[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it, I'm CRUZMISSLE now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: trumpU.png (39 KB, 541x308) Image search: [Google]
trumpU.png
39 KB, 541x308
That's it, I'm CRUZMISSLE now!
>>
>>75586317
It doesn't matter, he will win the elections and thus be the president of the united states of america.

Donald Trump will make America White Again.
>>
>>75586317
>run a sham "university"
>advertise shit that's not true
>people want their money back
>pretend to be the victim
>namedrop the judge to spur your supporters against him
What a cunt. In his own head, he can do no wrong.
>>
trump is a waste
>>
This Trump University thing is his Achilles's heel and will cause his downfall.
>>
>A Trump complaint alleging that the state Attorney General's investigation was accompanied by a campaign donation shakedown was investigated by a New York ethics board and dismissed in August 2015.[21] Trump University also filed a $1 million defamation suit against former Trump University student Tarla Makaeff, who had spent about $37,000 on seminars, after she joined the class-action lawsuit and publicized her classroom experiences on social media.[22] Unable to prove malice, Trump University lost an anti-SLAPP lawsuit (under statutes designed to thwart legal intimidation of class-action participants) and was ordered by a federal judge in April 2015 to pay Makaeff and her lawyers $798,774.24 in legal fees and costs.

Daily reminder that Donald will sic lawyers on anyone who crosses him, even if they're in the right and he's clearly in the wrong.
>>
>>75587015
>This Trump University thing is his Achilles's heel and will cause his downfall.

Nah...they tried using that on the Repub Primaries and it had no effect. Even Marco tried labelling him as a Con-Man and it back-fired rapidly on him. In fact, it cost him Florida.
>>
>>75587015
Its the worst shit Hillary will get on him no doubt, he scammed people out of a lot of money.. But compare it to the email and rape scandals and its fucking nothing
>>
>>75586893
That's exactly what an illegal Mexican immigrant who's secretly trying to turn America into a Stalinist state would say.

Stop sucking Bernie's cock you dumb shit.
>>
>WAAAAA EVERYONE'S AGAINST MEEEEEEE
>>
>>75586317
how about we vote for an independent
>>
File: 1461749805760.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1461749805760.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>75586893

pretty much true, famalam. Trump should do the right thing and refund the people who bought into his sham university which was little more than a common scam.
>>
File: trump-can-save-israel.png (24 KB, 625x257) Image search: [Google]
trump-can-save-israel.png
24 KB, 625x257
>>75586317
>>
>>75587556
Explain how I'm wrong.
>>
File: wa.jpg (46 KB, 490x153) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
46 KB, 490x153
>>
>>75587691
My respect for him would be so much greater if he just admit he fucked up and paid people back their money.

Or, you know what, he's free to try to lawyer his way out of that shit, since that's how America works I guess. But someone who defrauds people and feigns innocence isn't someone I'd vote for with any kind of excitement behind it.

At best, Donald is least-shitty-option tier.
>>
File: 1464515786172.gif (1 MB, 396x223) Image search: [Google]
1464515786172.gif
1 MB, 396x223
>>75588358

Maybe he is not as wealthy as he claims and isn't liquid enough to pay them all back?
>>
>>75588358
>My respect for him would be so much greater if he just admit he fucked up and paid people back their money
Where is your evidence that he scammed even one person and should give back their money? Seriously asking.
>>
>>75587800
RIP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.