ego ever to fully break away. It will never happen.

>>75592465
I maintain that there is no system on Earth right now that isn't heading towards disaster. You may have won heroic battles in the past but as of now and where we are all heading is straight to the bottom.
>>
>>75592321
>I bet
Typical merryfats, your whole socio-economic system is a bet, and you're losing because people who figured out what you clearly can't have already cleaned house. That's why there's the 1%.

Please keep to the racism, propaganda and sucking trumps cock, leave the thinking to the rest of us.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.