[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birmingham Exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Hello, /pol/, recently in my university I've been offered a semester exchange to Birmingham City University. Should I apply, should I not? Is it as muslim flooded as London? Will I get culturally enriched? Am I a possible terrorism attack victim?
>>
University of Birmingham (not BCU) student here
BCU is trash, end of (heard its pretty white though)
and yes, bham is an enriched city, but you wont get bombed
>>
DO NOT GO THERE!!!!

FULL OF PAKIS! LITERALLY FULL OF PAKIS!!
>>
>>75583847
Don't
>>
>>75583958
Considering >mexican intellectuals
Would it be a nice option? It would be mainly for the experience, living alone and sheit. I do speak fluent english and have no problem at subjects.

Over here almost anything foreigner seems like a direct improvement.
>>
>>75583847
Birmingham is the literal meme of shitskin everywhere and this was a year ago imagine what it is today kek
>>
>>75583958
Both BU and BCU are trash

t.UCL
>>
File: 6615709.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
6615709.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>75583847
>Birmingham
Go buddy it's great
>>
>>75583847
Aston university next door to BCU has the pakis, BCU has the niggers
>>
>>75584407
Nobody speaks English in Birmingham, not even the native "brummies" - worst accent in UK. It's literally the most depressing city in the UK.
>>
>>75583847
I'm a Paki from Birmingham. I'd just tell you to stay out of our Sharia controlled zones. You'll be fine otherwise. Ever since we took over Birmingham and turned it into a Sharia zone there are a lot of dos and donts.

Town is a safeplace and where the two unis are located. Everywhere else is a Sharia Zone controlled by us the Muslim sharia gang. Upon arrival into Birmingham you will have to pay Jizya tax to one of my colleagues.

If you are caught drinking in a muslim sharia zone then you will be whipped 10 times. If caught stealing one of your hands will be chopped off.

I'd like to welcome you to Birmingham my friend. Keep your head down and pay the tax and you'll be fine.
>>
>>75586471
Thanks Mr. Paki from Ukistan
>>
>>75587397
Nah but srs you'll be fine. BCU isn't the best Uni. It's generally mixed though. You'll be situated in town so it'll also be diverse. Whites, blacks, orientals and Indians/Pakis.

The areas which are majority paki aren't that bad desu. Good for getting curries and stuff but white people get scared when they see someone who's not white. As long as you don't go around with an attitude should be fine everywhere. Blacks are a bit more vicious though and are more likely to start shit for no reason.
>>
>>75583847
birmingham has literally the worst accent in the world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.