[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cancer Spreads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: CuckMyCityUp.png (521 KB, 1052x956) Image search: [Google]
CuckMyCityUp.png
521 KB, 1052x956
Well it's happening, the first Black Studies degree is now being offered at the prestigious Birmingham City University after being fast tracked through the new degree process of about 3 years to 8 months.

How does this make you feel /pol/ ?

>Guardian Article
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/20/black-studies-university-course-long-overdue

>BCU website news
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/news-events/news/uk-university-to-launch-europes-first-black-studies-degree
>>
>>75585740
I don't really understand. Blacks have little history in Britain, they came over from commonwealth countries when we had a labour shortage.
>>
File: 234567887654323456.jpg (25 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
234567887654323456.jpg
25 KB, 517x800
>4 years to study nigro "history" or whatever the fuck
>long overdue

What kind of job do these people expect to get?
>>
>>75585920
When the BBC produces drama's where the Queen of Tudor England is a black women I'm not suprised
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x489
>>75586019
Professional activists. Just like Women's Studies, Sociology and most of STEM.
>>
>>75585740

So, basically these "classes" are just going to be pep rallies, and protest preperation
>>
>>75585740
More trash imported from the US. Thanks a lot guys.
>>
>>75586423
I hardly imagine they will be as rigorous as other degrees.
>>
>>75586019
teaching black history at other universities
>>
>>75586019
Lol they're not looking for jobs. The """smart""" ones will stay in academia and the rest just want more excuses for gibs
>>
>>75585740
>I have a degree in black history
>Thats great but thats not going to help you much stacking shelves in our warehouse

I can hear it now
>>
>>75586633
A few of them will get positions in public or private diversity departments too.
>>
>>75585740
Birmingham City University isn't prestigious mate.
>>
>>75586812
The kind of people who pass this course are the kind who will go back to teach in academia or into the labour party to fill up diversity quotas
>>
>>75587082
I meant """"prestigious""""
>>
>>75585740
>prestigious
>Birmingham City University

wut
>>
>>75585740
>comments locked
>half the comments censored
>>
>>75585740
Just another course for people to take and ultimately complain that they can't find employment.
>>
>>75586238
>Most of STEM
What?
>>
>>75585740

> ‘We at BCU are able to offer a high-quality black studies degree because our department has six full-time black academic members of staff.

Holy shit that's on the same tier as "I'm not racist my best friend is black"
>i am racist tho
>>
so what does black studies mean?
Learning about We wuz kangs n' shiiet?
Getting to know how to survive a gang war?
How to build a mud hut?
>>
>>75586019
teaching jobs
political jobs
counseling jobs
some of them will go on to get psychology degrees.

The purpose of this filth is to create ideological disease carriers for infecting children.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.